Maple leave

I Heart You

 

at after school's dorm :

Raina pov :

Me : "...un...nie..."

Jungah unnie quickly walked away from the door after she saw me. I was so sad to see Jungah unnie like this. She never want to talk with us even look at us anymore. Kahi unnie keep trying to talk to Jungah unnie but failed. Juyeon and Soo Young trying to figure out what is happening to Jungah unnie by asking Jungah's sister but Jungah's sister didn't say a thing. Uie unnie can't concentrate on her filming because of Jungah unnie. Bekah keep trying to calm down Nana and Lizzy who always cry whenever Jungah unnie ignores them. E-young keep losing her appetite whenever Jungah unnie didn't want to eat with us. Why is Jungah unnie being like this ? Why she suddenly change her attitude towards us ? Is she doesn't love us anymore like she loved us before ? Is she tired of us ? Is it because of our tight schedule shes being like this ? So many questions running through my mind. I miss the old Jungah unnie. The one who always care for us. The one who always ask 'how was our day'. The one who always cook for us. The one who will always sing lullaby to the maknaes whenever they can't sleep. The one who always help Kahi unnie in every single thing. The one who always be our omma while Kahi unnie be our appa. "Jungah unnie... I miss you. I really miss the old you... Please.. come back.." I said to myself.

Bekah : "Yah raina, who are you talking to ?"

Me : "O-oh? oh, Bekah.. well.. no one.."

Bekah : "No one ?"

Me : "... well I'm talking to myself hehe..."

Bekah : "Talking to yourself ? haha.... well, why with sad face ? are you okay ?"

Me : "Nee~ I'm fine" I forced myself to smile..

Bekah : "Raina, you know that you're not good in lying right ?"

Me : "O-ohhh ?"

Bekah sits on one of the sofa at the living room and she pats at the empty seat beside her..

Bekah : "Come.. sit here.. tell me whats bothering you.."

Me : "Oh.. okay..." I did as what she says. I sit beside her and I take a deep breath.. "I met with Jungah unnie just now.."

Bekah : "Really ? Shes finally out from her room ? Thank god.. well what happen ? Did you manage to talk to her ?"

Me : "... no.."

Bekah : ".. oh... then ?"

Me : "she quickly ran away from me and walked through the main door. she said shes going out and she'll be back later..."

? : "she went out?!"

We both startled after hearing someone's voice behind us. I turned around and I see Kahi unnie's worried face

Me : "well.. yeah thats what she says to me.."

Kahi : "Did she say shes going out with someone ?"

Me : "erm.. nope. she said shes going out. thats all unnie.."

Kahi : "haish.. this old halmeoni.. " Kahi unnie grabs her jacket and ready to leave the dorm..

Bekah : "unnie, where are you going ?"

Kahi : "I'm going out to find your omma. If shes alone, I'm afraid she'll do something stupid. Looking at her condition right now, I know letting her go out alone is not a good idea. "

Me : "I'm coming with you"

Kahi : "No, its okay. i'm going alone. You and Bekah take care of the house and kids. Soo young & Juyeon are not here and Uie is filming. So you two take incharge of the dorm okay ?"

Me + Bekah : "Nee!~"

Kahi unnie lashed out from the dorm to find for Jungah unnie. Me and Bekah let out a big sigh..

Nana : "unnie.. where is kahi unnie going ?"

Nana saw Kahi unnie going out from the dorm

Bekah : "Oh hey honey.. umm Kahi unnie going out to find J-"

Me : "Manager oppa !.. " Bekah gives a confused look after I said that.. "urm.. manager oppa called her just now. She gotta meet manager oppa to discuss something.."

Nana : "Oh, okay.. Lizzy, E-young and I are playing truth or dare.. wanna join ?"

Me : "Umm no thanks.. hehe. Have fun okay?"

Bekah : ".. umm i'll pass hehe.."

Nana : "Oh.. arasso.." Nana quickly went upstairs.

Bekah : "why are you lying to her ?"

Me : "well we can't tell the truth. If not the girls will freak out and start worrying"

Bekah : "..oh.. yeah..."

Me : "got it now?"

Bekah : "neee~ hehe"

Me : "Good girl!~"

 

Mario pov :

at M1's dorm :

I am so tired these days. Our schedule is so tight. MV filming, recording new songs, shooting for CFs, Star Dance Battle recording, dance practice, vocal practice.. ahh! I'm going crazy with all these schedules. I need a break. I really wish I could go to vacation at hawaii. Having fun at the beach, eat lots of food at the hotel's buffet, wakeboarding... Ah, I really need that kind of vacation. I was laying on my bed. I took my iphone and check my twitter see if theres anything new or any interesting news. Then, I went to Jungah noona's twitter profile. I checked her tweets. "Hmmm.. she didn't tweet since 2 weeks ago.. I wonder what shes been up to.. God, I feel like I am the biggest stalker ever right now..." I said to myself. "ahh! I need to take a walk.. The weather's so nice today.." I jumped out from bed. Taking my coat and ready to live.

L : "Yo hyung ! where are you going ?"

Me : "umm taking some fresh air. Wanna come along ?"

: "haha no thanks hyung.. but can you get me fish deokbeokki on your way 'taking some fresh air' haha"

Me : "haish.. fine fine.."

L : "thank you ! hehe. take care hyung~"

Me : "haha yeahh. thanks"

I walked outside our dorm area.. The weather is a lil bit chilly but its still nice to walk around. I walked for 15 minutes and then I was at the street that full with maple trees. It's so beautiful. The colour of the maple leaves is so beautiful. I took my phone out and took a few pictures of this street. "Wow, I never thought I can take such a beautiful picture haha.. hmm better send it to appa and omma.. sure they gonna love this" I said to myself. "There, sending~~ Hmm.. this street is so quiet. Wonder where the other people went to... aha" I walked along the sideways.. I picked up one maple leaf and took out my pen and wrote "Today is so nice! It would be nicer if I get to meet Jungah noona LOL" I put the maple leaf on my pocket. Then I looked up and I saw... Jungah noona, sitting on the bench between the maple trees. "What the... I just wrote... haha" I talked to myself. I walked over to Jungah noona. She seems like shes enjoying the place as much as I do. As I was getting close to her, my heart beats faster and faster. I was getting nervous. I finally brave myself up and says...

Me : "Noona?"

She opened her eyes and she seems a lil bit shocked.

Jungah : "O-o-ohh?"

I smiled to her.

Me : "Mind I seat next to you?"

Jungah : "oh? oh! No no.. hehe"

Me : "Hehe okay... so, what are you doing here noona ?"

Jungah : "well... nothing haha. Just taking some fresh air. Its kinda boring to stay at the dorm all day long haha"

I can see Jungah noona's eyes are still swollen. She seems like shes been through alot. I wonder if she got any problems. Plus she was crying so hard the night at the Gayo Daejun.

Me : ".. umm yeah you're right haha. Its really boring at the dorm. haha"

Jungah : "umm you're here for some fresh air too?"

Me : "haha bingo ~~ I was kinda tired with our tight schedule.. I need some peace of mind ya know haha.. So I came here.. and I met.. you, noona hehe"

Jungah : "ahh~~" she smiles.

My heart melts whenever she smiles. She got the most beautiful smile ever. I wish I can see her smiling more. Nowadays, its rare to see her smiling on tv shows. She always got this blank face. Suddenly, I have the urge to ask her about what really happen the night at the gayo daejun. I wanna know why she was crying.

 

Me : "Umm, noona. Can I ask you something ?"

Jungah : "Um sure. what is it?"

Me : "The night on Inki's Gayo Daejun, why were you crying?"

Jungah : "oh ? how did u..."

Me : "Remember the guy that who asked you weird questions like 'are you human?' on room 8?"

Jungah : ".. cant be.. so are you that guy ?!"

Me : "hehe umm yeah. That was me noona.. "

Jungah : ".. oh.. ermm.. sorry I was kinda rude to you that time"

Me : "rude ? haha nahh its okay noona, I dont mind at all"

Jungah : "really ? hehe"

Me : "yeah ! umm so mind telling me what happen?"

Jungah : "oh.. ermm.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"My the one and only subscriber and commenter lol. Thank you for reading my boring fanfic ! Here's chapter 3 for you. Please patiently wait for the 4th chapter~~~ Once again, im sorry for my bad english ~ & if you notice, i'm not good at making title for every chapter lol"