Are you gonna marry her? 14

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Later the comment that Naeun said, everyone was speechless minus Naeun cause' she was happy by the idea and they obviously contacted Hayoung.

 

A pair?-chorong unnie murmered. Yes! It wasn't my idea it was Myungsoo oppa's idea!-Naeun answered her. Hmm....I'm not sure about that idea you know..I am not sure....-Eunji replied.What? You don't want to be with me?-Sunggyu murmerd. I obviously do, but there some problems with Bomi...-Eunji replied a bit nervous. Its okay don't worry about me...-Bomi said while having a worried look. Are you sure? What happened?-Naeun asked confused. If you want I can beg oppa so he changes his mind of bringing "a pair". Really?-Bomi and Eunji said. Wait...NO!-Sunggyu shouted. Eunji was blushing and tried to hold her laugh. Wha..What...?-Eunji and Naeun said. Nothing! Forget about it!-Sunggyu said while blushing away, Eunji smiled to him Sunggyu did the same. Well, lets just not change the thing of bringing a pair, okay?-Sunggyu responded. Okay so it is decided!-Naeun shouted excited. 

--------------------------------------

At the port, 10:00am 

-------------------------------------

 

Where is everyone?-Myungsoo asked. I don't know, they must be coming soon.-Naeun replied him. You look nice with a shirt and jeans...I prefer that than skirts and dresses....-Myungsoo told her. Really? You think so?-Naeun said while blushing a bit. Yeah! Definetely! Don't forget that!-Myungsoo said Naeun while hugging her back. Hey! Love birds!-Chorong shouted while waving her hand and grabbing the other with Woohyun. Oh! So you did bring a pair, huh?-Myungeun said. Yes, I would! I wouldn't leave him alone!-Chorong said while smiling. Hey!-Woohyun said. Don't think that I'm that inmature! I can take care by myself! Okay,okay!-Chorong said while smiling really brightely. Hey! Don't show off just everything that quickly! We are in public!-Naeun said embarrased. What?-Woorong said looking at her with a puzzled look. Forget it Naeun-ah they are so childdish they won't understand.-Myungsoo said laughing. Aish!-Woohyun said with a fist in his hands. YA!KIM MYUNGSOO!-Chorong shouted. Myungeun couldn't stop laughing at them. Hey don't forget us!- Eunji shouted happily running to them. I thought that you wouldn't come with him...!-Chorong unnie answered with a "almost dying of fun" look. Who cares! I wanted to come with him!- Eunji said in a cute voice. Ohhh! Jung Eunji I never thought that you could do that!-Myungsoo said laughing.Yah! Shut up!-Sunggyu saaid kinda protective. Hey! Did you forget that we are here too?-Bomi said with her arms at her waist. Oh! Bomi! I totally forgot about you!- Myungeun,Gyuji and Woorong shouted. Yah!-Bomi said. 

Hey! Poor Howon, doesn't he look sad just carrying your luggages?-Eunji asked. Uh..Really? He said it was fine...-Bomi answered. Fine? Does that look fine?-Sunggyu asked her. Yah! Hoya come over here!-Chorong invited him waving her hand. If Howon is in a bad condition and there right now dating again since they broke up like in two days, I think it would be better to her to bring another person...-Naeun thought in her mind with a worried face. Is everything fine?-Myungsoo asked her. Um..Yeah...-Naeun answered him. Are you sure? Did you forgot something? Are you sick?-Myungsoo asked her worried and his hand over Naeun's forehead. Yes, I'm fine..-Naeun said lastly with a smile. Well, is already 10:49am and our  boat will get ready at 11:20am I guess Hayoung is not coming...-Chorong said disappointed, she was curious who she will bring as her "pair". So then is bad that Hayoung didn't came but still we need to go now.-Woohyun and Sunggyu said. Hey! Wait for me!-Hayoung shouted.

 

 

Sungjong? Lee Sungjon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter