Lunch with the Diva

The Life of a Nerd Turned SM Trainee

Myehi POV

Yeah so after that idiot made me come rushing to his house in the middle of the night because of some "murderer dude" I didn't get a chance to sleep that night and woke up the next day tried and ticked off at everyone. The good thing was that it was Friday and Sunday were the auditions. I'm so excited!!!! If I make it then i get to leave my crazy tormenters and pursue my life as a Kpop idol, and a member of the SM Family. Sounds great right? That was basically what kept me through this whole day.

-------lunch time-----

I made my way over to the cafeteria. I've been dreading lunch since it's the time when all of Emily's "club" gang up on me, but Emily wasn't here today and her posse doesn't have the guts to try anything without her there. Today has been such a great day. =D Jungsoo came in late today and he kept trying to talk to me during class but i tuned him out cuz I don't like to talk during class since it takes away from the lesson. I mean come on! I can only do one thing at a time and why would you even want to talk during class? -____- So the only other time I can actually talk to him is lunch time. Anyways, I get to my table next to the windows and start to munch on my sandwich, totally enjoying the moment when I spot someone's bright lime green sneakers make their way towards me. Oh boy..here we go.

 He plops down next to me, clears his throat and starts to speak.

"I'M SOO SORRY Myehi-ah!! I really didn't mean to text you like that because there was a crazy guy at my house beacuse you see, he tried to kill my dad and failed and now he found out where I am and he was about to attack me but I was trying to distract him...did I tell you about his amzing skin? yeah, well anywayssss he started to attack me but I fended him off with my awesome ninja moves and he-"

I cut him off before he could go deeper into his story, and honestly? I wasn't mad at him anymore. I at holding grudges, just not in my nature. It was fun to watch him stumble over his words, poor kid was so nervous. hehe.

"-dude chill. I'm not mad anymore." He looks over to me and his eyes widen.

"JINJJA???!!!"

"Haha yeah". I chuckled at his bewildered expression. Seems like the babo had a whole apology speech written out for me.

"oh well...that's good then", he beams at me.

"aigoo you're too cute". I laugh and pinched his cheecks

"EWWWW DON'T TOUCH MY CHEECKS WITH THOSE GREASEY,OILY HANDS OF YOURS! OH GAWD NOW I'M GONNA GET ACNE FROM THE OIL FROM YOUR HANDS!". Jungsoo goes into total DIVA mode and furiously wipes at his cheeks. I just crack up at his overreaction.

"hmph...you meanie", he pouts.

"oh whatever, just deal with it". I snap back. He's about to retaliate but people are already giving us weird looks so I quickly change topics which should throw him off.

"Yeah, so we're doing like a double-audition thing for SM?" I ask.

"OH YEAH!!! I CAN'T WAIT! and why didn't you tell me you could dance?!". See what I mean? It's so easy to get him off track. Oh..well how am I gonna explain this?

"Well...I didn't want you think I was weird or anything BUT it turns out I wasn't the only one keeping secrets".

He coughs, "ahem..yeah about that...it was a secret thing I had going on" he sheepshly smiles at me.

"okay here's the deal, if we want to get through this audition stuff and make it as idols, no secrets whatsoever! deal?"

"DEAL! IM TOTTALY IN HOT BEST FRIEND!"

I slapped his head.

"OW! WTF?"

"You deserved it, gosh, such a diva"

"Yeah but I'm YOUR diva" he wiggles his eyebrows at me

"MUH??? YOU WANNA DIE???"

Jungsoo sticks his tounge out at me and runs away. OMG I'M GONNA-AISHH! I chase after him,

"YOU COME BACK HERE!"

                                                            

 

Annyeong! It's shineetaemint4eva here! Due to personal reasons I'll be writing chapters from here on until pikachui finds time to update :) but she'll be back soon. I'll try to update this weekend but this is all for now. LOVE YOU ALL <3333 please comment and tell me if you're liking the story so far and what you'd like to see ^_^ im open to suggestions :) (hehe sry if the story is kinda all over the place and a little slow :P it'll get better ;D)

 

kekeke~ <3