Remember me 16

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already summer...Lastly Sungyeol and Namjoo decided to share that room...HEH...And the funniest thing is that next morning...They started to date....HEH...

I thought that then....Me and Sunggyu oppa would be alone and have our relation like we did, without any interruption or chaos....

But things didn't turned out like I thought it would be, we had more fights,less dates, calls....

Everything was puzzled, summer ended, and we were back 

together, didn't had more problems this time

And lastly we I mean, everyone

decided to go to

the beach

again.

 

 

WOAH! Its the beach again!-Woohyun shouted. YAH Jinjaneh!-Chorong shouted with Woohyun. HAHAAHA Are you guys already having a date?-Hoya asked laughing. So what if we are?-Chorong murmered, Yah! Howon-ah come here! Look at this!-Bomi shouted waving her hand to him. I'm coming!-Hoya runned to her. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! Huh?-Naeun murmered. Myungsoo smiled at her. You look cute at this picture!-Myungsoo said fascinated. Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Come here!-Naeun said to Myungsoo while giggling. Catch me if you can!-Myungsoo shouted. Sungjong-ah look at the sea!-Hayoung pointed to the beach. Its pretty.-Sungjong replied. Just like you-Hayoung said. Yah! Oh Hayoung I was the one supposed to say that!-Sungjong said laughing. But its the truth!-Hayoung said. Hmpf, even I think I'm more handsome.-Sungjong replied grinning. Sungyeol-ah Sungyeol-ah Sungyeol-ah!-Namjoo shouted. What?-Sungyeol replied. Come here! And sit with me, the sand is really soft.-Namjoo said while patting the floor like a sign to "come sit here". Yeah I will.-Sungyeol runned to herand sitted next to her. I'm tired-Namjoo said, if you don't mind...and she layed at Sungyeol's shoulder. He just blushed out with craziness, lets be honest this is there first week. 

Mean while....

Me Jung Eunji was sitted by the shore in a big tree's shadow, it was nice, with a tropical soft breeze....Eunji-yah-Sunggyu ased her. Hmm?-Eunji asked. Just that, you look beautiful as always.-Sunggyu smiled to her. You too oppa, you look more handsome than other days..-Eunji said. Yaish! Sunggyu!-Myungsoo shouted. YAH! JUNG EUNJI!-Naeun shouted. Back of you both!-Woorong shouted. Run!-Bomi shouted. Come to your senses run!-Hoya shouted. Unnie! Oppa!-Hayoung shouted. Noona! Hyung!-Sunjong shouted. You better run..NOW!-Yeoljoo shouted. 

First I was wondering why there weren't any people in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter