explanation 2

I Heart You

Jungah pov :

I took a taxi straight to Gangnam. My heart aches everytime I remember what I've done. I went to Gangnam to meet Hyun Bin. Since I switched off my phone, I gotta tell him about this directly. After I arrived at his house, I wiped all my tears and walked to his front door. I was scared to knock his door. This is the first time I'm gonna see him since I debuted as a member of After School. I still remember the day.. the day he me.. "I.. can.. do this..." I take a deep breath and knocked his door twice.

Hyun Bin : "Jungah !!" I tried to hug me but I pushed him.

Me : "Dont.. touch me."

Hyun Bin : "Wow, the icey cold Jungah. You're getting prettier.. " He gave me a creepy smile. "I heard the news.. Well done Jungah.. well done.."

Me : "What news ?" Getting confused. I havent told him anything yet.

Hyun Bin : "What else baby ? You. Quit. After School. Its all over the internet & TV babe.."

Me : "What?.. So.. fast" I wasn't expected the CEO will told the press and fans this fast.

Hyun Bin : "yeah ! Congratulation baby !" He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

Me : "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT KISSING ME !"

Hyun Bin : "aww come on baby ~"

Me : "AND DON'T CALL ME BABY. I'M NOT YOUR BABY" I tried to walk away from him.

Hyun Bin : "Where are you going ?" He grabs my wrist.

Me : "I'm here to tell you that only. Now let-me-go!"

Hyun Bin : "Haha relax. I gotta something to tell you baby.."

Me : "Stop calling me ba-"

Hyun Bin : "Hushh..." He puts his index finger on my lips. Now listen.. how about tonight.. we go meet your parents ? hmm?

Me : "WHAT ?! You said tomorrow ! Can't you just wait till tomorrow ?!"

Hyun Bin : "Well.. I hate waiting" He let go of my wrist. Tonight at 8. Make sure you come here at 8 and we will go to you parents' house together" Before I could say anything he already slammed the door infront of my face.

Feeling angry with Hyun Bin's sudden decision, I stomped my feet. "ahh!!" I yelled. Why must I stuck with him ?! 

 

Kahi pov :

On my way driving back to the dorm, I keep thinking of a way to tell the kids about this news. I wonder if they can accept it and move on or not. Afterall, Jungah is like their on mother. After I arrived at my dorm, I parked the car.. walking towards my dorm. "Dear God, please give me some strength.." I prayed. As I opened the door, I see the kids. They were all in the living room. Watching the news on TV... about... Jungah. 

"Kim Jungah has officially graduating from After School this morning. Mr Han Sung Soo told the reporters Kim Jungah is having health problem so she can't continue with After School activities anymore and decided to quit."

 

Hearing the reporter said the news, the kids didn't say a word. They must be shocked hearing the sudden news. Then Bekah suddenly turned around and looked into my eyes.

Bekah : "Unnie... Is this... true ?" I can see her eyes getting teary. I couldn't say anything.

Juyeon : "Please tell us this is not true. This is just a stupid joke right ? Is someone trying to pull a prank on us ?" 

There was silence for a while. None of us say a word. I see the maknaes, started to cry. I can't look at them like this. It hurts me alot. Seeing the kids, crying. I decided to break the silence.

Kahi : "it's true.." The kids cry harder after hearing my confirmation. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't stop her.. I'm sorry.." I keep apologizing to them. I felt so guilty. I should've take care of Jungah much better. Pay more attention on Jungah. My eyes getting teary. I don't want the kids see me cry. So I stormed out from our dorm. I put on my shade and hood so the people won't recognize me then I ran as hard as I could. I ran and ran until I'm running out of energy. I stopped infront of a familiar cafe named Chu Cafe. I looked inside and surprisingly I saw Jungah. She was wearing the jacket that I bought to her as a birthday present last year. I quickly went inside to meet Jungah.

Me : "Jungah !"

Jungah : "Omo !" She was shocked. She didn't expect to see me here. "Ka-hi... unnie..."

Luckily there was nobody in the cafe. Only us, and a few workers of the cafe.

Me : "Why ?"

Jungah : "...... ha-ha-have a seat unnie.." I sit infront of her. Facing her.

Me : "Why so sudden Jungah ?"

Jungah : "Un...nie.."

Me : "Why are you being like this ?!"

Jungah : "......" She didn't say anything.

Me : "Is this because of Mario ?!"

Jungah : "What ?! Mario ?! No !"

Me : "Don't lie ! He hurts you huh ?! That bastard !!"

Jungah : "No ! Unnie.. lis-"

Me : "Its okay Jungah, you got me. I'll take care of you... and I will kill that bastard for you !" Suddenly Jungah held my both hands

Jungah : "UNNIE!" She yelled. The workers were looking at us. "IT'S NOT HIS FAULT !"

Me : "But.."

Jungah : "It was all misunderstanding. Mario didn't do anything to me.. The day, that you found me crying infront of Mario.. He did nothing wrong. I was crying because of another reason.." Her tears fall. 

Me : "Jung..ah.."

Jungah : "I'm hurting because of another reason... He was just asking me 'what happen'.. Then I started to burst into tears after thinking what I've been through. It hurts unnie.. It hurts so bad. I didn't mean to leave you and the kids. I didn't mean to.. but I have to.. no matter what.."

Me : "Then.. Jungah.. tell me.. whats going on ?"

Jungah : "I can't... tell you.."

Me : "Why ?! You've lost your trust towards me ?"

Jungah : "No.. its not that... I just can't.." She seems like she won't tell me. Then I got up and kneeled down infront of her.

Me : "Please Jungah.. I beg you. Please tell me. I really really want to help you.. You are my sister. MY sister. Please Jungah.." The workers were all gasping.

Jungah : "Omo ! Unnie.. get up.. Unnie.."

Me : "I won't get up until you promise me to tell your problem.."

Jungah : " *sigh* Okay okay... I promise I'll tell you unnie.. Now please get up unnie.."

Me : "Thank you Jungah.."

After I got up, Jungah started to tell everything. Her tears can't stop falling. My eyes widen when I hear her story. She's been through alot. She's in pain.. and that bastard, Hyun Bin, I feel like I want to kill him right away.

Jungah : "Unnie.. please don't tell anyone about this.."

Me : "Jungah.. what do you mean by that ?! We gotta tell the police !"

Jungah : "No ! Please don't.. He'll kill my family.. Please unnie.."

Me : "But Jung-" Now its her turn kneeling infront of me. "Jungah... yah.. get up.."

Jungah : "You gotta promise you won't tell nobody about this first.."

Me : "ahh... fine.. I promise.." She gets up. "Now what are you gonna do ?! You can't just marry him ! He doesnt deserve you at all !!"

Jungah : "I gotta do what he says unnie.. I don't wanna lose my family.." She was feeling hopeless. 

Me : "Hang in there Jungah.. I'll find a way to save you.. I can save you.. trust me.."

Jungah : "Un..nie.. Nobody can save me this time. Not even you.."

Me : "Yes I can ! " I insist. "I WILL SAVE YOU !"

Jungah : "un.. nie..."

Me : "I can't see you like this ! It hurts ! I will find a way.. no matter what !" She looks down. "I won't let Hyun Bin destroy your life...." After hearing that from me, Jungah quickly hugs me.

Jungah : "Unnie... "

Me : "Look at me.. You gotta be strong okay ? I'll find a way.. I will.." She nods.

Jungah : "Unnie, I gotta go now.."

Me : "Where are you going ?"

Jungah : "I'm staying at JK Hotel for a while.. I'm feeling exhausted after what I've been through today.."

Me : "Well let me take you there then.."

Jungah : "oh.. okay.." 

As our way to the hotel..

Jungah : "unnie.."

Me : "ne ?"

Jungah : "The kids... are they okay ?"

Me : "*sigh*... not really.."

Jungah : "Oh... Tell them.. I'm sorry.."

Me : "Save it. You gonna tell them by yourself.."

Jungah : "But un-"

Me : "I'm gonna bring you back to them. You're going back to After School. After you're back, you tell them that by yourself.."

Jungah : "....."

Me : "Here we are.."

Jungah : "Nee, thank you unnie.."

Me : "You're welcome. Take a good rest okay ?"

Jungah : "Nee unnie.."

Me : "and Jungah... please stop switching off your phone.."

Jungah : "but... oh, arasso unnie..Bye.."

Me : "Bye.."

I felt sorry for Jungah. What shes been through.. it wasn't easy. I really want to kill Hyun Bin right now but first,I gotta apologize to Mario. Poor guy. I've been hurting him so bad and even called him a bastard. "I'm sorry.. Mario-shi.." I pulled out my phone and I dialled Mario's number.

Mario : "Ka-kahi noona ?"

Me : "Nee Mario-shi.."

Mario : "Before you start blaming me again, please let me explain.."

Me : "No Mario.. You don't need to explain.. Jungah already told me everything.."

Mario : "Oh ? Jungah noona ?"

Me : "Nee.. Mario-shi.. I'm sorry. For slapping you.. for punching you.. "

Mario : "Noona.. its okay.. you were just misunderstanding.. I know how much you love her.. You were just protecting her.."

Me : "Oh.. but still.. I'm sorry.."

Mario : "It's okay noona.. really.. So Jungah noona is with you ?"

Me : "She was.."

Mario : "Is she okay ? What happen ?"

Me : "Oh.. she's fine now.. Don't worry.."

Mario : "Noona.. I really want to meet Jungah noona.."

Me : "What for ?"

Mario : "You told me she loves me.."

Me : "O-oh?.. oh.. darn it.. So ? What if she loves you ? Why you wanna meet her ?"

Mario : "... noona... actually... I love her too.."

Me : "WHAT ?!" He... he loves Jungah too ?! I was surprised. I don't know if its a good idea for him to meet Jungah and confess his feelings to her right now. With Jungah's condition... I am happy to hear that from him. Jungah really loves this guy. This is the first time Jungah fallin inlove since 5 years ago.. but Jungah.. and Hyun Bin.. If I can't find a way to save Jungah, Jungah will end up marrying Hyun Bin.. and Mario.. he'll.. Oh God..

Mario : "Noona ? Are you there ?"

Me : "O-oh.. Nee mario-shi.."

Mario : "Well.. can you tell me where is she right now ?"

Me : ".... she's..." Should I tell him ? Or just keep my mouth shut ? Ah...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chapter 12 ~~~ ^^ Btw, my class starts tomorrow. I don't know if I can update this story daily or not but I will try :)"