A Present For You

Newsflash

To  ♡Sehunnie♡

happy six months~~~~

 

From ♡Sehunnie♡

happy sixmonthaversary to you too ~

 

did I even spell that right?

 

To ♡Sehunnie♡

no clue

 

are you going to drop by after?

 

From ♡Sehunnie♡

only if you dont have a gig

 

To ♡Sehunnie♡

not tonight!

 

From ♡Sehunnie♡

ill come by

 

don't wait up me

 

i don't know how late ill be

 

To ♡Sehunnie♡

alrighties~

 

ill see you soon ^^

 

From ♡Sehunnie♡

dont stay up too late

 

see you you soon hyung

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Sehun's comment. Telling him not to stay up too late when he's the one who's been busting his doing work all day and all night. Please.

 

One day Baekhyun will get him to sleep at  normal person's time. One day. And they will cuddle. He swears it. If he doesn't get him to sleep earlier, might as well just cuddle then.

 

He pocketed his phone in his jacket pocket as he pulled his scarf up to cover his numbing nose. Winter has hit hard and Christmas was soon to be upon them. Baekhyun personally enjoys the cold weather and the festiveness of the season. Snow being his favorite part.

 

Of course now he can't see Sehun in tee shirts and shorts anymore. All he gets is a formless blob drowning in scarves, puffy jackets, and beanies. So many beanies. Not that he minds, it's quite endearing seeing Sehun drown in his clothing when it's usually Baekhyun drowning in his own clothes. The sight of hot summer Sehun has been replaced with dorky winter Sehun and Baekhyun can't find any room to complain.

 

He sees Jongdae jog up to him, almost slipping on ice before catching himself. Baekhyun laughed at his friend as he walked up to him with a huff.

 

“Nice to see that your coordination hasn't changed at all,” Baekhyun commented with a smile.

 

Jongdae scoffed at him. “Please. Like you're any better than I am. Get in the ice rink across the street. Prove me wrong Byun.”

 

“I'll only do it if you do it Kim,” Baekhyun turned away and walked down the street, not bothering to see if Jongdae followed him. He knows he is because he heard him curse out loud when he almost slipped again. “Hurry up Kim Jongdae-ssi.”

 

Baekhyun walked into the mall and immediately relished in the warmth of the building. He loosened the scarf around his neck as he walked over to a window of a store. He marveled at the little trinkets in moving around in the display. Baekhyun smiled at a little girl that made eye contact with him from inside the store. He managed to wave at her before she was dragged away by her mother.

 

“Want anything in here?” Jongdae hugged as he stood next to Baekhyun brushing off the snow off of his sleeves. “Just so you know, I hate you for leaving me to fend with the curses of ice. Yixing wouldn't have done that.”

 

“Luckily I'm not your boyfriend,” Baekhyun have him a cheeky grin and slipped away.

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes and followed after him. “Whatcha gettin lover boy?” he asked once he caught up to Baekhyun, who was looking through a window of a store. “Bath soaps? Does he really small that bad?”

 

Baekhyun's scoffed, but still walked into the store. “He does not. But he needs some goddamn lotion cause his skin is so dry.” Baekhyun uncapped a bottle of lotion and took a whiff of it. He put the bottle under Jongdae’s nose. “What do you think?”

 

“It's nice,” Jongdae paused. “Kinda girly smelling don't you think? Like,” he took the bottle from Baekhyun's and raised an eyebrow when he read the label. “‘Beautiful Moonlight Path.’ Not that I have anything against breaking gendered marketing, but does Sehun really want a sparkly hand lotion for Christmas?”

 

He poured a drop out into his hand and rubbed it between his fingers. Jongdae held up his now sparkly fingers to show Baekhyun. Baekhyun frowned and snatched the bottle from him to put it back down on the shelf.

 

“Fine. I'll let my boyfriend have dry skin for the rest of the winter,” Baekhyun pouted and looked around the shelves for something else. “Unless you have a better idea.”

 

“Psh,” Jongdae looked at him as if he was stupid and said, “Of course I have a better idea. One,” he raised a finger and Baekhyun stared at him as if he was tired of life. “Go to his graduation.”

 

“I am? I thought all of us-”

 

Jongdae cleared his throat and raised a second finger while giving Baekhyun the stink eye. “As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, second should be a wonderful night under the beautiful view of,” he wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pointed up. “Mistletoe.”

 

Baekhyun  stared open mouthed at the small (evil) plant hanging from the ceiling. It wasn't just hanging from this one spot, oh no. There were various others that hung from the ceiling. Including some in the mall outside. Oh the joys of the Christmas season.

 

He turned his head to look at Jongdae and to give him a piece of his mind, but he got Jongdae giving him a kissy face and making kissing sounds. “Ew you are nasty!” Baekhyun shoved his face away and wiped his hand on his jeans when he felt Jongdae’s saliva on his palm. “Nasty.”

 

“Come on! It's a great idea!” Baekhyun scoffed and walked out of the store with Jongdae trailing after him. “It's not that hard to kiss him. Grab his cheeks and smush your lips together. That’s it!”

 

Baekhyun sighed and took a seat on a bench outside of a shoe shop. “You make it sound so easy.”

 

“It's because it is easy,” Jongdae stressed as he sat next to him.

 

“How do you know? It was easy for you because you guys started out with ,” Baekhyun scoffed.

 

“Okay yeah we started off with all of our clothes off, but what's making it so hard for the two of you? It's not like you don't like him and there's no way in hell he doesn't like you. What's the big deal?” Jongdae threw an arm across the top of the bench as he leaned back.

 

“I mean yeah we both like each other, but like,” Baekhyun paused to throw away a loose piece of thread from his sleeve. “What it he doesn’t want to kiss me? What if I make it all awkward because he didn't want to kiss me?”

 

“And tell me why he wouldn’t want to kiss you?” Jongdae gave him a look of incredulity. “Whenever I'm around you two it's like he just wants to take you right that goddamn second.”

 

“What are you even talking about?” Baekhyun asked, turning his body to face Jongdae

 

“He wants to kiss you like nobody's ing business,” Jongdae said as a matter of factly. “Have you seen the kid? If he isn't staring at you like you're the light of his life, he's staring at your goddamn lips. And that's like a good majority of the time. Have you not noticed?”

 

Baekhyun stared at him for a few seconds before slowly shaking his head. “He does that?”

 

“Yes you oblivious .”




 

Baekhyun's mindlessly flipped through his book as he sat against his headboard with his legs covered by the comforter. Today's events slowly reeled through his mind.

 

After their little talk on the bench, the two of them finally got up to do some shopping. Baekhyun bought a sweater for Sehun. Which was deemed ‘lame’ by Jongdae, but better than Luhan since he was apparently getting fruitcake for Minseok. While Jongdae only bought things for himself since he bought some stuff online for Yixing. Lame in Baekhyun's eyes.

 

When Baekhyun was about to put away his book and throw himself under the covers in misery because Sehun wasn't coming and it was already eleven thirty. But the doorbell rang and practically jumped out of his bed to run to the front door.

 

He smoothed down his hair and hid his smile to appear nonchalant. Baekhyun opened the door and was about to scold Sehun for coming over so late, but was immediately engulfed in a hug. This time he let the smile break out across his face when the familiar smell that was distinctly Sehun covered him in comfort.

 

Baekhyun faintly noted the door slamming shut when Sehun dragged them inside the apartment. He only laughed and nuzzled his head into the crook of Sehun's neck. “I thought I gave you a copy of my key for a reason.”

 

“But then you wouldn't have a reason to greet me at the door anymore,” Sehun mumbled with sleepiness laced in his voice. “I hope I didn't wake you.”

 

Baekhyun rubbed his head against the rough material of his jacket in response. “No. I was just about to go to bed. You tired?”

 

Sehun hummed in response and rocked them back and forth in a lazy dance. “I can't wait to graduate and get some sleep.”

 

“Hm, I don't think you'll be getting sleep with your job,” Baekhyun laughed at the groan Sehun let out. “Come on let's go to bed. Or do you wanna shower first?”

 

Baekhyun made out the word ‘shower’ when Sehun mumbled against his shoulder. He nodded and bit down on his lip to stop himself from smiling. His cheeks were starting to hurt.

 

It took some time, but Sehun had taken a shower and dressed himself in sweats and a sweatshirt. Currently Baekhyun was toweling his hair dry, Sehun sat on the floor in between his legs as he sat on the bed. Sehun leaned his head back and have Baekhyun a sleepy smile when he stopped drying his hair.

 

“Feel better?” Baekhyun asked as he moved away a few strands of hair away from Sehun's ears. Sehun only closed his eyes and leaned his head against Baekhyun's thigh. “I'll take that as a yes. If you wanna sleep get in the bed you big baby.”

 

He tapped the side of Sehun's head and sat against the headboard with his legs under the comforter.

 

Sehun slowly crawled up into the bed, dropping himself onto Baekhyun's legs. He curled up into a ball with his head resting on his thigh.

 

“I said bed, not my leg,” Baekhyun lightly scolded with a smile on his face. He flicked Sehun's ear making him whine and bury his face into the comforter. “You'll feel warmer under the blanket.” he patted the area next to him. “Come on.”

 

Sehun rolled over and crawled under the blankets, immediately attaching himself to Baekhyun's side. Making Baekhyun stifle a laugh at how cute Sehun was being. “Yah, how am I supposed to lay down now?”

 

Baekhyun threaded his fingers through Sehun's hair, sighing with a ghost of a smile on his lips when he felt Sehun's breathing even out. He glanced at the clock on his bedside table and quietly noted the time.

 

Baekhyun leaned down and pushed away his bangs as he pressed a kiss to his forehead. “Happy six months,” he whispered. “I promise I'll do this when you're awake one day.” And with that he pressed one last kiss to his temple before figuring out how to move himself without waking Sehun.




 

The clinking of glasses resonated through the air as soft Christmas music played in the background.

 

“Happy graduation Sehun! And merry Christmas to all!” Jongdae cheered as he raised his glass up.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun raised their glasses of cider. Sehun has an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun was content against his side.

 

“Happy graduation dude,” Jongin grinned and clinked their glasses together.

 

“Happy graduation brat,” A voice from Jongin's phone said. “Try not to hack everyone with that degree.”

 

“I won't Chanyeol hyung,” Sehun said with a chuckle. He took a small sip from his glass as Baekhyun leaned forward to save at his friend in the phone screen. “As long as you keep Jongin away from me then it's a deal.”

 

DEAL.”

 

Jongin frowned and turned his phone toward himself and started to lecture Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun leaned back into Sehun's side with a smile. He turned up to look at Sehun. “They're doing well. I'm glad.”

 

Sehun nodded. “Yeah I could deal with less cheesy things when I'm at home though. They Skype like everyday hyung,” he whined. “Chanyeol hyung whines a lot, did you know that?”

 

“We all did since high school kid,” Jongdae walked by and tapped him on the head. He plopped down in the chair next to him and put his glass down on the table. “Feel old now that you're an official adult with a degree and everything?”

 

“I've felt old ever since senior year in high school,” Sehun cried out. “But it honestly feels good to be out of college. No more professors. No more homework. And no more stupid people.”

 

“Better take back what you just said about stupid people. You will meet so many stupid even out of school,” Jongdae pointed out as he downed the rest of his drink. “The dumbo in France is an example.”

 

“I heard that!”

 

Jongdae just ignored the small outburst from Jongin’s phone and smiled. Yixing came up from behind him and wrapped his arms around Jongdae’s shoulders. “What's up?” Jongdae turned his head and pressed a kiss to Yixing cheek.

 

“I just watched Luhan give Minseok fruit cake as a Christmas present. I'm not too sure who to feel sorry for. I mean Minseok just got fruit cake from his boyfriend. But Luhan was close to crying when he saw Minseok’s expression when he opened the box,” Yixing explained and they all turned their heads to the corner of the cafe where the couple was standing.

 

Instead of a crying Luhan and a flustered Minseok the expected to see, they saw the two laughing as they both held a box with the undeniable precense of fruit cake.

 

“God they matched up so well,” Jongdae commented breaking the silence between everyone. “Who could've known. Well great for them!” He clapped his hands and stood up. “Alright Yixing be prepared to have your socks blown off!”

 

Jongdae ran off into the kitchen while Yixing took a seat where he was.

 

“You two doing well?” Baekhyun asked with a soft smile. Yixing nodded and was about to say something when Jongdae walked back into the cafe with a large box.

 

“Merry Christmas!” He set it on the ground and spread his arms out to show the giant box with sparkly green wrapping paper on it. “Openitopenitopenit!”

 

Yixing laughed and walked over to rip off the wrapping paper. He froze for a second and then immediately went to wrap his arms around Jongdae as he spewed out thank you's to him. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too,” Jongdae smiled and kissed Yixing as they spun around.

 

“That's cute,” Baekhyun noted with a dip of his drink. “My turn!” He reached under the chair and whipped out a box wrapped in red and green striped wrapping paper with a large gold bow pressed onto the center. “It's not as big as Jongdae’s, but I hope you'll like it.”

 

Sehun put down his glass and took the box. He shook it gently, frowning at the lack of noise it produced. He ripped apart the paper without a word and let out a sound of wonder when he took off the top of the box. He lifted up a white sweater with blue stripes going across it. “It's really nice,” he complimented as he held it up against himself. “I've been needing more winter clothes. Thank you hyung.”

 

Baekhyun only smiled and rocked back and forth in anticipation. “And mine?”

 

Sehun let out a short chuckle and gently put the sweater back into its box. He placed the box on the table and turned to face Baekhyun properly. “Alright. Close your eyes.”

 

Baekhyun frowned, but obeyed. “Okay. Now what?”

 

“Just a second hyung,” Sehun said as he pulled out a long dark red scarf. “Don't open your eyes until I tell you to.”

 

Baekhyun huffed, but didn't protest.

 

Sehun smiled, but bit his lip in slight nervousness. He slowly wrapped the scarf around Baekhyun, stopping when Baekhyun cracked open an eye. “Ah, what did I say hyung?”

 

Baekhyun pouted and Sehun almost crumbled. “Why? I practically know what it is,” Baekhyun whined, but Sehun continued to wrap it around Baekhyun.

 

He held the ends of the scarf and slowly leaned in, gripping the knitted fabric as if it was his lifeline. “No you don't,” Sehun breathed out. Baekhyun's breath hitched when he felt Sehun's breath near him. “You don't know at all hyung.”

 

Sehun slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to Baekhyun as he pulled him in by the scarf. Baekhyun opened his eyes in surprise and froze when he saw how close Sehun was, flinching slightly when Sehun pulled away to meet his gaze. A smirk appeared on Sehun’s face. “I told you.”

 

Baekhyun frowned and leaned into Sehun. “Brat,” he muttered.

 

“But I’m your brat.” Sehun pressed their lips together in another kiss, this time Baekhyun responded and tilted his head.

 

Sehun let go of one and of the scarf to cup Baekhyun's cheek when they pulled apart. He smiled and bumped their foreheads together. “Merry Christmas hyung.”

 

Baekhyun nuzzled against Sehun's warm palm and smiled. “Merry Christmas.”

 

“HAH THEY KISSED. LUHAN PAY UP.”

 

“Jongdae please. You are ruining the mood.”

 

“No Yixing. I shall take this defeat in stride. BUT I STILL HAVEN'T LOST THE OTHER ONE.”

 

The two turned their heads to see Jongdae and Luhan bickering while their respective boyfriends were trying to break up the fight. While Jongin was video streaming their argument to Chanyeol through his phone with an amused expression.

 

Baekhyun snuggled into Sehun's side as he held the scarf up to his face. “Sometimes I hate our friends.”

 

“I know,” Sehun chuckled as he pressed a kiss to Baekhyun's temple. “But at least they won't bother us too much. Right?”

 

“I hope.”

 

Sehun only smiled and leaned down to press another kiss to Baekhyun's lips. He sighed in happiness as he bumped their foreheads together. “I don't think I'll ever get tired of this.”


“Me neither,” Baekhyun breathed out as he leaned up for another kiss.