Kim Jung Ah

I Heart You

at the set:

 

Mario pov :

 

"The shooting has ended, good work guys !" said the Director.

I was sitting on the chair..watching the crews gather their equipments. Everyone is ready to leave the set.. My body is at the set.. but my mind is somewhere else. I've keep thinking.. thinking of her. 

I can't get her out of my head. I want to know why she was crying that night. I want to help her. Wait, why do I care about her so much ? We rarely talk anyway. Well, we never hang out with each other. Aishh.. She made me go crazy. Like seriously !

 

Inati : "MARIO !!!!!!!" 

Me :"Uhh, ouch! No need to shout ! Geez. What is it ?!"

Inati : "I didnt mean to shout at you but I've called you for god knows how many times but you never answer me back.. are you okay?" 

Me : "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm good."

Inati : "You doesn't seem like you're okay, dude. You've been day-dreaming all day long since last week. Come on, grab your stuff. We're leaving."

Me : "Oh.. nah nothing. Alright, I'll catch you guys later"

 

Last week.. Yeah, I've keep thinking about her since last week.. I can't seem to get her out of my mind.. Man, why I feel this way ?! I need to stop thinking about her.. but.. I can't.

 

Last week :

 

"Wow, what a great performance by After School ! They are the most interesting performers indeed" said the MCs.

My group was waiting for our turn to perform. This was not the first time we perform on stage during Year-End Music Festival but we always feel nervous. As we were preparing for our performance...

 

Inati : "wahh After School girls so hot!! Especially that y Kahi haha"

Dongjun : " hahaha hyung ! well they are hot ! my eyes are all on Bekah hahaha"

Inati : "hahaha as long as its not Kahi~"

Me : "geez guys. haha what a fanboy"

Inati : "haha what? its not like we don't know you're totally inlove with that Kim JungAh girl~~"

Me : " ahh hyung !! shut up !!"

Dongjun : "haha you cant hide it hyung."

Me : "well... so what if I like her ? you got a problem ?"

Inati + Dongjun : "ooooooooOOooo what a bold statement! haha"

Manager : "Guys guys guys! I can't seem to find L, anybody knows where L is ?"

Dongjun : "Well I thought he went to the men's room ?"

Manager : "Haishhh this man.. u guys are about to perform..."

Me : "It's okay manager, I'll go find him"

 

I went out from our dressing room to search for L. I searched him at men's room but he was nowhere to be found. "Mannnn, where the hell is this kid ?! we're about to perform u dummy.." I searched around 1st floor, no sight of L. 2nd floor, no sight of L either.. I went up to 3rd floor. If L still nowhere to be found, I got no choice but to go back to the dressing room. The 3rd floor was kinda empty. No one's around.. and it was very quiet too. It gives me an eerie feeling.. Well, I am not a fan of quiet and creepy place. "Yo, L.. are you here ?" .. no matter how many time I called for L, still no sight of him. I was about to give up finding L but suddenly I hear something inside one of the rooms on this hall way. This floor is full with rooms. Empty rooms. It seriously gives me an unpleasant feeling.. but I said to myself, maybe the sound coming from one of the rooms is from L.. I brave myself & checked the rooms one by one.. room 4, room 5, room 6, room 7.. theres nothing.. I let out big sigh.. "Theres nobody here.. ahh, where the hell is L ?! okay room 8.. last room. L, you better be behind this door. Not some ghosts. Please L." I talked to myself.. I put my right hand on the door knob & I turn it very slowly.. "L, are you in here?" The door open slightly then I hear.. I hear.. someone's sobbing.. "wh-wh-who's i-i-i-in he-re ?" I was getting scared. I opened the door widely & I saw a girl sitting on one the chairs inside the room.. crying. I couldn't see her face. Shes facing the other way. 

 

Me : "Umm, hel-lo ?"

? : "... sob sob..."

A girl, crying in a dark room. It gives you an eerie feeling. I was scared to death that time. 

Me : "umm, ar-e yo-u-u hu-man ?" there, I asked the stupidest question on earth ever to some unknown girl infront of me"

? : "..."

Me : "please say you're human or at least turn around so I can make sure you're a human.." God, I was such a coward until I have to beg someone to say shes a human ?!

? : ".. ah! what a stupid person.. sob sob"

Me : " Well, what do you expect when you see a girl, crying inside a dark room at this empty floor.."

? : "..sob sob..human"

Me : "Well, I am sorry.."

? : "... sorry for what ?"

Me : "For thinking you're a ghost and asked you the stupidest question ever.."

? : ".. sob sob.."

Me : "umm, are you ok-" suddenly my phone rings.. "Hello ? ahh hyung, .. you've found him ?! ahh alright alright.. I'm coming.." I hang up the phone. "Umm miss, I have to go now. Well I don't know why are you all alone at this floor and why are you crying but I hope you're alright. Umm, its not safe to be here al-"

? : "arent you said you're leaving ?"

Me : "yeah but-"

? : "Then go"

Me : "ahh okay okay. I'm going" 

 

I walked away from the room and head to the dressing room. I can't stop thinking who she was. She was wearing a grey jumper and I saw her wearing black boots and a red skirt. "Well if shes wearing that kind of outfit, maybe shes one of the performers. hmm.. that boots.. seems like After School's boots. The one they're wearing for Bang! performance just now. ahh, cant be. theres other people wearing that kind of boots too. Her voice.. hmm sounds familiar.. a husky voice.. ahh ! concentrate mario. you got a performance ahead. concentrate" I talked to myself while on my way to the dressing room. After I arrived at the dressing room, there, I saw L is practicing the dance move for one last time.

 

Me : "YAH L !! you stupid ! where have you been ?!"

L : "haha hyung, sorry~ I went to Teen Top's dressing room to meet CAP just now hehe"

Me : "WHAT HEHE ?! i've been looking for you like a crazy person you know.."

Inati : "alright alright, guys. Let's concentrate on our performance okay. Let's do our best and remember to smile to fans... and also don't forget to enjoy this performance. Thats the most important.. okay? fighting guys!!"

Me + Dongjun + L : "Fighting!!"

We head out to the backstage. We're taking a deep breath and finally the MCs called out our group name.

 

MCs : "M1 !!~ Come out now !!"

-The performance ended-

MC1 : "WOW ! M1 never dissapoint us right?"

MC2 : "I always love seeing them performing!"

At the backstage:

Inati : "Woohoo guys ! That was a great performance !"

Dongjun : "Did you hear the fanchant ?! haha dae~~~bak!"

L : "haha, tonight is awee~~~some!"

Me : "haha guys, lets have some gooooddd food!"

Inati : "haha you're always think about food huh ? chhh shikshin indeed ! haha lets go ~~"

 

On our way back to the dressing room, many artists and staffs congratulate us for our great performance.. Then we saw After School members. They were bowing at us and congratulating us. They were still wearing their performance outfits.That red y marching bang outfits with the black boots. Well, most of them except the girl I always fanboying over. JungAh.. shes wearing a grey jumper and her eyes are kinda swollen. Then I suddenly remembered the unknown girl that I encountered on the 3rd floor before. The girl was wearing the same jumper with JungAh. JungAh walked towards me.

 

JungAh : "Great performance, Mario-shi"

Me : "huh ? Ohhh.. hehe yeah, thanks.. umm grey jumper..."

JungAh : "huh ?" she gives me a confused look. God, whenever I see her, I always lost of words. I become forzen. For me, she is the most beautiful girl I ever see.. and to know that she was the girl that was crying on 3rd floor just now make my heart aches. I don't know why but I feel like I want to ask her what happen right away. I want to know if she have any problems.

Me : "huh? ohh hehe nothing. Umm, your eyes kinda swollen. are you okay noona?"

JungAh : "Oh ? hehe nothing. Just not enough sleep. Well, gotta get going. See you later~"

Me : "oh.. hehe okay. Later~" With eyes swollen like that, I am pretty sure its not because of not enough sleep. I have no idea why I care about this girl so much. I don't even know the girl much. All I know is she is one of After School members and she has a beautiful husky voice. But whenever I look at her, I feel like I want to take care of her. 

Inati : "Yo mario! what are you waiting for ? Let's go man. Let's eat!"

Me : "Oh? .. OH! haha oh yeah lets go~~"

 

Hmm.. Kim JungAh.. so you're the one whos crying just now ? Ah JungAh noona.. if I know it was you, I'll help you wipe your tears and try to cheer you up.. ahhhhh....

 

(present)at the set:

 

Inati : "Hey Mario ! Come on ! We're all waiting for you man... "

Me : "oh? hyung.. ahh im coming"

 

Kim JungAh... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Hehe, I don't know if anyone will read this fanfic but tbh this is my first time writing it.. and sorry for my poor english. i know theres grammar mistakes everywhere hehe. Sorry. English is not my first language. so yeah hehe."