Are we supposed to be like this? 15

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the resort's lobby

That someone what?

Yes...someone will eventually need to sleep with boy girl...And we can fix this but..no one wants to sleep like two girls in one bed or two boys in one bed.-Myungsoo said. Everyone nodded there heads with a sigh of "you're right". We can fix this!-someone shouted. Huh?-Gyuji murmerd. Namjoo?-Chorong questioned. You followed Sunggyu till' Jejudo?-Bomi asked confused. No! It was just coincidence.-Namjoo replied. So, did you do it?-Namjoo asked looking at Sunggyu. What did you did?-Eunji asked him kind of nervous. Nothing! Don't worry is nothing...-Sunggyu replied Eunji. Are you sure its nothing?-Namjoo asked him. What are you talking about?-Eunji told him pulling his jacket. Did you met Namjoo yesterday? What? NO WAY that I would do that!-Sunggyu said sounding a bit anxious. So you did met her, huh?-Eunji asked him grabbing his wrist. No! I didn't!-Sunggyu told her a bit tired. Hey! Whats the problem?!-Naeun shouted. Don't scream to Eunji!-Woohyun told him trying to control him. Don't tell me what to do!-Sunggyu screamed to him a pushed him away. That was a huge mistake cause' behind Woohyun was Eunji and Eunji felled to the floor really hard and Woohyun avoid her but obviously he fell too. Ah!-Woohyun shouted. Yaish! Kim Sunggyu whats your problem?-Chorong and Hayoung scold him. Ahh...I didn't meant too....-Sunggyu murmered. Yeah, right..-Hayoung whispered. Aigoo uri Woohyunie...-Chorong runnned to him and helped him stand up. Eunji-yah...-Sunggyu said while getting closer to her. Get off me!-Eunji shouted to him. The first time she shouted to Sunggyu and really seriously. Let me help you..-Hayoung went to Eunji. Eun..ji..-Sungyu whispered. Eunji just gave him her back and walked off with Hayoung. Aigoo...what do we do now with you?-Myungsoo asked Sunggyu.

Get off me! Leave me alone!-Sunggyu protested while walking off with his hands in the pocket. Hey, Kim Sunggyu come here!-Myungsoo said. I don't want too!-Sunggyu answered him. Come on!-Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled him to where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter