Quits

I Heart You

Jungah pov :

Me : "I'm quitting...."

CEO : "WHAT ?!"

Me : "I'm qutting from After School..."

CEO : "..... but why so sudden ?"

Me : "I'm just.. not feeling very well.. I can't keep up with our tight schedule.."

CEO : "Well, if you want to we can keep it down a lil bit.."

Me : "No.. I.. really wanna quit.. I can't keep going anymore.. I'm not as tough as I was 2 years ago. Plus my condition... is getting worst.."

CEO : "Hmm.. if thats so.. can't you at least wait until next month ?"

Me : "No.. I'm... sorry and I don't want having those graduation ceremony. I'm leaving today.."

CEO : "Today ?! Right now ?! What am I gonna tell to the fans ?! Wait, the members, do they know about this ?"

Me : "Just tell the fans I'm having health problem so I can't continue with After School activities anymore.. About members.. they still have no clue about this.."

CEO : "Jungah.. *sigh* .. okay, as you wish.." He seems dissapointed with my sudden decision.

Me : "I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry. Thank you for giving me this chance. Thank you.." I slowly walked away from CEO's office.

It wasn't easy to say all those things. It wasn't easy to see the man I respect the most, the CEO of Pledis dissapointed in me. It wasn't easy to leave my fans just like that without saying a proper goodbye. It wasn't easy to let go of the members. It wasn't easy. 

 

Kahi pov :

I streched my body from left to right. "Today gonna be another good day" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and I saw 1 new message from Jungah. Feeling a little bit odd seeing Jungah messaging me eventhough our rooms are just side by side. I open the message. "Kahi unnie, I love you. I know After School gonna be one of top groups in South Korea one day xD Fighting unnie !!" ah, this old grandma. Early in this morning already giving me some encouragement. I send a message to her back "Nee, thank you ~ Let's work hard together ~~" but sending failed. "eh ? hmm" I got up from my bed and I went to Jungah's room. I knocked her door twice but no respond. I turned the doorknob and it seems her door was not locked. I opened the door, and I see no one in the room. Her room was empty. "Where are all of her stuff ?" I think to myself. I went downstairs to look for Jungah.. I checked at the kitchen. living room, at the garden.. she was no where to be found. I went to the kids rooms thinking she might fell asleep on their rooms.. but still no Jungah. I went to my room and started to feel worry about Jungah. "Her stuff are all gone..ahh.. No, Kahi. Dont think it that way.. Positive Kahi.." I tried to calm myself down. Then my phone rings.

Me : "Yeobosaeyo ?"

CEO : "Kahi yah.."

Me : "Oh.. nee Mr Han Sung Soo?"

CEO : "Well, I got a bad news to tell you.."

Me : "Oh.. okay.. What is it?"

CEO : "Its about Jungah....."

ME : "What about her ?"

CEO : "*sigh*.. well is she with you right now ?"

Me : "No.. shes not around. I guess she went out.. but..."

CEO : "But what?"

Me : "Well... her stuff are all gone.. her room was empty..."

CEO : "Oh.. so she really means it huh..."

Me : "What do you mean by that ?" I started to feel insecure..

CEO : "Oh ? Oh!.. hmm Kahi...."

Me : "Ne?"

CEO : "Jungah.. she came to my office earlier.."

Me : "Oh? What for?"

CEO : "She said... she want to quit from After School.."

Me : "WHAT ?!" My heart torn into pieces after I heard CEO said that. "but why?!"

CEO : She didn't tell me the real reason behind all this.. She said to me she can't keep up anymore.. but I know shes lying.."

Me : "Then ?! What happen ?! Did you let her go ?!"

CEO : "I... I can't do anything.. She really want to quit.. So I really can't do anything.. I'm sorry Kahi yah.. Well, I hope you can tell the other members about this.. I'm sorry.."

Me : "Jung-.."

I fell on the floor. I can't believe Jungah left us. I can't believe she quits. For these past few days, we finally got our Jungah back but now.. shes gone.. again... for good. I started to cry.. I couldn't control my tears from falling. How am I gonna tell the kids about this ?! After a beautiful and meaningful night last night, I don't have the courage to tell the kids. I quickly called Jungah but couldn't reach her. She probably switched off her phone. Then I tried to call Jungah's sister. She told me Jungah was not at her house. "Otteoke.. what should I do.." Jungah, she really ran away from us but why ? ".... Mario... " I can't think anyone who can make Jungah like this except him.. I clenched my fists. I was so angry at him. He made Jungah hurts. I can't let this bastard go. I got up and went to wash up. After I've done washing up, I grabbed my jacket and left my dorm to M1's dorm.

 

Mario pov :

I woke up from the glow of the sun. I felt so lazy to wake up. Then suddenly L barged in my room.

Me : "What the?!"

L : "Hyung !! Wake up !!"

Me : "Yeah yeah.. I already woke up silly.. You should've kn-"

L : "Kahi noona !!"

Me : "What ?!"

L : "Kani noona !!.."

Me : "pfft calm down kid. What Kahi noona ?"

L : "Shes downstairs ! Shes looking for you !"

Me : "WHAT ?!"

L : "She looks pissed off.."

Me : "Haish, this girl.. okay okay arasso. Tell her I'll come down in a minute.." L ran out from my room.

"ahh.. I hope shes here to apologize or something.. " I went to the bathroom to wash up and then I went to the downstairs. As I was walking towards her, I can see that shes not here to apologize because of her gaze.. It seems like she'll eat me up alive. Ah, this woman is so scary. You really don't wanna mess with her.

Kahi : "Let's talk somewhere else." She said coldly.

Me : "O-oh.. Okay." I followed her.

L : "Be careful hyung !" He whispered to me.

We walked to the carpark outside my dorm. 

Kahi : "Get in" She asked me to enter her car. I did as what she told me to do.

After we both got in, she unlocked the door. Seriously, right now she is the scariest woman I ever encountered in my life. It was all silence in the car for few minutes. We both didn't say a thing. Then Kahi noona broke the silence by slapping me. It was so damn hurt. I couldnt react. The slapped left me speechless.

Kahi : "You bastard !!" She started to cry. "I thought you were a good guy but you're deffinitely not !!!" She gave me another slap.

Me : "ahhh !" I'm not gonna be surprise if I see another bruises on both of my cheeks. "Noona..."

Kahi : "Damn it !!!" Now she started to punch her own chest.

Me : "Noona !" I hold both of her hands before she'll hurt herself again

Kahi : "I should take care of her more.. I am such a bad unnie.. ugh ! Let me go !!" She struggled but I hold her hands tightly.

Me : "No ! If I let you go, you'll hurt yourself again!"

Kahi : "Then its okay for you to hurt Jungah ?!"

Me : "What ?! What did I do to her?!"

Kahi : "LET-ME-GO !!!" I let her go. After that, she keeps  punching me.

Me : "ahh ! Noona ! stop it ! Please noona !" Then she stops. Her tears keep falling. "Noona... I can explain.. this was all misunderstanding noona. The day th-"

Kahi : "Jungah quits.."

Me : "What ?!"

Kahi : "Jungah quits from After School." She looked at me. Her eyes.. it shows her sadness, her frustration..

Me : "What ?! Wh-"

Kahi : "get out.."

Me : "Noon-"

Kahi : "I said get out from my car !!"

Me : "*sigh* okay okay..."

I got out from her car then Kahi noona starts speeding off. Did I hear it right ? Jungah noona.. quits ?! "What's happening to Jungah noona?" I walked inside my dorm thinking about Jungah noona. Thinking why she suddenly quits. I thought shes already fine.

Dongjun : "*gasps* Hyung ! whats wrong with your face ?!"

L : "My God ! Kahi noona did this to you ?!"

Inati : "Geez, that gotta be hurt !"

Me : "Nah.. I'm fine..." I walked away from them.

I don't have any mood to talk to them right now. My mind is full with questions. Still frustrated with Kahi noona keep blaming me for the things I have never done. I went upstairs and I laid on my bed. "What's going on actually.. Jungah noona ?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tada ! Chapter 11 ~~"