the meeting 4 part 2

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi had almost a heart attack... She needed to see Hoya-oppa to suffer. Is this the best option to cure Hoya oppa?- I ask worried. Well is the most safe option if you want to safe him.-the doctor answered. Well... take the surgery please... and take care of him... I took his hand, I grabbed it, his hand was warm and soft. I hold it until we got to the surgery room. When I was about to left his hand I couldn't. Hoya oppa was awake and was grabbing my hand really hard, but it didn't hurt my heartbeat was pounding and beating too fast enough to explode. The doctor pushed me away and the nurse told me, don't worry he will be okay. The surgery have started. I was waiting outside the room almost crying, why did this happened to me! I was thirsty I was going to grab a drink in the vending machine and I bumped to someone. It was Sungyu oppa. What are you doing here such a surprise! I am here to see Eunji she is really hurt.- Sungyu said. Is Eunji okay!? I shouted that even the janitors looked at me. She is fine but harmed-he answered, even if she didn't wanted to see me I couldn't I needed to see her... I am scared that she will hate me now. Wow oppa! this is so tragic you are in love with Eunji! you are scared that she will be mad at you, you are worried about her, what else..... YOU LOVE HER!- I told him. Really!? That's not true I am just worried.. Let me show you....- he answered.. quietly. And why are you here?- he questioned. Oh I am here to see Hoya oppa he is injured and he is taking a surgery... What?!- tell me everything, is the only thing he said. *I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING EVEN THE FEW DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED AND THEN THIS HAPPENED* Eunji was cured.. she went near us listening our conversation I leaved cause' I notice her, and I would leave them alone...again.

Eunji POV:

umm..... Sungyu... what are you doing here...? oh.. I am here to visit you.. I am sorry- he answered. Wait are you cured!!!??? Yes I am I answered him. It was just a little scar. Phew.. at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter