explanation

I Heart You

Mario pov :

Me : "Noona!" Kahi noona quickly runs away. She is so mad at me and the way she warned me.. she seems like she really means it but thats not what I care the most.  "Jung-jungah noona.. loves me ?" I couldn't believe what Kahi noona just said. "She loves me ?" To hear that from Kahi noona, I feel so happy ! I don't know how to describe this feelings. Jungah noona means alot to me. To know that she loves me too, make me feel like I own this world ! I smile. I smile like a crazy person. I couldn't stop smiling. I take out the maple leaf earlier from my pocket and say "I got her. She loves me haha". 

Waiter : "Dude, are you okay ?"

Me : "Oh ? Oh yeah hehe"

Waiter : "Dudeeee, yerr talking to the freaking maple leaf ! Are you sure yerr okay ?"

Me : "No no haha I am fine. I am just.. happy hehe."

I walked away from the cafe. Its raining pretty heavy. Then I remember Jungah noona's crying just now. The way she ran away from me and Kahi noona. Then Kahi noona was so mad at me. Just now my face is all smiling.. now my face turned to frown after thinking what had happened. I need to explain every single thing to Kahi noona.. but first, I need to find Jungah noona.  I need to know whats happening to her. I need to know why she cried that night. Afterall, shes the girl that I care the most. I start to run towards the park and start searching for Jungah noona. Ignoring the heavy rain, I keep searching. I also asked people around but rather saying "yes, i saw her just now or no, i didn't saw her" they asked me what happened to my cheek instead and some of them asked me for my autograph and take some pictures. "ugh, maybe searching like this is not a good idea.. ah, I dont even have jungah noona's number.. hmm kahi noona.. no I can't ask Kahi noona after what just happened... hmm.. ahh ! Inati !" I went to the bus stop nearby to take shelter from this heavy rain and I take out my phone and called Inati..

 

Inati : "Yo bro !!~"

Me : "Hyung !! I need your help !"

Inati : "My help ? haha why ? Kahi trying to seduce you or what ?"

Me : "What ?! Kahi ? no ! I really really really need your help hyung.."

Inati : "Haha fine fine.. what is it ?"

Me : "I need to know Jungah noona's number. Can you ask  Kahi noona for it ?"

Inati : "haha what the hell ? Kahi asking me your number just now and you asking me to get Jungah's number from Kahi.. haha why don't you just ask Kahi by herself ? I thought she'll call you or message you or something since she asked for your phone number.."

Me : "Kahi noona ? Oh well she did call me but.. ah ! Please ! Please do this for me hyung.."

Inati : "What is going on actually, bro ? haha"

Me : "I promise I'll explain later. Can you help me ? Just this once.. please ?"

Inati : "ah okay okay.. I'll send the number to you.. IF i get her number from Kahi.."

Me : "nee ~ araso.. thanks hyung !~" I hang up the phone.

Few minutes later, I got a message from Inati.. "It wasn't easy to get your girlfriend's number. That y chick said something about you. She seems like shes kinda mad at you, bro. You gotta explain to me everything ASAP. She also asked me lots of questions before she gave me your girlfriend's phone number haha but hey, I am Inati. I always help you no matter what.. tada !~ your girlfriend's phone number haha *************...." I replied "Thanks hyung !~ I'll tell you everything soon !" Finally, I got Jungah noona's number. After admiring her for 2 years, I finally got her number. "Hmm.. text.. or call ?" I decided to call her instead but its unreachable. "ahh.. she off her phone.." Seeing her just now, theres no question she'll off her phone. She probably don't want to be disturb. "Maybe I should send her text.. just to make sure shes alright.. hmm" I started to compose a message..

"Noona, its me, Mario. where are you ?" "No, should write much better.. hmm" *erassed*

"Noona, this is Mario.. call me back ?" "Ugh, this doesnt sound good.." *erassed*

"Noona, this is Mario.. Well, I hope you're okay.. I am sorry if I asked something that I shouldnt ask. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry.. I was just curious.. curious since the night I saw you were crying.. To be honest, I am worried of you.. We're all worried of you. Kahi noona.. I am sure she didn't mean to hit me hehe.. Just a misunderstanding.. If you're mad at her, please forgive her. She didn't mean it.. As far as I can see.. she is a very caring noona eventhough she looks so tough. Once again, I am sorry. My handkerchief.. use it to wipe all your tears.. Hey, if you're feeling better, call me.. Well, I'll be waiting for your call, noona :)"   "There, I think this one is good.. Hope this will do.." *send*

There is nothing I could do. Seoul is not as big as football filed. There is no way I can go around find her by myself. All I gotta do is wait till she call me.. if she reads my text. It's getting dark. I should head back now. 

After I arrived at my dorm, I've been greeted by the 3 members.

Inati : "You owe me an explanation dude !"

Me : "Yeah yeah I know.."

Dongjun : "God, what happened to your cheek ?!"

L : "Ya know, people started to talk about your bruises cheek on the internet."

Me : "what ?"

L : "You can look by yourself. The pictures of yours with bruises.."

Me : "ahh whatever.. they can say anything they want.. im tired.." Suddenly Inati grabs my wrist..

Inati : "Hey, tell us what happen.."

Me : "Hyung.. let me take shower first.. I promise I'll tell you guys every single thing later.." Inati let go of my wrist..

Dongjun : "You better tell us hyung.."

I quickly go to my room. I locked the door so none of them will come in and ask me what happen. I am happy to know Jungah noona loves me but I am also worried of Jungah noona.. and I am also gotta think what should I do with Kahi noona..  

 

Kahi pov :

My footsteps getting heavier and heavier each time I walk towards the dorm room. I don't know what to say to the kids. I can't just say Jungah ran away. I know the kids will be sad and start to freak out about Jungah. "Otteoke.. " I opened the door quietly hoping the kids either at their own rooms or going out dinner or something."Raina and Bekah.. they're must waiting for me behind this door.. ahh otteoke ? Kids.. I am so sorry.." I whispered. I entered the dorm quietly then I heard someone's voice..

Soo Young : "Unnie...you're back.." I turned around I see the kids. They are all looking at me. I expected only Raina and Bekah will be waiting for me but no.. all of them are here. Infront of me. 

Me : "Darn.... OH ? Oh.. yeah I'm back.. he he.. "

Rania : "Unnie.. Well, they already know you went out to find Jungah unnie.."

Me : "Oh ? oh.. have you girls get your dinner already ? ahhh I'm hung-"

Juyeon : "Unnie.. Where's Jungah unnie ?" I'm trembling. I don't know what to see. These kids.. they are all waiting for my answer for Juyeon's question. Oh God.. please..

Nana : "Shes not with you ?" Nana's eyes getting teary.

Me : "No no.. umm, I met her just now.. "

Uie : "And... ?"

Me : "Well... ah! she said shes gonna stay with her family for a night.. umm.."

Juyeon : "Really ? " Juyeon doesnt seem to believe me.

Me : "Yeah yeah. she said shes not feeling so well lately.. plus she hasnt seen her family for quite awhile now.... yah kids. Don't worry okay ? Jungah unnie told me shes fine. She doesnt want all of you keep worrying about her.. " I smile to them.. hoping they'll believe me.

E-young : "Oh.. okay.."

Lizzy : "Well.. at least she said something to Kahi unnie.."

Me : "Yeah, she finally speak up.. She'll be back tomorrow. Don't worry much kay ? Alright, have you girls eat your dinner already ? I'm hungry. Havent eat since I went out haha.." 

Raina : "Nopie ~~ We are all waiting for you.. and well Jungah unnie.. but since Jungah unnie is at her house now.. theres nothing to worry about anymore.. Lets eat eat eat eat !~"

AS : "NEE!~~" They all believed me. We are all walking towards the dining room then suddenly Bekah pulled my right hand.

Me : "Omo..ahh.. Bekah yah.. what is it..?"

Bekah : "Unnie.. I know you.. I know you more than the other members do. Unnie, you can't lie to me.." My eyes widen when she said that. Luckily the other girls didnt hear anything from Bekah. 

Me : "Alright, Bek.. come with me.." I pulled Bekah's hand asking her to follow me.

Juyeon : "Oh ? You two where are you going ?"

Me : "Oh? Hehe.. I got something to tell Bekah. Its from manager oppa. You girls can eat first"

Juyeon : "Nee~ Hurry up okay ?"

Me : "Nee araso.."

We are now at my room. Bekah is waiting for my explanation. I take a deep breath and..

Me : "Okay but you gotta promise me you'll tell no one about this okay ?"

Bekah : "Nee, I promise.."

Me : "Okay.. here it goes.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chapter 7 is up !~ Hehe I don't like Hyun Bin too ! lol.. Yup yup, must not forget Soo Young and Bekah ~~~ Please patiently wait for the next chapter :)"