The Gaming Master

Delivery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So who's the birthday boy?"

Everyone glanced at each other before pointing at a specific boy, that one specific boy who didn't introduce himself to Yejin yet. He was sitting on the recliner while watching some stupid old movie on the flat screen T.V. As soon as he noticed all of the eyes and finger pointing on and at him, he averted his gaze from the T.V and obliviously stared at everyone in the room.

Yejin watched as the boy put his own bowl of chips down and waved awkwardly, almost as if he had absolutely no clue what Yejin had just asked and why everyone pointed at him. 

So 'no name' was the birthday boy? He barely talked once Yejin had arrived to Chanyeol's humble abode, and he hasn't even introduced himself either when everyone else has. Yejin wondered if his silence was just apart of his personality just like how arrogance was apart of Yejin's, or if it was just the fact that Yejin suddenly entered the house out of the blue. She couldn't have made it awkward--they did want to meet her, right?

"Oh Sehun--turns eighteen years old once the clock turns 12. So, it's technically not his birthday yet, but it will be in about four hours." Chanyeol gladly explained, hopping down from the kitchen counter.

He walked over to the recliner that Sehun was sitting and sat on the arm rest, slinging his arm around the boy's shoulder while Sehun himself  looked extremely uncomfortable. Did he have some sort of problem? Did he have to , maybe?

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Baekhyun commented, throwing a pillow in his direction. "Are you constipated? Show some emotion, will you? God, kids these days..."

Sehun rolled his eyes and sat up from the recliner, walking towards the kitchen counter that Yejin was still sitting on, munchign on her jajangmyeon. Yejin attentively watched him as he randomly grabbed a napkin and leaned against the counter, looking up at Yejin. You could say the way Sehun was looking at her would've immediately melted someone's body from the inside out, but not with Yejin. She just found it... Strange.

One moment he was quiet as an owl and the next he gained the courage to even get near Yejin's witch-like self.

"I'm Sehun, the second oldest." Sehun finally introduced himself personally.

Now that was just stupidity at his best. Yejin already knew that Chanyeol, and probably all of the others were already eighteen years old, at least that's what she just guessed. If he was the second oldest, everyone would still have to be seventeen all except for Suho, their so called 'Guardian'.

"Shut up, maknae! We're all eighteen except for you!" Kyungsoo shouted from across the room. Yejin chuckled lightly out of amusement but quickly strained herself from releasing any more laughs.

Sehun rolled his eyes yet again and directed his attention back to Yejin who by now, hopped off of the kitchen counter and stood in front of Sehun who still kept his ice cold eyes on her.

"Maknae, huh? You don't look like a maknae, but saying you're the second oldest is something a really idiotic maknae would say. Especially when I know you're still seventeen." Yejin eyed the younger one in front of her before finishing up the last of her jajangmyeon, placing the empty plastic container on the kitchen counter. She was just about to grab a napkin and wipe the excess black bean sauce that smeared around the corners of her lips before someone unexpectedly already did it for her.

Sehun voluntarily wiped both corners of Yejin's mouth gently before flinging the napkin back on the counter. He immediately smirked once he saw the priceless expression planted on Yejin's face. It was a combination of 'I'm going to murder you if you voluntarily touch me again' and 'what just happened?'.

Out of instinct, Yejin looked over towards the other guys who were already occupied with other activities again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to have put in a video game and played it with more violence than Yejin and Chanyeol themselves ever have. Kyungsoo and Jongin on the other hand were on the laptop, looking up those goat dubs over famous songs. And lastly, we had the oh so mature Kim Junmyeon just sitting on the couch doing who knows what on his phone.

Luckily, no one noticed Sehun's stupid and unnecessary action. At least that's what Yejin thought it was.

"What the hell did you just do?" Yejin asked, furrowing her eyebrows together. She didn't take actions as simple as someone wiping for her easily. One, she wasn't used to it at all. Two, she didn't need some guy to wipe when she could easily do it herself. 

But on the very inside, Yejin kind of... Liked it. She found it extremely strange and she was afraid to even admit it to her own self.

"You had some sauce on your mouth." Sehun shrugged, fumbling with the hem of his t-shirt. He was no longer looking at Yejin, but looking down at his fingers that were particularly fascinated with the hem of his shirt.

Yejin rolled her eyes and wanted to smack the boy's precious face. "I know I had some sauce on my mouth, I was just about to wipe it myself. How old do you think I am? Four? I don't need your freaking help."

"With those bangs, you kinda do look like you're four." Sehun joked, chucklin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter