His mine 13

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEFORE STARTING!: Hey! I'm back writing don't worry I will still upload! The thing is that I went to vacations for some few days and there, there wasn't INTERNET! So apologies and I will change my form of WRITING this fic so if it is better how I wrote it before just COMMENT. Thank you for your collaboration!

 

---------------------------------------------

At Bomi's house 1:12 am

--------------------------------------------

Who are you?-Bomi asked. I am Namjoo, may I join?-answered Namjoo.....

 

Namjoo! Kim Namjoo?-Eunji said surprised. Yes, its me Kim-Nam-Joo-Namjoo answered. What you know her?-Bomi asked Eunji. Yes, I do but what is she doing here?-Eunji said.  I am here to apology you, Eunji-yah..-Namjoo said. Apology me? What? When did you wanted to apology me when you wanted to take out Sungyu oppa from me!!!-Eunji shouted. Hey! Calm down Eunji-yah, lets make her first be comfortable and lets talk,okay?-Bomi said calmly. Okay-Eunji and Namjoo said with an irrtated voice. Whats the problem?-Chorong unnie shouted, who is she? OH isn't that Kim Namjoo? The super-model from the magazines and the daughter of the Kim's K company!?-chorong unnie asked. Yeah! You have seen me in the famous magazines!?-Namjoo asked. Yes, in every single one! I am your fan!-Chorong unnie said in a really happy voice. Oh really? I will let you take a picture with me and you can upload it in your SNS if you want!-Namjoo said. Really! Thank you-Chorong unnie said while taking out her phone to take a picture. Bomi and Naeun looked at Eunji with a puzzled look. Okay I will explain!-Eunji whispered while making signs with her hands to Naeun. In the meantime while Chorong unnie and namjoo were busy taking pictures and selfies, I approached to text Sunggyu oppa to come,so she and he and I can explain the situation. While obviously, Naeun and Bomi were texting to Myungsoo about the vacations to Jeju island. 

............................

*BEEP**BEEP*BEEP* 

Sunggyu! Your phone is vibrating!-Sungyeol said. Oh, really I didn't notice!-He answered sacastically. Who can be texting you at this early time?-Sungyeol asked him. And why are you still in my house at this early time?-Sunggyu asked him. Hey! Its just 1:47 am is nothing!-Sungyeol told him. I am tired you know and you don't let me sleep because you're hungry every single minute and I need to cook you some stupid and annoying ramen!-Sunggyu scold him. Sorry, is not my problem that I am hungry everytime!-Sungyeol answered. Whatever, by the way who is texting me at this our?-Sunggyu asked Sungyeol. Hmm...It says Eunjiji<3 had texted you 13 messages.-Sungyeol said. What Eunji! Oh, give me that phone now I need to answer her! NOW!-Sunggyu said  hurried and worried. Oh, and also says that you have (6) Missed called from Eunjiji<3-Sungyeol told him. Give me the phone, NOW!-Sunggyu told him one more time. And Sungyeol gave him his phone and Sunggyu checked the messages.

Eunjiji<3:

Oppa!

Eunjiji<3:

Can I make you a favor?

Eunjiji<3:

Can you come to Bomi's house NOW?

Eunjiji<3:

Its an emergency!

Eunjiji<3:

IS here..

Eunjiji<3:

Kim Namjoo is here!

Eunjiji<3;

Oppa answer now!

Eunjiji<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter