Get It Together

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the others came, and she didn't even know if they were actually going to come, Yejin decided to take a nice and long nap until waking up an hour before opening time to pre-pepare the restaurants most popular food item--jajangmyeon. Of course it would be their best seller, it's jajangmyeon. Everyone loves the savoury taste of the black bean noodles on their tongues, no one's able to screw up some perfectly cooked jajangmyeon unless it's actually made by a cook. Someone Aunt Soljin definitely isn't.

Yejin sighed and looked one last time at her phone before shutting it off and entered the shop, the warmth immediately envoloping her body. She grabbed her keys off of one of the tables and walked back to the entrance door to lock it up. After she did the deed, Yejin began to trudge up the stairs, opening the door to their apartment convieniently located right above the restaurant and locking it up behind her.

She threw the keys onto the table right by the entrance and shrugged off her coat, hanging it on one of the hooks on the wall. Yejin let out a huge yawn, stretching wide enough that it actually hurt a little bit. No one could blame her anyway--5am and only an hour of sleep since 8pm. 

She trudged over to her room that was on the other end of the corridor, opening the door to her favourite place in this whole building. Her santuary, her lair, her kingdom, whatever you want to call it, it was all hers and that's what made her the happiest in her decent sized room.

Yejin could barely even turn on the light, close the door, or even brush her teeth and change out of her dirty clothes--she was that tired.

And right when the tired teenager lay herslef on the bed, it was almost as if someone gave her the strongest sleeping pills in the universe, leaving her to practically pass out in an instant. She didn't even set her alarm.

_______________________________________❀_______________________________________

"Yejin."

"Yejin, wake up."

"Yejin it's almost ten thirty in the morning, wake the hell up!"

Yejin's eyes shot open in alarm--so much alarm that her body spazzed out and fell off of her bed, landing straight onto the hardwood floor. In almost an instant, Yejin's body was immediately immersed in a great amount of pain and fatigue. What a great combination, especially in the morning.

The pain was specifically located in her back and head area, where they were sure to be sore within the next few days or so. And the fatigue? Well, it was everywhere. Yejin was still beyond exaughsted and waking up and opening the restaurant was the least of her worries. For their regular customers, Yejin would just tell them secretly that Aunt Soljin had a cold and couldn't open up that day. She'd also tell them not to question it, or else she'd just get another hard smack on the head for lying.

Yejin brought her hand up to her head and rubbed it, letting out a groan. She managed to sit up and squint her eyes up at the person who caused her to fall off of her own bed and immediately felt an angry sensation run through her body. No, it wasn't Chanyeol.

"Sehun? Why the hell are you in my room?!" Yejin angrily exclaimed, giving a nice hard sleep to the guy's leg. It was probably the least effective slap she's ever given anyone--he didn't even blink after the contact.

Sehun let out a chuckle and kneeled down to the height Yejin currently was at. By instinct, she scooted away the closer he got to her--it was almost as if he was a disease she was trying to escape.

"You do know that you were the one who asked for all of us to come over here and help you with the shop, right? Unless you were drunk and didn't remember a single thing." Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

Yejin gritted her teeth with the greatest urge to chop his head off with one of those huge meat knives Aunt Soljin always used to threaten her with. She stared at the boy with the coldest eyes, practically shooting daggers at him. If only.

The least she could do was give her good ol' kick just to release some of her frustration on him, and not that kind of frustration. The kind where someone would get on her nerves so badly that she just had the strongest urge to literally kill him, and that's exactly what Yejin felt.

If it were some other time of day where she was actually awake, she wouldn't have felt so angry. But it wasn't even close. Yejin felt like she only got two minutes of sleep since coming back, therefore she was still extremely exaughsted. And when she was exaughsted, she was the crankiest she ever is.

Yejin lifted up her leg and gave Sehun a nice and hard kick to wherever was exposed. This time, the contact actually made Sehun wince in pain and lose balance. He landed hard on his , and it was exactly what Yejin expected.

Sehun let out some incoherent words, rubbing his in pain. Now they were even, weren't they?

"God, what was that for?" Sehun hissed, staring at Yejin who had a subtle smile on her face.

Yejin shrugged and stood up from her spot, dusting off herself. She was still in her jeans and t-shirt from yesterday, and they smelled like noodles and boy. That's when she actually started to wonder what the hell was going on with the shop. If the others were here, did they already open up the restaurant or did they just keep it closed and waited for her to wake up? Chanyeol probably warned them not to ever wake her up if she was in a deep sleep, but Sehun obviously didn't listen.

"For making me fall off the bed with your obnoxious voice." Yejin grumbled, watching as Sehun got up from his spot on the ground like and old grandpa and took a seat on her bed. "Um, so were you guys waiting for me to wake up? Because if you did, that wouldn't have happened anytime soon."

"Actually,  we got here before the restaurant was supposed to open, just like you said. We all thought you'd be waiting for us but when Chanyeol and Baekhyun found you still sleeping like a baby, we just decided to take matters into our own hands. Chanyeol's been here enough to know what goes on around here, right?" Sehun explained, running a hand through his hair.

As Yejin listened, she managed to walk to her closet and pick out some old clothes she didn't mind getting dirty. After all, she was going to be working in a restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter