Announcement

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone !!! So I have an important announcement to make for those dedicated readers of Delivery Girl, and if you're not then this might not matter as much. (the announcement will be near the end, i just have a story to tell first ^-^)

I just finished my first day of school today at a whole new school, and it was actually okay. I didn't actually make any friends who were willing to let me in their 'group' or whatever, but I didn't really mind.  if that carries on for the whole year, boy will I be bored as hell. My homeroom teacher is super nice, which is good. And when we went out for a break, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with so I literally just walked around in circles the whole time so it looked like I had something to do. I didn't.

THOUGH THERE'S THIS ING GUY WHO IS A GRADE ABOVE ME IN MY CLASS AND HE'S OAHFENRCJR VVMJRE I SAW HIM WIPE HIS SWEAT WITH HIS SHIRT AND It REVEALED HIS STOMACH ?????????!!!!!!!!! WHAT but he's a total boy

lmao anyway ~ My announcement is that since the school year started, I'm gonna have piles of homework and I'm gonna have to sleep earlier, which means no more late night updating like I usually do. This also means that my updates will be slower, but I'll take whatever time I have to write. I'm pretty sure school is one of the main reasons why stories have slow updates, and it's understandable bc you guys go to school too! If any of you write, you'd understand.

well it was nice talking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter