Four Introductions, One Missing

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin switched off the motor of the scooter bike and stayed seated, staring at the house in front of her. She's been here millions of times whenever she was bored or wanted some company (which was almost never, but everyone could use at least some company sometimes). Not to mention was it the only place where she could show her real self--the self that wasn't having an urge to kill someone 24/7 or lash out on someone who just simply pissed her off. Chanyeol's house was just like her second home, but she still loved her own house just as much.

With a groan, Yejin took the helmet off of her head and hopped off the scooter bike. She in cold breaths as she lifted up the seat, grabbing the two plastic bags of noodles. Finally, Yejin slammed the seat down closed and walked up the front steps, the steps she's walked up more times than she could've remembered.

Usually, Yejin would feel relieved from all of the stress in her life whenever she arrived at her best friends house. When it was just the two of them, they'd mostly play extremely competitive video games with a bunch of junk food surrounding them. Not only that, but she was able to finally expose her real self in front of Chanyeol--her decent self. At school, Yejin constantly reminded herself not to show any signs of whatever the kids at school weren't used to such as happily smiling, laughing like a retard, and what not. It was almost as if she forbidded herself to even show any signs of her real self, which was quite sad, but Yejin didn't think of it too much. She's done it for several years already, it was all used to.

Yejin hesitantly lifted her hand up after hearing a bit of noise coming from inside the noise, and several of them sounded like a guy's voice. But, they were definitely not Chanyeol's. She rang the doorbell and stepped back after yet again hearing some voices and a few loud stomps towards the door.

"Yes! The jajangmyeon is finally here!" Yejin heard Chanyeol say from inside the house. She sighed and adjusted the heavy bags of noodles in her hand so they were held more comfortably. "I'm coming, Yejin-ah!"

That dork. Yejin didn't even know how she managed to put up with him for several years, though she didn't even know how Chanyeol managed to put up with her either.

Yejin gulped when the door was swung open, revealing the same tall and lanky Park Chanyeol she saw everyday. Most times she would be glad and comforted by Chanyeol's presence, but since there were apparently a few other guys Yejin did not know of, it just made her nervous and anxious.

Chanyeol had a wide smile from ear to ear as he eyed the bags of jajangmyeon in Yejin's hand that were soon going to fall off if he didn't take the noodles any sooner.

"Here. Take the noodles before my hands are going detatch from my arm and no longer be able to hit you." Yejin blandly demanded, extending the bags out towards Chanyeol.

The guy rolled his eyes, the smile immediately being dropped from his face. He probably thought earlier that he'd be able to see the same Kang Yejin who was dying to let out her confined laughter and smiles, but he guessed he was wrong. The presence of other guys who happened to be sprawled all throughout the living room made Yejin uncomfortable with showing her real self.

"Geez, alright." Chanyeol muttered, taking the bags of jajangmyeon from Yejin's hands.

Yejin then extended her hand out, expecting some bills of paper slapped on her hand. Hopefully the sight of money would help lift up her mood like it always does. "35 dollars, please."

Suddenly, Chanyeol perked up and straightened out his back, becoming taller than he already was. Yet, there was still no sign of money in Yejin's palm. "Do you want to come in? I think your aunt told you already, but I'm holding a party for my friend Sehun and the rest of the guys really want to meet you. I've told them all about you--the part where you can be extremely y most times to the part where you're actually fun to be around."

Yejin's eyes widened, surprised at the fact that Chanyeol even had the nerve to tell his friends about her. A part of her was slightly annoyed that he told them about her y side, but it was true anyway, so how could he not tell it?

A sigh left Yejin's lips as she shook her head, still holding out her hand. "No thanks, I'm good. Now hurry up and pay me, you ."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pursed his lips in frustration. It seemed as if he really wanted to invite her in so she could meet his other friends that Yejin didn't even know of. Sure, she's heard of them here and there but she's never had the urge to ever meet them. Not like she wanted to, anyway.

"C'mon, I know you've been running deliveries almost all day today and you're probably extremely tired and hungry. Just stay for at least five minutes, please?" Chanyeol practically begged, grabbing Yejin's shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

Yejin lost her balance for a second due to the shaking but quickly regained it. She rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed with the amount of begging that was going on. She thought Chanyeol knew her well enough already that she'd obviously say no to stay over at someone's house when she's practically going to starve and pass out due to fatigue and hunger. What made him think differently?

And right when Yejin was about to say no again for the last time, it was almost as if God wanted to put a curse upon her and make Chanyeol seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter