Well Crap

Newsflash

“Lu...han hyung?” Sehun asked sleepily as he squinted at the person standing at his front door.

Luhan smiled as he pushed past Sehun and waltzed into his apartment. “Nice place you got. You could clean up a bit though. Where’s your bedroom?”

“Door on the right down the hall,” Sehun said, walking slowly with a hand on the wall to prevent himself from tripping on anything. He cursed himself for not putting on his glasses.

“Thank you!!” Luhan skipped inside his room when Jongin poked his head out of his bedroom which was across from his.

“It’s six am. Who the hell is here at six am?” Jongin glared at Sehun who finally made his way to the hallway without knocking anything over.

“Luhan. He’s the one I talk about from work. Go back to sleep.” Sehun waved him away. Jongin rolled his eyes and went back inside.

Sehun walked into his room to find a Luhan throwing things out of his closet and onto his bed. “If you’re going to destroy my closet, can I at least have my glasses to see your destruction?”

Luhan tossed him the glasses that were sitting on top of the black dresser next to his closet. Sehun scrambled to catch the glasses, letting out a huff when he finally put his glasses on.

“Go put on your contacts,” Luhan said as he moved to raid the dresser, since his closet now only had hangers in it.

“Excuse me?”

“You’re blind not deaf. Now go.” Luhan pushed him out of the room, but Sehun grabbed onto the doorway so he could get some answers first.

“Please explain to me why you are in my apartment tearing apart my closet and bossing me around. This is not work.” Sehun dug his heels into the carpet as Luhan kept pushing at his back. Sehun realized something and began to lean back on Luhan. “This isn’t because of my blind date today, is it?”

“Maybe,” Luhan breathed out as he pinched Sehun’s rib area, which caused Sehun to let go of the doorway in surprise. Luhan slammed the door shut and Sehun heard the lock be put into place. “Put on your contacts and we’ll talk!”

“Yeah just like how we ‘talked’ when you sent me those pictures last night!!”

“Don’t act like you didn’t save the-OH. HEY IT’S YOUR PHONE.”

Sehun stared at his bedroom door in defeat and walked to the door at the end of the hallway to go to the bathroom.

After spending a good ten minutes of poking his eyes out and accidentally dropping a contact into the sink, he finally got his contacts in without losing an eye.

He knocked on his bedroom door as he held his glasses in one hand. A soft ‘Come in!’ came from inside and Sehun pushed open the door.

He found his entire closet on his bed, along with a few pieces of clothing lying on the floor. “Care to explain why all my clothes are all over the place?”

“If you’re going on a blind date, first impressions are everything. Don’t wanna scare them off with hideous clothing. Or with those pictures on your phone.” Sehun glared at Luhan as he gave him a cheerful smile. But then Luhan held up a black fish net shirt with his fingers. “And thank god I’m here cause I don’t know what this is.” He dropped it into the waste basket near his bed. “Why did you even have that?”

“Probably got mixed up in the wash. That was Jongin’s, not mine.” Sehun put his glasses on top of the dresser and flopped back onto his bed or onto his clothes as he couldn’t even see his mattress with his entire wardrobe sitting on top of it.

Luhan held up a thin light blue button up as he raised an eyebrow. “Why would your roommate have that?”

“Dancers wear the weirdest things.” Sehun folded his hands on top of his stomach and closed his eyes, hoping he could sneak in a few minutes of sleep without Luhan noticing.

“Remind me to go through his closet later,” Luhan muttered as he set down the button up to place a white tee shirt on top of it. He scratched his chin as he scanned the clothing on the bed. Luhan noticed something under Sehun and crawled onto the bed to grab it.

Sehun felt something tugging from under him and he cracked open an eye to see what was going on, but was suddenly pushed off the bed. While Luhan held up the beige colored cargo shorts with an ‘Aha!’

Luhan gathered the shirts and shorts in his arms and walked over to where Sehun was slowly getting up from the floor. He dropped the clothes on him with a smile.

“Go shower and change into these.” Luhan turned around to leave the room.

“Are you trying to kill me or help me?”

Luhan tapped his chin from his position at the doorway. “A bit of both. Now go shower, I’ll be waiting for you in your living room~”




Baekhyun sat on his bed staring at his closet, wondering what happened to all the nice clothing he used to have. He glanced at the clock and noticed it was already ten o’clock.

He bit down on his bottom lip as he grabbed his phone that was resting on his pillow and dialed Jongdae’s number.

“What?” Baekhyun flinched at the harsh tone his friend used on him.

“Hello to you too.”

“Dude, come on. I’m about to get some and you interrupt. What’s so important that I’m stalling for?”

“I don’t know what to wear for the da -”

 Baekhyun stared at his phone as it mockingly played the dial tone at him. He frowned and dialed another number, in hopes that this person won’t be in the middle of a make out.

“Hello?”

He let out a sigh of relief and fell back onto his bed. “Chanyeol? What do I dooooo?”

Baekhyun hears Chanyeol laugh and some shuffling in the background, he guessed it was probably him trying to find a comfortable spot to sit in.

“What’s wrong?”
 
“I don’t know what to wear for a date.”

“A date? Baekhyun’s going on a date?”

Baekhyun frowned at the tone Chanyeol was using. “Yah, I can go on dates too.”

Chanyeol laughed loudly and Baekhyun moved his phone away from his ear, he cautiously put his phone back on his ear when he heard the laughter die down.

He heard him take deep breathes to calm himself down from his laughing fit, making him pout. “Help me. It’s been so long since I’ve been on a date.”

“Baekhyun’s going on a date after that weird insect dude. Damn. Three years later. Where are you going for your date?”

Baekhyun to his side as he rubbed a few strands of his hair between his fingers. “Minseok’s café. But I don’t think we’re just gonna stay there the entire time. I don’t really want to stay there the entire time.”

“Um, it’s really hot in Korea right now, right? Just wear some shorts and a light tee shirt. I’m sure your date’s just gonna dress casual since it’s just Minseok’s café, right?”

“I guess, but that’s really casual. Shorts and a tee?”

“Unless you wanna die wearing your nice jeans then knock yourself out, which you literally would, but I wouldn’t recommend it though. Highly doubt your date would like someone fainting on them.”

Baekhyun groaned and rolled around on his bed. “This is why I don’t go on dates. Can I just skip to the part where we’re already in a relationship and don’t need to care what we wear for our dates?”

“Isn’t the point of being in relationship supposed to be the dates???”

“Hush child.” Baekhyun shushed him and pressed a finger to his lips even though Chanyeol couldn’t see him. He dropped his hand to his stomach as he closed his eyes. “I guess I’ll just wear the shorts and tee shirt. What have I got to lose…”
 
“Don’t forget deodorant!”

“Thank you for the advice. I’ll tell you how the date goes tomorrow or later tonight.”

“Yup! Don’t leave out any details-Oh. Crap. I gotta go my boss is calling for me.”

“Okay, be sure to bring back souvenirs from Hong Kong.”

“Yeah yeah one delivery of seafood. I heard you the first thousand times. Okay I really got to go, byee~”

“Byee,” Baekhyun said and pressed the red button. He dropped his phone onto the mattress as he to his back to stare up at the ceiling.

He sat up quickly and gave himself a quick pep talk.

From what Yixing told him about the date, he thinks it shouldn’t be a bad one. Apparently the date is supposed to pretty nice and funny. But he’s not sure how to take the description as nice and funny is something that can describe anyone. Baekhyun thought he, himself, was nice and funny, so if the date is really nice and funny, he thinks they’ll hit it off.

As long as it’s not awkward then sure.

He stood up and stared into his closet.

Shorts and a tee shirt never seemed so daunting to pick out before.




Sehun sat a table next to a window at the café as he played around with his phone. He glanced at the time at the top and ignored the sinking feeling in his gut when he noticed it was already fifteen minutes past twelve. They were supposed to meet at twelve.

He glanced up to where the register was and saw Luhan shamelessly flirting with the man at the register, otherwise known as Minseok. And when Minseok leaned over the counter to wipe something  from Luhan’s mouth, Sehun wanted to barf when Luhan practically melted at the contact.

His attention turned to the entrance when he saw someone walk in, only to sink down in his seat when it was only an old businessman.

He looked up when he saw movement in front of him; he frowned when he saw Jongin waving at him from another table over with a cheeky smile. Jongin pointed to his phone and then to Sehun’s phone.

Sehun glanced down at his phone to see a new text message from him.

From Jonginnnn:

he’ll b hre soon dnt wrry

actually look outside now

Sehun looked up from his phone and looked out of the window next to him. He got confused when he didn’t see anyone that looked remotely like the description of the person that Jongin gave him.

He was about to send an angry text to Jongin, when suddenly someone burst into the café.

His phone clattered onto the table when Sehun saw who had entered.




Baekhyun cursed himself when he only had five minutes to make it to the café when it was a ten minute bus ride and then bus was late. Curse public transportation and its unreliable bus schedules.

When he finally got off the bus, he still had another two blocks to walk/run to the café.

And when he made it to the café, he didn’t mean to throw open the door like he did, he was panicked and sweaty and gross.

He calmed down enough to smoothen out his light grey v-neck tee and looked around the café. His eyes fell onto a tanned boy who was waving at him.

He looks way better than what Yixing told me, he thought.

Baekhyun was about to walk over to him, when the guy suddenly pointed behind him and mouthed ‘Not me, him’ at him.

He turned around and his breathe got stuck in his throat when he realized who was sitting there. 

 



A/N: This is later and shorter than I originally wanted this to be. But damn didn't think one AP class would screw me over this badly. Well I have to go finish other homework so see you the next chapter!!!