I still love you 11

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi: I want you back with me.....I can't handle this anymore......I need your love.....please...please come back to me......and love me like you always did......I still love you.....and a lot...a lot more than before......why did you broke me? Nowadays is hard to find you and I can barelly talk with you...it's even hard to greet you....when I see you I want to hug you.....and kiss you......like we did before.....why...just why.....WHY DID YOU BREAK ME UP?

 

 

 

Woohyun POV:

Something is suspicious...Why are they talking by my back? Is Chorong trying to break me up? Hahaha no way....right? Who am I talking to....I am idiot.... Woohyun-ah!!!-someone shouted. What?! Hey! its me! Sungyeol-he answered. Sungyeol weren't you at your new college? Yes,I was..technically I am still but let me explain!-he replied. And then a cute girl camed near me.....Sunbae! I had a big crush in you since so long....could we make out someday?-that girl said. I am sorry...but I have someone else.....-I said. Oh! I am sorry sunbae I didn't knew it! and that girl ran away. So, you already have someone else huh?-Sungyeol said. Yeah...and she is special...don't even dare to touch her! I said with a really serious voice.Hahahaaha she must be really special!-he replied.So then don't even try! 

  Woohyun-ah did something happened to you?-he asked. Wha...What! How do you know? Because I can see it i your face, bro!-he said. Well, yeah I had some problems like 2 hours before.... What is it?-he aked me. Well, we had to do some work in pairs and miss Lee paired them together....Chorong and Dong Woon... They seemed pretty close and really good friends...and now Chorong gets more mad at me easier and she orders to do things even though I don't know why! She used to tell me...and also at freetime she sits with Dong woon and they talk and she smiles more with him than me...and...and... Oh!I know whats the problem!-he said. What! What is it! You're JEALOUS!-he said. WHAT! THAT I, NAM WOO HYUN IS JEALOUS! Yes, correct-he replied. What! Unbelievable! And I ranned away. See you sometime later!-Sungyeol said.

 

Bomi POV:

*sniff* *sniff sniff* *cries* Unnie! Its hard...its really hard to feel this unnie....I can't handle this sadness anymore!And I don't even know why Hoya broke me up! What!-said Chorong. He broke you up without even telling you the reason! How inmature!-she said angry.Yes...I don't feel well though and I don't want to go to classes either...I want to talk with oppa...So then at least I can understand why he broke me up.... Hmm....-murmered unnie. Maybe we should skip school and go visit Hoya!-she said. No! unnie we shoul.... Come on! follow me!-she said. And grabbed my wrist and we ranned over the room and exit the school. Unnie, do you think this is a great idea? Do we really needed to do this? Yes, totally worth it!-she replied. Now tell me Bomi-ah were does he even lives?-she asked me. Oh! Last time he invited to a date and he gaved me this direction but I caught a cold that day so I never knew if that is his house....and I showed her the paper. Hmm....It quite looks like an ubication for a house so yeah...lets go there!-she said and again, she grabbed my wrist and ranned more hurried.

Unnie! Calm down a bit we are not that far away enough to run this fast! No!We must hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter