The journey begins

GOT7 just right

After you all decided to go on this big adventure, the whole week that followed was very hectic. You bought a flight ticket to Norway, convinced your parents you could go alone and you would be careful.

You packed all the stuff you needed and the boys helped you every day.

 

the day of your flight arrived and you were both excited and kinda scared. What if Ji Hyo can’t help them or something went wrong? Then they will die and it will all be your fault because you were too selfish because you couldn’t live without them.

Mark saw you were worrying so he walked up to you and sat for your head at one of the shelfs. “what is worrying you Y/N?”

 “what if Ji Hyo can’t help us and you all die? All because I am being selfish.. I don’t want you all to die for me..” you said with tears forming in your eyes. “Y/N, that is not going to happen, and we were the ones to agree with this idea, we wouldn’t  do this if we didn’t love you. We know you can’t live without us and we can’t live without you as well. we are also doing this for ourselves. We want to grow tall like you and experience being a human.” Mark finished. You looked him in the eyes with your watery eyes “ thank you Mark.”

 

You called a taxi, said your goodbyes to your family and went on your adventure. The seven boys said in your handbag because, you know not all people have seven living little boys, so I think it would become a disaster if someone saw them.

 

The flight was really boring, you sat next to the window and no one sat next to you so you put your bag at the chair next to you and opened it so the boys could breathe better and you could watch them. You listened to music, looked out of the window and slept almost the whole flight.

 

 

When the plane arrived you checked out, got your bags and went outside to hold on a taxi. When you stepped outside, it was something you never expected.  All around you was so beautiful, you could see mountains with snow on top and a lot of beautiful forests.

You hold on a taxi, stepped in and told the driver the address you would be staying. The little motel was next to the forest Ji Hyo lived in. because you had a jetlag you agreed to look for Ji Hyo the next morning. When you got at the motel, it was just beautiful.

You checked in and went to your room. Then you finally released Got7 (you never called them by that name but yeah). They crawled out of your purse and all laid at the couch in the living room of your motel room. They looked exhausted, laying on the couch breathing heavy. “finally we can breathe normal” Jackson stated “It was too hot in your purse and we needed to sit between all kind of hard things”

“I am so sorry boys, I didn’t know a different way to transport you without people fainting and stuff” “ It’s okay, we survived it” JB said with a smile on his face.

 

You went to the kitchen to make yourself and the boys something to eat. You didn’t have much food with you, but you bought instant noodles at the airport, so instant noodles it is.

When you came back in the room with the noodles, you saw all the boys fell asleep. So you just sat at the chair next to the couch and started eating the noodles (they were delicious even though they were just instant noodles hihihi). While you were eating you watch the 7 sweeties you loved so much. Am I doing the right thing? What if they hate being humans? Then it is all my fault.

You were so into your thoughts you didn’t notice the boys were waking up one by one. “I thought It was only in my dreams that I smelled noodles” Bambam said smiling. “ earth to Y/N! are you not going to share with us?” Youngjae said now standing at the end of the couch closest to you.. “oh sorry guys didn’t know you were awake, here!” you put the bowl with noodles at the table and you pushed the table to the couch. Because Got7 was so small they just ate with their hands. You were watching how they were eating, it looked way too cute.

 

After they were finished eating, you cleaned everything in the kitchen and went back to the living room. The boys were just chilling and talking at the couch. You sat at the chair you sat earlier. “are you ready for the journey tomorrow?” you asked curious “I am certainly ready, I can’t wait to be a human if it works.” Yugyeom said and you saw the others nod. “okay, so if you can become humans, what is the first thing you want to do?” you asked now smiling.

“I would first hug you” JB said “yeah me too” Youngjae confessed.

“ I would want to eat a full meal with eating tools instead of having to use my hands” Mark stated.

After a long time chatting and stuff you became sleepy.

“let’s sleep guys, we have a big day tomorrow” you said yawning.

Everyone agreed and you put them on your shoulders and went to the bedroom. You sat the boys at the bed and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I need to stop thinking about everything that can go wrong..

After your hot shower you got dressed in your pajama’s and went back to the bedroom. You saw that the boys were already sleeping at one of the pillows all cuddling against each other. You laid at the other side of the bed and gave the boys one last look, then you fell asleep facing your favorite 7.

let the big journey begin”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello sweeties,

so I wrote chapter 3.. I wrote it in one day and I'm not sure if it's okay...

I hope there aren't too much grammar mistakes, if there are please comment so I can change it!

Hope you enjoy my story! Please subcribe and comment!

Lots of love to you ^^ <3