I still love you 12

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the memories that we shared...Isn't it wonderful? Yes, it is. Yeah I think that too......Why don't we talk to each other our best memories? yes, let me start.....I Am so happy that we are back you know?That is my favorite memory.Well, mine was when we first met......

 

 

------------------------------------

At the park 10:47pm later the chaos.

-----------------------------------

Bomi POV:

Oppa, now that we are here and we came back together...Why won't we share our best memories? Yeah!That's a good idea!-Hoya answered. Well...who starts me or you? Hmm....May I start?-he said. Obviously tell me your best memory! Well, let me start......-he said. I think that our or my best memory is when we came back together you know?-he said passionated. Really?Why? Tell me I 'm curuious! Well, it was my best memory because I was always sad and angry at myself of doing that and it was so inspiring to me that you camed back for me....and all does words you told me.....it was faboulous....-he was telling. I giggled, you know that that was just a tiny part of myself that I can do for you! SO watch and wait you will see faboulous surprises if you still love me huh? Yes,yes I will don't worry-and he smiled at me. Now, continue talking about your memory! Oh! Yes, I forgot!-he said. OKay, then if you remember when we almost crashed with that car, that night, I obviously noticed that cut! And I was so flippin' worried about you, but you know what happpened...-he answered. Really? I thought you didn't! I obvously did!-he replied. I giggled and let Hoya oppa continue with his memory. And when I skipped class I wasn't even sick! I just didn't wanted to see you because it would be so awkward....

Hoya POV:

Bomi-ah, I am so sorry of what happened and I still feel guilty.....It's okay oppa, lets just forget that that happened....-she replied. Thank you. So oppa continue your memory!-she said. Oh! Yeah right! So then when I skipped class it was really boring and I missed everyone specially you, but suddenly Woohyun texted me at school time and I think he didn't even knew what was happening! It would be so fun to see his reaction! Yes! You're right!-bomi answered while she giggled. Hey! Now thinking off, what about Chorong and Woohyun's relation is still like always, right? I hope that too, but they are still, you know, they are acting weird each other and Chorong seemed to be hanging out more with Dong woon... Ah! And don't confuse Dong woon is a classmate from our class... Is not Jang Dong woo he is U.S now he didn't tell us why...-she said. Really? I never knew that from skipping class too much! She giggled and said, now study hard and come to classes I want to study with you! Yeah I will, so don't look any other guy! I will not!-she shouted, never ever ever! Ok...I hope you do! So now Bomi-ah tell me your best memory from us.... OK, let me start...-she said.

Bomi POV:

Ok, my best memory is when we first met.... It was all thanks to science class, I had a crush for you like 7 years ago or more! And I thought that I would never had chance to be with you, when we started this year I thought that I may have a chance because we had the same class and schecule, so I wanted to talk to you..... But, that day that I encouraged myself to talk to you they camed, Eunji and Chorong. When I saw them I was chanceless they were much prettier than me. But Chorong unnie seemed interested to Woohyun oppa and Eunji to Sungyu oppa, and they all sat together! At least they didn't sat with you. I became friends with Chorong unnie and Eunji, Eunji satted at front of me and Chorong unnie at the back left, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter