Love

I Heart You

Jungah pov :

Me : "H-how.. is he doing, doctor ?"

Doctor : "He's fine. Don't worry. Nothing serious.. he just needs a lot of rest.."

Me : "Ahh.. what a relief.. thank you doctor.."

Doctor : "You're welcome.. I'm going now"  I escorted the doctor to the door.

I called the doctor just now.. right after Mario passed out. The doctor came here 30 minutes after he got my called. Thank God there was nothing serious happened to Mario. I looked at Mario.. laying on the bed.. make me feel so angry ! Why must Hyun Bin blew it off ?! Why can't I be with this man ?! This man.. the man I love.. I lay down next to Mario. He was resting.. sleeping.. I touched his face. My cheeks are getting wet because of tears. I felt sorry for this man. I broke his heart. "I am so sorry Mario-shi. I'm sorry..." Then suddenly Mario's phone rings. I looked at his phone and it was Inati. How am I gonna tell Inati about this ? Ahh.. otteoke..

Me : "He-hello?"

Inati : "Hello ? Who's this ?"

Me : "Th-this is.. Jungah.."

Inati : "Jungah ? Wow.. You're with Mario right now ?"

Me : "Ye-yeah.."

Inati : "Well, Mario supposed to be at Incheon Airport right now. Where are you guys ?"

Me : "Inati-shi.."

Inati : "Yeah ?"

Me : "Mario... he... ahh.. something happen to him.."

Inati : "What do you mean ?"

Me : "He... umm Can you come to JK Hotel right now ?"

Inati : "What happen to him Jungah ? We're at the airport already.. I don't think my manager allowed me to go anywhere right now.. Just tell me what happen to him ?"

Me : "He.. he got beaten up.. and hes injured.. pretty badly.. I don't think he can go to the airport.."

Inati : "WHAT ?! By who ?!"

Me : "Even if I told you.. you wouldn't know the man who did this to him..."

Inati : "Where is he right now ?"

Me : "My room.. 163.. JK Hotel.."

Inati : "ahh.. I gotta tell this to my manager and I'll text you if theres anything"

Me : "Okay.." He hangs up..

After a few minutes.. I got 1 new message from Inati. "Our manager is on his way. He'll come to pick Mario up. You gotta tell everything to our manager alright ?" *sigh* How am I gonna tell all these to them ? Tell them that some crazy dude who's about to be my husband beat Mario up because Mario confessing his love to me ? 

Mario : "...ah...." I saw Mario is waking up.

Me : "Mario-shi..Are you okay ?"

Mario : "...ah.. you..." As soon as he saw me, he looked away. I know hes hurting. Mario, I'm hurting too..

Me : ".. y-you should rest.. more.."

Mario : "...." He tries to get up

Me : "Mario.. what are you doing ? You should lay down.."

Mario : "I'm leaving.."

Me : "But the doctor said you sho-"

Mario : "I don't give a damn what the doctor said !" He yelled at me. "I just.. want to leave..." He got up and after a few steps, he fell on the ground. I rushed towards him to help him up. "Get off of me !" He coldly said that to me.

Me : "Mario... shi.." He tried to get up again but failed. "LISTEN TO ME !" I yelled. "I'm sorry ! I'm really really sorry ! I didn't mean to do all this to you ! I didn't mean to hurt you !" Tears falling.. I couldn't control it. He just looked at me. He seems speechless. "The reason I was crying that night, the reason I was crying infront you the day that you met me on that quiet street, the reason I quit After School is because I was forced to marry that guy !" I couldn't keep it anymore. This time, I told him everything. "That guy.. Hyun Bin.. he used to be my boyfriend.. Yes ! But now its over between us ! I never ever love him not once since we broke up ! But since a year ago..  I only love you ! Yes ! You Mario.. you.." I confessed to him. As soon as I let all out, I cried harder. Mario, he was still looking at me.. speechless.

Mario : ".. Noona.." Finally he said a word. "What is happening actually ? He forced.. you?"

Me : "... Yeah.. He.. forced me.."

Mario : "He can't do that !"

Me : "Yes.. he can.."

Mario : "NO ! I'm gonna take you out of these !"

Me : "You can't Mario ! You can't ! Look what he had done to you ! He's a -" before I could finish my sentence, I could feel a pair of lips touching mine. I was shocked. He.. kisses me. I.. can't believe this. It feels like I'm in heaven. Then he broke the kiss. He looked straight into my eyes. Those eyes.. I really love seeing those eyes.

Mario : "I'm gonna save you.. from that guy.." He said the same thing what Kahi unnie told me before.

Me : "..You can't Mario.. you can't.." I still havent told Mario about Hyun Bin treathening to kill my family if I don't marry him.

Then someone's knocking the door. It was probably his manager.

Me : "Don't tell anyone about this. Only you and Kahi unnie know about this. Please don't tell anyone.." I got up and I quickly wiped my tears. I opened the door and it was their manager, looking worried about Mario.

Manager : "Mario ! My God ! What happen to you ?!" He rushed towards Mario.

Mario : "I... " 

Manager : "Jungah-shi. You better explain this to me." He said to me coldly.

Me : "Umm.. he.."

Mario : "She doesn't need to explain anything. It was my fault actually. I got drunk and I got into fight with some men at the bar.. and Jungah noona.. she saved me.."

Manager : "My god.. is this true Jungah-shi ?"

Me : "..."

Mario : "It's true hyung.." Mario tired to convince him.

Manager : "Ugh.. you punk ! You better take care of yourself next time ! You're an idol. Remember that !" He scolded him.

Mario : "yeah I'm sorry.."

Manager : "Let's go. I'll take you home" The manager helped him up. "Thank you Jungah.."

Me : "oh.. no problem..."

Before they walked out from my room.. Mario turned around. He looked at me.

Manager : "Mario ?"

Mario : "I mean it what I just said Jungah noona. All of them. I'll help you. Mark my words." Before he turned around, he said "I love you, Kim Jung Ah." My eyes getting teary hearing those words. His manager was shocked. His eyes widen after what Mario just said. "Let's go hyung.."

Manager : ".. o-oh.. l-let's go.."

Me : "I love you too, Mario.. I love you too.. " I whispered.. seeing them dissapear infront of my eyes.

Kahi unnie said the same thing as what Mario had said. Both of them wanna save me but will they be able to ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chapter 15 ~ hehe"