thank you science 2

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<< FLASHBACK>>

Sungyu POV:

God! who are you! it was that girl Eunji and she told me, I am sorry I just wanted to tell you classes are going to start. She gave me my headphones and runned off....

<>

Sungyu POV: 

I fell so bad about that, I just got surprised.... Maybe I will apologies while in classes.

**BELLRINGS**

There she is maybe I will apologies.. hey Eunji.. I am sorry I did'nt meant to scare you I just was surprised I'm sorry.... Is okay, I am sorry too - said Eunji. Everything is getting so awkward.. Science class had started we needed to make groups of four... Fabolous! Woohyun want to be in my group I shouted. But then, Miss kwon told me Sungyu, the groups I will choose so do not worry about the groups- she said with an evil look. okay Miss Kwon, I replied. I got paired up with unknown well, not unkown but I really did'nt knew them that much. I was with Bomi, Hoya and obviously EUNJI! thank you science I said in my head, for your chance you gave to me. 

Bomi POV: 

Eunji yah! I am with you at least! yes! - said Eunji. I think we really need to meet in someones house.... I know! Sungyu could you help please!? Bomi! I think we need to think about it befor you ask!- said Hoya. I am so, sorry! and I blushed... 

Eunji POV: *in her mind* Sungyu! again! this is really awkward... I just made him angry and now I am with him! How do I do this! Eunji!- said Sungyu. Wha!? Eunji could you please give me that eraser? ................. Suddenly I felt something that voice she heard it somewhere else.....  and I know that feeli........ ( I falled to the floor)

Eunji! Eunji! I heard it perfectly that voice of Sungyu... Perfectly.....

------------------------------------

6pm the same day

-----------------------------------

what.. were am I... I don't remember anything.. I looked at my left there was a poster of "GIRLS GENERATION" I remember that poster.. Am I in the nurse? I stood up and looked at the back.. It was Sungyu asleep.. He's smile was gorgeous. I gently pushed his hair to the back, I could see his eyes, he whispered: Eunji yah..... What? I replied he said sarangh......... My heartbeat was beating fast, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter