Thank You Kids

I Heart You

Mario pov :

Inati : "WHAT ?!! Jungah... WOW DUDE CONGRATULATIONS!! HAHA"

Dongjun + L : "Congratulations ~~ Congratulations ~~~" They both started to sing.

Me : "Guys guys guys.. why are you congratulating me ?"

Inati : "Dude !! She loves you !"

Dongjun : "ahh~ I wish Bekah noona loves me too" He pouts

L : "Hyung.. you're so lucky !! haha"

Me : "Guys.. look at my cheek.. Kahi noona..."

Dongjun : "Oh..."

Inati : "Well I'll talk to her.."

Me : "No.. this is between me and Kahi noona. I'll handle this by myself.."

L : "hyung..."

Me : "hmm ?"

L : "Is Jungah noona okay now?"

Me : "Well, I think so. The way Kahi noona said just now on the phone... I think she's already come back"

L : "ahh.. that's good then.."

Inati : "mario.. what you gonna do with those news about your cheek? hahaha"

Me : "haha, I'll explain to fans on twitter haha"

Dongjun : "*gasps* you gonna tell them you've been slapped by Kahi noona ?!"

Me : "what ?! No silly ! haha"

Inati : "Pheww.. I thought you're gonna embarras yourself by telling the truth haha"

L : "Imagine tomorrow on newspaper "Mario Maurer from M1 been slapped by Kahi noona twice" hahaha"

Inati+Dongjun : *laughs*

Me : "Yah ! Thats not funny okay ! well.. try to be slapped by her then.. chh"

 

 

4 days later :

Jungah pov :

Today is the last day I'll spend my time with Kahi unnie and the kids. I felt hopeless and scared. Hopeless because I can't do anything to prevent all of these that about to happen. Scared that I might lose all of them as my friends. My housemates. My everything. I woke up early today to make a delicious breakfast for them. "This is my last day. Lets make it a memorable one Jungah" I encouraged myself. Forced myself to be as cheerful as I can for Kahi unnie.. for the kids. I went out from my room. The house seems quiet. I guess the kids are still sleeping. As I walk through Kahi's room, I hear a loud music. I took a peek and I saw Kahi unnie dancing to Lil Mama's Lip gloss. Its not a strange sight to see Kahi unnie dancing in this early morning. She loves to dance. She'll dance anytime she wants to. Its always fun watching Kahi unnie dancing. "I am gonna miss this.. Kahi unnie.." I quickly went to the kitchen and start making omelette and blueberry pancakes. I set up the table and place the food for each of the members. "They're gonna love this.." I smile seeing my 'artwork'. I went upstairs to wake up the kids. "Kids !~~~~~ Wake up !~~ Its time for breakfast !~~~~" The first one to come out is Kahi unnie. 

Kahi : "Woah ! Breakfasts ready ?! COOL ! haha" shes smiling showing her cute dimples.

Juyeon : "Nee ~" Juyeon walked out from her room while rubbing her eyes.

Me : "Wait Juyeon, go brush your teeth first.."

Juyeon : "Aigoo.. this omma.. arasso.."

Me : "haha.. Kids !~~ Brush your teeth first before you're going downstairs ! Arasso ?"

The other members : "Nee !!~~~"

I waited downstairs, on the dining table with Kahi. Juyeon was the first one to come and E-young is the last one to come. 

E-young : "Woahh ! My favourites !"

Bekah : "E-young, not 'my' but 'our' haha"

Kahi : "Thanks for the food Omma !!~~" I chuckled seeing Kahi unnie saying it in a cute way.

The other members : "Thank you Omma ~~~~"

Me : "Haha, you're most welcome. Jahh... lets dig in !"

Lizzy : "Nee !~~"

They all eating happily. Seeing they were joking around and being scolded by Kahi unnie for playing around infront of food make me laugh. I am gonna miss this moment. A lot. I wonder if I'll be able to laugh and smile like this after this.

We spent the day by gossiping, watching movies, playing some games.. overall, it was a fun day. I will cheerish this moment until the day I die. As night comes in, we all having our dinner. Lizzy and Nana fighting over food and Kahi scolded them. ahh, they were so cute and this scene will never gets old. During dinner, Soo young suddenly got up from her seat ..

Soo Young : "Listen up ~~" Then the rest of the kids got up too. The only one whos sitting is me and Kahi unnie..

Kahi : "what is this?" Kahi looks clueless. So am I.

Me : "Is there something wrong ?"

Soo Young : "As the oldest member among these immature kids.."

Juyeon : "Yah, i am a matured woman.."

Uie : "Yah ! Me too !"

Raina : "Well, I'm not immature.."

Soo Young : "ahhh! Alright alright.. As the oldest member among these... mature and well behave kids.. I wanna take this opportunity to say this on behalf of them. We.. would like to thank both of you, Kahi unnie and Jungah unnie for showing us whats right and whats wrong. For taking care of us. For always be there for us. You are the best Appa and Omma ever ! Thank you unnies !

All members : "Saranghae !~~" Bekah gives us a box. Kahi opened the box and it contains two beautiful necklaces. One with Kahi unnie's name on it.. and the other one.. with my name on it.. My eyes getting teary. Kahi unnie and I looked at each other.. We're both smiling.. Then the kids started to sing..


When I fall :

 

There’s no need for words,

Deep inside of my eyes it’s clear and full

Of my feelings towards you
Would you give me your heart, that was whisperingly hid
Hold my hands
I will never let you go
I will wait for you, and only you
 
When I fall
It was love at first sight
Cuz when I fall
I already fell in love
It feels as if the time has stopped
It’s as if I’m on top of the world
I’m falling in love with u
 
At your smiles, I dream
I don’t ever want to wake up from the sweet happiness
I’m happy with the sweetness,
So I don’t want to wake up.
Can you feel it?
Please accept my heart.
I wanna call u ma boo~ ma boo~
Could you give me your heart?
I’ll always treasure it
I will wait for you, and only you
 
When I fall
It was love at first sight
Cuz when I fall
I already fell in love
It feels as if the time has stopped
It’s as if I’m on top of the world
I’m falling in love with u
 
Within my dark heart
you became my light.
My heart that was once cold
You’ve warmed it up.
Accept my love that has coated the world white
I love you, I will promise you
That anyone else won’t do, don’t like anyone else.
 
When I fall
It was love at first sight
Cuz when I fall
I already fell in love
It feels as if the time has stopped
It’s as if I’m on top of the world
I’m falling in love with u ~
 
 
Tears started to fall. Not only my tears but Kahi's too. 
 
All members : "Kahi unnie ~ Jungah unnie ~ Saranghaeyo !~~" Me and Kahi unnie got up and hug each of them.
 
Kahi : "Thank you kids.. You girls are so jjangg !! haha.." I couldnt say a word. To think about I'm leaving them tomorrow hurts me. Why are they being like this to me ? E-young comes to me and wipe all my tears.
 
E-young : "Unnie, thank you.." She hugs me. Why are you torturing me like this dear God ?
 
After the surprise gift from the kids, we all went to our rooms. I was laying on my bed. Checking out the beautiful necklace. "I am gonna wear this forever.." I looked at my watch and its already 12 AM. "the kids must be sleeping already".
I got up from my bed and I went to the twins' room, Soo Young and Juyeon. They were sleeping peacefully. I gave them a kissed on their foreheads. "Goodbye twins.. I'll see you again next time.." I whispered.
I went to Uie and Bekah's room next. Uie was sleeping while hugging her script. I took her script slowly and put it on the table. Bekah was sleeping while holding the picture of her family.. "This kid must've been missing her family and hawaii so much.." I bid them farewell and kissed them on the foreheads.
I went to Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young's room next and did the same thing. These maknaes.. they were so cute sleeping together.
Lastly I went to Kahi unnie's room. I opened the door slightly and take a peek.. 
 
Kahi : "Who's that?" I startled.
 
Me : "O-o-oh.. Kahi unnie.. hehe its me.."
 
Kahi : "Oh.. come in.. " She smiles.
 
Me : "well, you're not sleeping yet ?"
 
Kahi : "Nope.. I can't sleep.. thinking about the kids. How sweet they are.. Come.." She pats on an empty place beside her. I did as what she said. I lay beside her.
 
Me : "They are so thoughtful hehe.."
 
Kahi : "I am going to take care of them much better after this haha.." I looked at Kahi unnie. She seems so happy. Seeing her and the kids like this make me feel so hard to let them go. Kahi unnie and I talked to each other until Kahi unnie fell asleep. "I am gonna miss you, Kahi unnie.." I said and I kissed her forehead.. "Thank you for everything. Everything. From the day you met me, until today..I love you Kahi unnie.." I slowly got up and walked away from Kahi unnie.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Chapter 10 is UP ! heheheh"