Last Night

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italics mean flashback ^-^

_______________________________________❀_______________________________________

Yejin shot open her eyes, the feeling of fatigue overflowing in her in an instant.

"What.." was all she managed to peep after waking up.

She slowly blinked as she shuffled around in her spot, remembering everything that happened last night. From arriving at the door only to deliver some Chinese food, to watching a movie and falling asleep on the couch. She remembered she fell asleep sitting up, her head drooping to the side that it practically rested on her own shoulder--and that couldn't have been good for her. 

The thing was, she wasn't sitting up anymore. She lay down on the couch like how you would in bed, a big a fluffy pillow under her head along with a the softest blanket covering her lower body. It was the same blanket she used during the movie, but she ended up giving the whole thing to Sehun just so they didn't make a huge fuss about it. She was definitely freezing, but she dealt with it and ended up falling asleep frozen.

As Yejin looked around, she noticed that almost all of the others were on the floor, sleeping in one big pile. Their arms and legs were slung over each other, and they definitely looked like they were in one of the deepest sleeps they've ever had. Unless they were just normally like this, which wouldn't be such a big surprise.

Yejin let out a quiet sigh, sitting up from her spot. She was still tired, but she really wouldn't be able to fall asleep again after waking up in the middle of the night. It was probably 4am, a time Yejin would end up falling asleep at instead of waking up at. On nights where she didn't have to work were the ones where she'd stay up late either finishing up piles of homework or watching continuous episodes of her favourite dramas.

Looking around, Yejin noticed someone by the dining table. He was sitting on one of the leather chairs, his head buried in his arms. The person was most likely sleeping, but you never know. He could've been sitting silently on the chair wide awake with his head in his arms.

Yejin squinted to get a closer look. All along, it was Sehun who was sleeping in a freaking chair without the blanket Yejin practically gifted to him. Wait.. So does that mean he was the one who got her to sleep in a laying position on the couch, covering her with the warm blanket in the process. Last time she checked, Suho and Kyungsoo were also on the couch with her. Now they were also consumed in the pile of sleeping boys on the floor.

What exactly happened while she was asleep?

_______________________________________❀_______________________________________

Sehun let out a frustrated sigh as he ran his hand through his mess of hair. He looked around the room and locked his stare towards the giant area of sleeping teenagers, rolling his eyes.

"Pigs."

He was definitely tired, but he decided to put off sleeping for a while since he didn't know where to even sleep. The couch was occupied, and the floor would be a place where Baekhyun's snores would be even more audible. The guest room upstairs did occupy Sehun's mind for a bit, but he knew if Chanyeol found him in there without permission, he'd kick his out of the house.

With a yawn, Sehun walked over to the area and looked over everybody as they slept. He honestly didn't know what else to do than that.

He turned his head and noticed the remaining three that slept on the couch--Kyungsoo, Suho, and Yejin. He ignored the other two and ended up looking at Yejin again who still kept the same sleeping position. Sehun thought how the way her head was drooped to the side couldn't have been good for her, and could've affected her in the morning when she woke up. So, he did the most gentleman thing he could think of.

Sehun stepped over Baekhyun and stood over Yejin, looking down at her. He wanted her to lay down properly instead of sitting up, but Suho and Kyungsoo were in the way of being able to do so. 

"Now how do I do this.." Sehun whispered to himself, placing his hands on his hips.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter