Chapter 5

Rain Sound

Please excuse any typos or errors. I’ve been a lazy author lately lol but like it’s really late and I should be sleeping and so I don’t have time to fix it yet and I don’t want to make readers wait any longer so… yeah please excuse any errors! THANKS.

hUg0YG162AYwC3qkMnSkJ3trPs3_l4cIXSgd9EdY


Present day, first week of November…


 

Today was November 1st. The day after Halloween, Sunday. Won Woo lied in his bed, staring at the ceiling for the majority of his morning before finally getting out of bed. He texted Ji Min’s older brother Jaehwan asking if they needed any help cleaning up from the Halloween party he didn’t go to last night at their place.

 

Jaehwan: We got about half done, but if you could come help with the rest, that’d be great! :^D

 

Won Woo: Okay, I’ll be by in a few… btw, has anyone ever told you that emoticon you use looks exactly like you? Lol…

 

Jaehwan: EVERYONE HAS SAID THAT! >:^(

 

Won Woo couldn’t help but laugh at his reply. Jaehwan always managed to make him laugh.

 

 

“Ah, Won Woo! So good to see you!” One of Jaehwan’s friends greeted from the kitchen entrance as he entered the front door. “Have you eaten yet? I was just about to start making lunch?” He asked with a smile.

“No, I haven’t.” Won Woo replied, coming over, looking around for the others. “And it’s good to see you too, Hakyeon. Been awhile?”

“Tell me about it! I’ve been so busy with work. Just work, work, work and more work! Save me!” The older let his head drop. “I shouldn’t complain too much, though… it pays the bills at least!”

“True. Besides, don’t you love your job?” Won Woo smiled.

“Yes, I do!” Hakyeon nodded. “I just love teaching the kids my legendary dance moves!”

“Well, how about you do your legendary walk back into that kitchen and make us some legendary food already? I’m starving!” Another one of Jaehwan and Hongbin’s friends showed up, coming down the stairs.

“Yah,” Hakyeon pouted, “how about I make some legendary RAVIoli, then?”

“Don’t hurt me!” The guy hid behind Won Woo, feining fear. His name, Kim Wonshik, but he likes to be referred to as Ravi.

“Are you two slacking off?” Suddenly a quiet voice asked from the left of the room. It was their friend Jung Taekwoon, and just like Ravi, he liked to be addressed as Leo. “Oh, Won Woo?” He asked with a slight smile.

“Hey.” Won Woo gave a small wave. “I came to help with the cleaning.”

“Really? Then you can come help me for a bit if you’d like?” Leo motioned him over.

“Sure.” Won Woo headed over as Leo looked at the other two.

“Food?”

“Yes! I’m on it!” Hakyeon beamed, disappearing into the kitchen.

“I’ll go help him.” Ravi added before following after him.

 

 

“How have you been?” Leo asked as he held the trash bag open for Won Woo to toss any trash he’d come across.

“I’ve been okay…” Won Woo answered, bending over to pick up an empty plastic cup. “Did a tornado hit this place last night?” He mumbled after, picking up several pieces of crumpled up napkins as well as paper plates.

“It appears so.” Leo nodded. “It got too noisy, so I left early. I’m not sure how many people were here last night but they sure made a mess.” He added, bending over to pick up and empty chip bag by his feet.

“Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t come.” Won Woo snickered, picking up more trash. “Oh, I’m definitely getting a workout.” He patted his stomach earning a soft chuckle from Leo.

“We should be lucky, last year was worse.”

“Oh god, don’t remind me.” Won Woo frowned at the memories, but like always, there was just one good memory out of it all…


 

A year ago, first week of November…


 

It was November 1st. The day after Halloween, Saturday. Won Woo lied in his bed for a little bit before he got a text from Ji Min this morning.

 

Ji Min: WON WOOOOO~! HELP~! I THINK THERE WAS A TORNADO LAST NIGHT! THE HOUSE IS IN CHAOS! AND THERE’S A GUY PASSED OUT NEAR MY BED! HOW HE GOT THERE, I HAVE NO IDEA!

 

At the mention of the guy passed out in her room, Won Woo shot up, concern evident on his face.

 

Won Woo: I’ll be right there!

 

He quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed as fast as he could. After brushing his teeth, he made his way over to Ji Min’s brother’s house ten minutes later since he ran all the way there.

Once he arrived to the house, he stared for a few minutes. Their house was TPed and there was trash from the party all over the front yard. He could safely assume there was more in the back yard, too. “What the hell happened?” He muttered to himself before getting the spare key under the mat and let himself in. It was even worse inside! “You’ve got to be kidding me?” His eyes landed on a few passed out individuals on the living room couch. It was her brothers, Hongbin and Ken.

He was about to walk over and start scolding them for letting the place get trashed like this with Ji Min still there, but his attention immediately went to his girlfriend who had pleaded for help earlier. He rushed up the stairs to her opened bedroom. Right away, he could see the person she was talking about on the floor a few feet from her bed. Ji Min was curled up in a little ball, hiding under her bed sheets.

“Ji Min?” Won Woo called out to her. Immediately, she poked her head out from under the blanket.

“Won Woo~!” She said relieved before glancing down at the guy on the floor. “I was too scared to look at who it was at first, I thought he was a stranger, but when he started-” suddenly there was a loud snore from the guy on the ground, “... started to snore, I realized it was Ravi.” She sighed at the interruption.

“Yah.” Won Woo kicked the older guy on the ground with his foot. “Go sleep somewhere else!”

Ravi remained asleep on the ground, snoring away.

“No wonder why I couldn’t sleep last night!” Ji Min pouted on her bed. “I kept hearing this scary noise throughout the night… but it just turned out to be him!”

“Aish…” Won Woo frowned, looking down at Ravi. How was he going to get him out of her room? Snore. Snore. Snore. SNORE.

“Ah, make it stop!” Ji Min whined, throwing her pillow down at the snoring machine. Won Woo sighed once more, trying to think of ways to fix this problem when she suddenly came over to them. “Silence!” She exclaimed, putting her pillow over Ravi’s face.

“Don’t suffocate him!” Won Woo chuckled, pulling her arms away from the pillow. His chuckle died down when he saw just how tired she looked, the dark circles under her eyes were very noticeable. “I’ll get him out of here.” He assured her, getting up.

He grabbed Ravi by the ankles and proceeded to drag him out of the room.

“Oh my goodness!” She giggled, watching her boyfriend drag Ravi away. “Watch out for his he-” Ravi’s head hit the door frame.

“Whoops.” Won Woo chuckled quietly before continuing. The guy was still knocked out! That or… he really got knocked out from that blow to the head just now.

Once he dragged Ravi far enough away from her room, he returned to her side. She thanked him for solving her problem before heading back to her bed with a small yawn.

“You didn’t sleep at all?” Won Woo asked, sitting on the side edge of her bed.

“Only a little… I kept waking up because of that scary noise.” She sighed.

“Your brothers are knocked out in the living room… I wonder when they’ll wake up?”

“Probably not anytime soon. They partied pretty hard last night from what I can tell.” She gave a disapproving look. “Last I remember, they were all being really loud and it was three am!” Another yawn escaped her lips. “I think they forgot I was here for awhile.”

“Apparently!” Won Woo chuckled. “Why don’t you go back to sleep, or to sleep until they wake up?”

“That sounds like a good idea.” She nodded with a tired smile. “What about you? Are you going to leave?” There was that hint of loneliness to her voice.

“I’ll stay if you want me to?” He smiled. “Besides… you’re going to need help later on when you start cleaning up this place.”

“Oh boy… I can tell that will be fun!” She joked.

The two laughed for a few seconds before it got quiet. Ravi’s snores could be heard down the hallway. “Are you serious?” Won Woo muttered, glancing at her door with an annoyed expression.

“Not exactly the kind of ambiance I’d want to hear when falling asleep.” She laughed, another yawn finding it’s way out of .

“Lie down.” Won Woo turned to her with a soft smile.

“Oh?” She noticed him making himself comfortable next to her.

“Come here…” he held his arms open for her. A smile replaced her confused expression and she cuddled right up to him, her head resting on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat.

“The best kind of ambiance… the sound of your boyfriend’s calm heartbeat.” She cooed quietly.

“Try to sleep, okay?” He said, kissing the top of her head.

“Okay.” She replied, already getting sleepy again. In a matter of minutes, she was fast asleep.

Won Woo silently admired his girlfriend’s peaceful sleeping face. It was faint, but he could almost hear her snoring! He held back a laugh, it was cute though, not as annoying as Ravi’s of course.


Present day, first week of November…


 

“How’s school?” Leo asked as he and Won Woo were taking a break from cleaning. They were nearly done by now.

“It’s going fine.” Won Woo simply replied, taking a drink of the juice Hakyeon brought up with their lunches. “Just waiting for the day I graduate.” He added with a sigh.

“Finally going to move out?”

“Yeah, I talked to my friends who said they’ll let me stay with them for a bit until I can get a place of my own.”

“That’s nice of them.” Leo nodded. “You know, you can always stay with Jaehwan, or me if it doesn’t work out.”

“Thanks, hyung.” Won Woo smiled. He was glad he and the others were so supportive of him.

“No problem.” Leo gave a warm smile. “You know…” he added.

“Yeah?”

“I’m planning to go to on a trip to Busan pretty soon…” The older explained, “would you like to come with me?”

Won Woo stared at him for a few seconds. He wondered if he heard him right.

“W-What?” He stuttered out.

“I managed to save up enough to go to Busan for a weekend. There’s a few things I needed to get done there, but I thought… if you wanted to come along, I’m willing to bring you with me?”

Again, Won Woo continued to stare at him and Leo chuckled at his younger friend’s reaction. He figured he was just shocked by the sudden invite. Busan is where Ji Min returned to… and even Leo wondered if they’d be able to run into her while they’re there.

“Yes.” Won Woo finally said. “Yes! I want to go with you!” There was a hint of joy in his eyes as a small smile spread across his face.

“Alright.” Leo smiled. “I’ll let you know when I have a more clearer date.”

“Okay!”

 

 

“Hey there,” Jaehwan greeted Won Woo who returned downstairs. “You seem to be in a good mood?”

“Oh?” Won Woo tilted his head, slightly confused before remembering Leo’s invite. “Ah, I guess I am.” He nodded.

“Something good happen?”

“Leo invited me to go to Busan with him soon.”

“Really?!” Jaehwan looked surprised and soon thrilled. “That’s so nice of him!”

“You’re going to Busan soon?” Suddenly Ravi joined the conversation.

“He didn’t say exactly when, but soon.” Won Woo shrugged, facing him.

“Hey, you know…” Ravi started to grin, “maybe if you can find my brother Hyuk, you just might find Ji Min too.”

Won Woo froze. What if I really do run into Ji Min? He thought, getting lost in thoughts as the other two talked about it. What would happen if I run into her again? He wondered to himself. He started to remember the way they parted all those months ago…


About nine months ago, third week of February…


 

Ji Min: Won Woo, could you meet me at the park? ^^

 

Won Woo stared at his phone for a few seconds after receiving her text. He was in his room, listening to music on this rainy Saturday afternoon. She wants to meet at the park? But it’s raining. He frowned, looking out his window.

 

Won Woo: Sure, I’ll be there in 10 minutes :)

 

He replied before getting up to leave.

 

 

When he arrived to the park, he saw Ji Min standing by the bench, waiting for him. She would have taken a seat, but the bench was wet from the rain.

“Hi!” She smiled brightly.

“Hey.” He gave a small smile.

It’s nice to see you.” There was something about her expression that made him curious but he didn’t think much of it.

“Yeah, same.” He reached out to hold her hand, but she avoided him with a weak smile.

“I can’t stay long, I just wanted to see you before I went home.” She said softly.

“Ji Min?” He frowned. “Is something wrong?”

“No, nothing’s wrong.” She assured him with a shake of her head. “I’ll get going now, be careful on getting back home! Don’t catch a cold!” She gave one last smile before turning around. “And, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry?”

“I love you.” She gave one last look at him over her shoulder. She had a smile on her face, but her eyes were the opposite… they were filled with so much sadness.

“Ji Min…” Won Woo started to get an uneasy feeling. “Wait…”

“Goodbye, Won Woo.”

“Wait!” He called after her, following her. “Ji Min, wait!”

She started to run. Now he knew something was wrong.

“Ji Min!” He dropped his umbrella and started to run after her, ignoring the fact that it was raining a lot. They came up to a crosswalk and Ji Min dangerously ran for it despite the signal telling her to stop. “Ji Min!” Won Woo yelled, clear panic in his voice as he watched her run out into the road.

He swore it was like time stood still as he watched a car come to a screeching halt, barely missing the running girl by a few inches. The driver honked his horn in irritation as Won Woo stood at the sidewalk, watching Ji Min disappear around the corner of a building on the other side. “Ji Min…” he barely said, feeling his heart sink. “Ji Min…”

He collapsed to his hands and knees, seeing her nearly get hit by a car scared the living soul out of him. By now he his clothes were soaked from the rain, water dripped from the tips of his hair.

“Won Woo?!” Suddenly a familiar voice called out to him. It was Mingyu! “Won Woo?! Yah! Snap out of it! What happened?!” He exclaimed, helping his friend up off the ground.

“She’s gone.” Won Woo muttered out.

“What?”

“She’s gone… Mingyu.” He repeated, feeling the tears threatening to fall. The way everything happened just now… he could tell that was the last time he would be seeing her. And he was right.

A few days later, Jaehwan called Won Woo up sounding clearly upset. He woke up to find Ji Min missing from her room. Everything in her room was packed up and gone. It was empty. Hongbin worried if she had been kidnapped but soon received an e-mail from their parents that Ji Min went back to Busan.

 

Good morning son.

 

I’m writing this e-mail to assure you Ji Min has returned to us in Busan. She had your father come pick her up while you two were asleep, she felt it’d be too hard to tell you two goodbye so she left quietly. She told me to tell you she’s sorry for not saying anything about her sudden choice about returning here. She hopes you two will do your best with work. Your father and I hope you’ll do your best as well.

 

Sincerely,

Your mother

 

Won Woo couldn’t believe it when he read the e-mail on Hongbin’s phone. He felt so… lost, confused, angry… betrayed. Why didn’t Ji Min tell him anything? Why did she leave just like that without a word to him…?

For a short while, he was bitter about it. If anyone mentioned anything about Ji Min, he’d get upset, angry. It wasn’t until Mingyu talked to him one day about it, near the end of their summer break, actually.

“I don’t know, hyung, the way it all happened…” Mingyu frowned, “it didn’t seem right. Something was off…”

Won Woo never really thought about it too much, he was too busy being heartbroken and upset about the entire situation ever since it happened. He never tried to question it because the more he thought about it, the more it hurt. But now that Mingyu mentioned it… something did seem off about it.

To his understanding, it was Ji Min who decided to go back, but after Mingyu said that…

“Do you think it was her parents doing?” Won Woo asked.

“Yeah, I do.” Mingyu nodded. “She told us that one time, she could stay with her brothers here in Seoul as long as she got good grades and didn’t cause trouble.”

“She never caused trouble, though?” Won Woo frowned before it dawned on him. “Wait…” the memories were coming back to him now from a few months back. He remembered that one day when Ji Min looked down about something. He had asked her what was wrong and she showed him her test scores. She had gotten a C- for her math test.

“No way…” Mingyu started to realize the same thing. “You seriously mean to tell me her parents took her back just because she got a C on her math test, one time might I add since she got a high grade the next time.”

“It’s my fault.” Won Woo sighed with a frown.

“How?!” Mingyu was surprised. Why was it his fault?

“The weekend before that test, instead of studying… we spent that time together instead.” He explained, a dejected look on his face. “She hated math, so of course she wasn’t going to say she needed to study. I should have told her to study instead of distracting her.”

The two sat in silence for a bit, still processing their discovery about Ji Min’s sudden departure.

“So then, why would she lie and say it was her choice to go back?” Mingyu wondered out loud.

“I don’t know…” Won Woo mumbled, staring at the table.

After his talk with Mingyu, he stopped having those bitter feeling about the situation. So, she didn’t just up and leave me after all? Despite her last words to him were ‘I’m sorry. I love you. Goodbye, Won Woo.’ He felt like she left because she didn’t love him anymore. Like she left to get away from him and he felt so betrayed for the longest time. But now…

“Graduation.” Won Woo suddenly said. “I’m going to find out why… once I graduate.”

“When you graduate?” Mingyu repeated.

“I’ll go to her, in Busan. I’ll find her… I’ll ask her… because I still love her.”


Present day, first week of November…


 

“Thanks for coming to help, Won Woo.” Hongbin said with a thankful smile.

“You’re welcome.” Won Woo replied, standing by the front door.

“See you around?” Jaehwan asked.

“Yeah… see you around.” Won Woo nodded with a small smile. He gave a wave before leaving out the door. Once he was outside, he let out a deep sigh. It had been awhile since he’s been to their house, and every time he went there, he was reminded of her. It was always bittersweet.

After a moment or so, he went home. He was ready to get back into bed and relax for the rest his day. But did things ever go his way?

 

...

 

“I can’t stand you!” Won Woo yelled as he was marching towards the front door. His aunt following close after him. It wasn’t even two minutes since he got home that his aunt was already yelling at him for something stupid.

“Don’t you yell at me!” She screamed at him.

“You yelled at me first, over something so petty! So I left a plate on the counter, big deal!”

“I work my of to keep this house clean! I’d just appreciate it if you’d not make a mess in my kitchen!”

“A plate… a single plate.” He deadpanned. “I made such a terrible mess, it’s going to take you at least three days to clean it up, right?! You’re such a drama queen!” He scoffed.

“I don’t think I like your attitude right now.” She narrowed her eyes.

“And what are you going to do about it?” Won Woo challenged.

“Maybe I need to clean out your room?” She said in a threatening tone. She quickly turned and headed up to his room. He ran after her. “Maybe you need to get rid of those stupid memories! All they do is help you run your mouth at me!” She shouted, frustrated as she entered his room and looked around for any of his valuable scrap books.

“What are you looking for?” He asked, watching her look at his book shelf where his textbooks and other reading materials were. He already knew what she was up to.

“Where are you hiding them, huh?” She said in her annoying voice before spotting his binder. She saw him looking through it once before and quickly grabbed it. “What? Did you toss all the other ones out?” She ly for him to snatch the binder out of her hand before she could even blink.

“No, I hid them!” He said, taking a few steps away from her. “Because I knew you’d pull some like this…”

“That’s not very smart,” she snickered, “it’s my house, I’ll find them eventually.”

“They’re not in this house.” He glared. “So good luck.” Her expression faltered. “None of this has to do with my attitude towards you. You’re the problem! So why are you so keen of getting rid of the things that make me happy?!” He yelled. “You’re such a horrible woman!”

With that, he turned and headed out of his room, heading back down to the front door again.

“Where are you going?!” His aunt came running after him once more.

“Getting away from you!” He shouted, grabbing his school bag from the coat rack near the door, as well as his jacket. “I’ll save you the trouble of kicking me out this time.”

“Won Woo!”

“I’ll be back in a few days. Just leave me alone…” he said before exiting the house.

He sighed to himself as he left out the front gate. He was so angry right now… he couldn’t believe just how cruel his aunt could get, to go as far as trashing the only pictures he has of Ji Min? He was positive the girl never did anything to provoke his aunt. What was her problem, then? Why was she always blaming his memories, he was like this long before Ji Min came into the picture. Sometimes he wondered if his aunt just really hated him and wouldn’t be happy unless he was miserable. He supposedly took her happiness away by becoming her responsibility all of a sudden… so he should pay for that, right? That woman is nuts.

 

 

“Oh, hey, Won Woo?” Mingyu asked when he opened his front door to see his best friend standing there. He looked drained, and it looked like he might have been crying.

“Hey.” Won Woo sighed. “Can I come in?”

“Of course.” Mingyu stepped out of the way to let him in. “My parents are working a little late tonight.” He mentioned as he shut the door.

“That’s fine, I won’t be here long.” Won Woo said, taking a seat on the living room couch.

“What’s up?” Mingyu asked, taking a seat next to him only for his friend to hand him the binder he was holding.

“Can you hold onto this?” He mumbled. “It’s not safe in my room anymore…”

“Oh?” The younger accepted the binder from him, recognizing it to be the one he had brought with him two weeks ago. The binder full of pictures.

“Mingyu…” Won Woo said quietly, his voice full of hurt and anger. “What am I going to do…?”

Mingyu frowned. He could tell he must have gotten into another fight with his aunt.

“How do I keep living like this?” He continued. “She’s driving me insane… I can’t stand her…”

“I could talk to my parents… maybe you could stay here?”

“Thanks… but there’s no way that woman will let me leave. She’ll makes sure I don’t go anywhere, at least until I’m an adult.” Won Woo sighed. He wished he was already 19(20 Korean adult age).

“There’s gotta be something you can do… maybe run away?” Mingyu threw out there, only to get looked at like he was crazy. “The guys and I would help you, of course…”

“Maybe I could run away to Busan…” Won Woo actually thought about it. “But I’d hate to leave you all behind…”

“As long as you’re happy, hyung.” Mingyu smiled supportively.

“I don’t know.” Won Woo let out another sigh. “I wouldn’t want to do it while I’m still in school. I should at least finish my education first.”

“True.” His friend sighed after him. “Well, why don’t you just stay here for the night. It’s not worth it to go back only to get stressed out again.”

“Yeah,” Won Woo nodded, “thanks.”

“No problem.” Mingyu patted him on the shoulder before looking back down to the binder in his hand. He had looked through it a few times, but just like everyone else, he liked looking at the pictures and knew he’d never get tired of seeing them because they were the pictures of Won Woo during the happiest time of his life. Coming across those adorable photos of the two, Mingyu couldn’t help but smile. That smile soon turned into a sad one as tears welled in his eyes. He really missed seeing Won Woo with that bright smile he had when Ji Min was around.

“Aish.” Won Woo clicked his tongue, looking at his younger friend who had started to cry. “You and Seungkwan… I swear.” A sad smile graced his lips.

 

 

Later on that night after having dinner with Mingyu, just the two of them since his parents were still working late, the two were in the living room watching a movie to pass some time before they could head to bed. Mingyu of course told his parents that Won Woo was staying the night and they didn’t mind it at all.

It was quiet for a bit as they were focused on the movie until Won Woo’s phone started ringing. He sighed, hoping it wasn’t his aunt pestering him, but he read the ID to be unknown.

“Who’s calling?” Mingyu asked.

“I don’t know, doesn’t say.” He shrugged, staring at the screen.

“Maybe you shouldn’t answer it.”

“Maybe.” Won Woo nodded, silencing it and putting it back down at his side.

A few minutes later, his phone went off again, and it was the same number.

“They probably have the wrong number.” Mingyu pointed out. “You can just tell them that, or keep silencing it.”

“Aish…” Won Woo sighed, sliding his finger across the screen. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Is this Jeon Won Woo?” He head a guy ask on the other line.

“Who’s asking?” He looked to Mingyu who quickly muted the TV.

“I don’t know if my brother ever mentioned me, but my name is Hyuk. Wonshik is my older brother.”

At the introduction, Won Woo stilled. Hyuk?

“Uh, did you hang up?” Hyuk asked, sounding worried.

“I’m… still here.” Won Woo managed to say. “Why are you calling me?”

“Listen… everything will be explained, but we don’t have much time right now, so I’ll just put her on the line now.” Hyuk said before the phone was handed off. Won Woo’s heart started to race as he suddenly heard her voice.

“Won Woo?” Ji Min asked, her voice was small and shaky. She must’ve been overwhelmed just now.

“J-Ji Min?” Won Woo sounded like the wind was knocked out of him. Mingyu’s eyes went wide.

“Won Woo!” Ji Min cried out, unable to contain her emotions. “Won Woo!”

Hearing her cry on the other line was heartbreaking yet… it brought a smile to his face. She was obviously crying because she missed him, right? “Ji Min!” Won Woo chuckled, hearing her turn into a sobbing mess. “Shhh, Ji Min, baby… it’s okay!” He said as his own tears started to fall. “It’s okay…”

“I’m s-sorry!” She hiccuped. “I can explain later but f-for now… I really missed you!”

“I missed you too…” Won Woo’s voice cracked as he brought the back of his hand to his eyes, letting out a few cries. Mingyu reached over and rubbed his friend on the back to comfort him, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

“Are you mad?” She asked, still crying. “Do you hate me?”

“No!” He quickly answered. “I don’t hate you…”

“R-Really?!”

“Really… I don’t hate you… I still love you!”

“Won Woo!” She sobbed again. “I still love you, too!”

Through his crying, he smiled. He was so happy right now.

“Won Woo, I’m sorry… I have to go now.” She said, clear sadness in her tone. “We’ll try calling you again soon!”

“Alright.” He frowned. He wished they could have talked longer.

“Bye for now… I love you!”

“I love you, too.” He said it back. “Take care of yourself.”

“I will! You do the same… let everyone know I’m okay and I said hi! Things will be explained soon!”

Won Woo told her he would. After another exchange of ‘I love you’s again, the call finally ended.

“Wow.” Mingyu mumbled. “To think we were just about to ignore that call.”

“I know…” Won Woo sighed, staring at his phone. He then saved Hyuk’s number.

“You okay?”

“I’m shocked, but I’ll be fine.” He replied, wiping tears that were still falling from his eyes, he was just so overwhelmed right now. It was so sudden and unexpected. “I just… wished we could’ve talked longer…” the tears increased as he covered his face. Mingyu smiled and pulled him over into a side hug.


Chapter five!

 

FINALLY

AN UPDATE

*CUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YEAH!*

LOL

zFZql4ns8Y2imXU-UnjvT9W_9vNJZxf9qSII1hyH

Awh.. that phone call made me sad…

JDYLHtIRVRAtiXvwd6aVdaAJtFSYZ9mAEE1mgmYq

But that’s the goal here, right?

ANJQ1iNnMCTnqMlfi01855BgcT2E6kmxDYeEBIU4

D:

eqRC7zcKah8uxpUC698kaUR0QrA7UUXRxeGw_Pyt

JEONGHAN: GWENCHANAAAAA~!

GmBDBXLMxyhdx3uoPGEmwc6OiTWBlc0AjYTzklah

We’re okay, haha.

 

Anyways! Here’s the long awaited update. I hope you all liked it. I hope I didn’t disappoint anyone after waiting this long! I started school, so I hope I can still update without it being several weeks in between! >___<

 

So until next time…

 

Hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading! ^^

b6RuVkjOQM8qixbIqvUlwH60BYYhfA0qPq1hgDgi

Bye for now~!

*THAT IS ME RIGHT NOW*

(THE FEELS)