ONE

Purebloods: Dormant
Please log in to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1

 

Two figures with red eyes and sharp fangs cornered a girl in a dark alley. It is obvious that they already had their feast as the two hooded face is streak with blood. The girl’s neck has two fang holes and blood streamed out of it. The girl is dead. Another human victim.

Their meal was disrupted when two footsteps can be heard coming to their direction. Two men wearing all black clothes and masks stopped in front of them. The hooded figures looked up and their pale faces paled even more at the sight of the two men. They seemed to know the unwelcomed guest as their face darkened and the other man attacked first. With inhuman speed, the hooded figures dashed towards the two men. With the same inhuman speed, the two men stepped aside leaving the hooded figures stumbling. Pissed, both lunged to each man but to no avail. The masked men defended all their attacks and in one blow, both figured were thrown to the wall in one hit.

 

“Aigoo, these weak razends just gets on my nerve all the time.” One man spoke through his mask as he dusted off his hands.

“Nasty bastards. Just end them.” The latter nodded his head towards the two figures slumped on the wall.

“This should be fun.”

 

The other guy on the other hand went towards the girl and checked her pulse. Checking her pulse on hands and neck, a sigh came out of his mouth. “Gone?” The latter asked. “Oh. She’s dead.” He replied as he stood up and looked at the two figures being dragged in front of him.

“Then this two shouldn’t live any longer either. Right, Hyung?”

A dark laugh can be heard and the older man stopped.

“Why are you even trying to save these bloodbags? You two also drink from them but when it’s us, it’s a crime? You hypocrite bastards” The guy who laughed at them said.

“We have a law that needs to follow. We do, you don’t. That’s why you’re going to die.” The older man said. But as he takes out his silver dagger, the two figures escaped from their hold and fought against them. “Well, if you’re going to keep doing them. You leave us no choice...” the younger man said. Suddenly, a lightning came out of his hands and a lightning bolt hit one of the men. He still tried to stand up and escape when another lightning shot him; this time thought, he was electrocuted with the young man’s lightning.

 

On the other side, the older man sent ice particles that pierced through the back of the last figure. “Still not dead? You’re strong. But not for long...” Ice slowly creeps from the man’s feet covering his entire body until a block of ice form trapping the man inside. He slowly walked towards the block of ice and put his palm of it. “You will die slowly and painfully.” He whispered. Slowly, he released his powers. Ice suffocated the man inside. The freezing cold froze the man’s blood streams and organs, his expression showing grim pain. If he could scream he would have screamed his life out but the ice blocked any movement. Slowly, the ice covered and froze his lungs and brain. The man froze to death, slowly and painfully. And lastly, he let go of his powers and the block of ice shattered into pieces including the man and flesh and frozen blood scattered on the cement of the dark alley.

 

“That was awesome hyung. Awesome, but messy.” The young joked.

“Shut up, Chen.”

“Admit it, Xiumin hyung. You’re trying to act cool? Aren’t you?”

 

Out of sudden, a black smoke popped behind them and a man in the same black clothes and mask appeared.

“Done?” he asked.

“Of course, maknae.”

“Then let’s go.”

They held onto each other and just like how quickly the man appeared; they quickly vanished.

~

Meanwhile, two men in the same black clothes and mask were chasing after a man who was carrying a little human child with him. One of the men stopped behind and focus eyes in front and a blinding light appeared. The light blinded the escaping man and dropped the girl on the ground. The other man caught up with him and threw him across the deserted street with his inhuman strength. “Your kind is a disgrace to all vampires.” He said as flames shot out of his hands and the man in front was engulfed in his red flames and turned to

Please log in to read the full chapter