confession

I Heart You

Kahi pov :

Sh-she..shes gone. After I lose sight of the taxi, tears started to fall. I punched my chest. I was angry with myself. How am I going to tell the kids about this ? That their omma ran away.. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Jungah. But she didn't answer. "What should I do now... Jungah-yah..." I keep seeing Jungah's face.. crying. Her face full with sadness. I can feel her feeling so lonely. Why are you crying ? Why are you being like this ? .... Mario... this gotta be to do something with that guy. Afterall, I saw Jungah crying infront of him. Ugh.. Gotta find that brat ! I grabbed my phone once again and dialled Inati's number. I have his number since we're both used to be back dancers for Se7en. He has been one of my best guy friends since then.

Inati : "Yo ! Sup y ? haha"

Me : "Dude, I got no time for your lil' joke.. Can you give me Mario's number ?"

Inati : "Huh ? Mario ? haha why ?"

Me : "I got something to discuss with him.. Just give me his number. Hurry!"

Inati : "Oh? wow, calm down haha. Okay okay, I hope you're not trying to hit on him haha"

Me : "yah! Just give me ! I'm hanging up now"

Inati : "Yeah yeah~ Arasso"

Inati, he loves to joke alot. I always thought him as my lil' brother. When I am in trouble, I can rely on him. *beep beep* A message from Inati. Finally I got Mario's number. I quickly called him.

Mario : "Hel-hello ?"

Me : "Yah ! WHERE ARE YOU ?!"

Mario : "huh ? who's this ?"

Me : "KAHI ! WHERE-ARE-YOU ?!"

Mario : "Ohh noona.. noona, I am so sorry. I can ex-.."

Me : "Shut up ! I don't need your explanation ! Just come to Chu Cafe, near Ssandong Park right now ! I'll be waiting for you there" I hang up.

 

at the hotel :

Jungah pov :

Receptionist : Your room is 238, you can take the elevator over there. Thank you, Miss.

Me : "Oh.. okay, thanks"

I was thinking about spending a night here. Just to calm myself down. Have a time alone. I only got 3 weeks left before the wedding ceremony. I also haven't tell my family about this. I wonder how will they react if they hear this news from me. Besides, they never like Hyun Bin. Never. After what Hyun Bun had done to me, my family not even once ever talk about him. "236... 237... ah! 238" I enter my room. This room is not that big, not that small. It's very comformtable. I went to the window to see the view. "Ah.. its raining...." Then I went to the mirror and I see.. a girl.. that lost all her hope. A girl, that will lose everything soon.... I sit on one of the chairs.. and my tears started to fall again. I wish I can stop crying.. but I can't. Thinking I have to quit from being an After School member really hit me hard. Thinking I would never be able to confess my feelings towards him really make my heart torn apart. Him.. I love him. Its love at the first sight. The moment I saw him, I know.. I know he is the one. 

 

(flashback) a year ago @ Idol Army :

MC : Today, we are having a very very very special quests haha. 

Inati : "Really ? Its Beyonce ? haha"

MC : "Haha no, they're more special than Beyonce haha. Please come out AFTER SCHOOL !!"

M1+MC : *Cheers!*

After School : "Hello everyone, we're After School !~"

The moment I entered the studio. The moment we met eye to eye. I fell inlove with him. The feeling is different. Way way different than I felt when I was with Hyun Bin. He is so charming. He was wearing pink t-shirt and white tight jeans. He looks so cute witht that pink shirt.

MC : "See, I told you our today quests much more special than Beyonce haha"

Inati : "haha I can't wait to see what they got for us haha"

After School : *laughs*

MC : "Jahh, After School, please introduce yourself one by one"

Kahi : "ah Hello, I am Park Kahi. Leader of After School~"

MC : "Oh yeah Kahi!~"

It was my turn to introduce myself. All eyes on me now. His eyes on me. I was getting nervous. 

Me : "Hello, I am Kim Jung Ah, one of the main vocalists of After School~"

Suddenly, Inati pushed Mario to the front and he said..

Inati : "Here is your secret admirer haha"

Mario : "ah! hyungg !" he was getting blushed. I can see his face getting redder. and I can't believe what Inati just said. Mario ? My secret admirer ? I can't stop smiling when I heard that. I was so happy.

MC : "Jinja ?! Jinja ?! haha really ? haha"

Mario : "ahh, nah.. hyung is just joking.."

L : "no, its true. Mario likes Jungah noona hahaha!"

Dongjun : "He's been monitoring Jungah noona on tv.. internet.. haha"

Mario : "yah! stop it. you made me look like a stalker!"

M1+MC+AS : *laughs*

Yes, I like Mario Maurer. No, not like. I don't know how to describe this feeling. Its way more than that. We've never talk before. This was the first time we ever met since we both debuted. I know he is a few years younger than me but I can't stop fancy him. I want to know him more but I don't have the courage. To know that he likes me, make me feel so happy. 

During the show, we became couple. But just for the show. How I wish this was not a show. This was reality. Him, as my real boyfriend.

After the show ended, we all bid our farewell. I was hoping Mario to say "goodbye, noona" to me or maybe asked me for my phone number haha but he didn't say anything. He just.. left. I wonder if what s said is true or just a joke. 

 

(present)

"Ah, Mario-shi. Since that day, I really wish I could spend more time with you. Get to know you more. I want to know what you really think about me." Nobody knows about this except Kahi unnie. I've told her everything. I always share my secrets to Kahi unnie and she'll do the same. We both really trust each other. "Mario, I guess.. its all too late now huh?.. "

 

at the chu cafe :

Kahi pov :

"Ahh ! Where is this brat ?! Its been an hour already".. I looked outside the window and its raining pretty heavily. I was getting frustrated because no sign of this lil brat. I grabbed my phone and called him but no answer. I clenched my fists. "If you don't show up, kid.. you'll dead" I said to myself. Then a few minutes later..

Mario : "Noona!... I'm.. I'm sorry I'm late..." he seems out of breath. I bet hes been running to here and he is all wet.

Me : "Uh? well you made it..."

Mario : "umm.. what is it noona?" as he comes closer, I can see the bruises on his left cheek. It must've been from the slapped before.

Me : "... well dont you wanna sit first ?"

Mario : "oh? oh.." He sits. Hes facing me. Waiting for me to say something.

Me : "okay.. what did you say to Jungah just now?"

Mario : "I didn't say any-"

Me : "Liar! Tell me the truth"

Mario : "I'm not lying noona. Really!... okay okay.. I.. I can tell you every single thing.."

Me : "Mario, please. no more lies. I know what you did to her. I know!"

Mario : "Noona.. Let me-"

Me : "You reject her dont you ?"

Mario : "What ?!"

Me : "You ! She confessed her feelings to you and then you reject her.. right ? hah! you brat !! You don't know how much she loves you ?! Look, Jungah is a good girl. Shes been through a lot. A LOT! Its not easy for her to trust a guy anymore after what shes been through. She finally got her courage back and then you blew it ! You made a mistake dude. A huge one ! By let-"

Mario : "Noona!!" He holds my hands. 

Me : "You.. ugh" I pulled my hands from his. "Because fo you, shes been crying all day long. Because of you, we're all losing her. Because of you, shes hurting. It is all because you !" I got up and I was ready to leave..

Mario : "Noona ! wait ! listen !"

Me : I looked back at him "I am warning you. If you come near any of my girls, I'll kill you. Just get lost..." I walked away from the cafe..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tada !~ Chapter 6 haha! Please patiently wait for the next chapter ~~"