I Never Knew Hot Dogs Were So Expensive....

The Life of a Nerd Turned SM Trainee

No One's POV

Kaeul groaned *omg...Dad's at it again -_______-*. She saw him in a conversation with another parent and from past experience knew that it wasn't going to end soon. She turned towards the others. 

"Hey, do you guys want to get a better look around this place? That's my dad over there and he's not going to stop talking soon."

She gave them a grim smile. 

"It's fine, that's my mom talking to him. Believe me, once she stops it's hard to make her stop."

Jungsoo gave her a reassuring smile. Taekyung and Myehi just nodded. Jungsoo and Kaeul informed their parents that they were going outside and got permission. Afterwards, the friends stepped outside to take a look at the city. 

"OMG IM STARVING! LET'S GO GET HOT DOGS!! C'MON!"

Myehi ran off without waiting for the response of the others. Jungsoo rolled his eyes at the other two and ran after her. 

"YAH WAIT UP! YOU COULD GET KIDNAPPED!" 

Taekyung chuckled and looked at Kaeul. 

"Quite the couple ;)" 

"Haha, I know right? As soon as we leave the building they turn into new people. I have a good feeling about them though." 

"Yeah me too. Hmmm so are you in the mood for hot dogs?" 

"Hmmm...well I mean-"

"LAST ONE TO THE STAND HAS TO PAY FOR THE FOOD NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE EAT!"

Taekyung smirked and ran off without warning, leaving Kaeul speechless. 

"HEY! CHEATER! YOU JUST WAIT TILL I GET A HOLD OF YOU!!" 

   She ran after him, weaving through the crowd. She found the three others sitting near the hot dog vendor chomping down on their hotdogs. Myehi was in an animated conversation with Taekyung who was cracking up. Kaeul glared at the traitor but turned her attention to the other boy. Jungsoo, was once again absorbed into his food. Kaeul's eyed widened. The boy was on his fourth hot dog and the man serving them looked quite pleased. Myehi was happily eating her hot dog which held a variety of toppings and Taekyung was on his second. *DAMN IT! How much do they eat?!? I only have so much money....T___T* 

"Yah! Nam Taekyung! You meanie! I have to pay for all of this??" 

Kaeul pouted and stared at Jungsoo's growing pile of paper plates. Taekyung and Kaeul started to laugh and high-fived each other. 

"Sorry Kaeul-ah, we were hungry. Myehi and I forgot to tell you we didn't have any money. Also, the deal was that we can eat however much we like."

Taekyung held in his laugh as he watched Jungsoo go through hot dog after hot dog without a care in the world. 

"HOW MUCH CAN HIS BODY HOLD?!" Kaeul groaned. *He's got to stop soon..right?" 

"Hmm...well I've never actually seen him get full. He once went through my whole birthday cake. From that day one my mom buys two cakes. One for Jungsoo and one for everyone else. He's a bottomless pit."

"Grr...Taekyung! Your going to pay for this dearly." 

Too many hot dogs later, Jungsoo finally stopped and they left the vendor's stand. Kaeul started at the skinny boy next to her and just shook her head. *At least he's happy..* Jungsoo was smiling widely, staring at all the nearby shops, totally oblivious he had emptied out his friend's wallet in one sitting of hot dogs. 

"And to think the only reason why Jungsoo had to stop was because the man ran out of food", Kaeul said. 

"Yeah well, that's our Jungsoo for ya. Sorry we made you pay for all of that...hehe", Myehi sheepishly looked up at Kaeul expressionless face.

"Uh, it's fine. Just, don't do it again or you will regret it", the older girl glared at Taekyung. 

He tried to apologize but she cut him off by saying, 

"I'm tired guys, let's go back to the audition building. Kay?" 

She didn't wait for them to reply and walked off still very frustrated that the other two had tricked her like that. 

"She's kinda scary when she's pissed. Did you see her face? You could tell she was mad but she had like no expression O-O", Myehi said.

"Yeah..she's like that. She can't hold grudges at all and doesn't get seriously mad that often. Just let her cool off..." Taekyung reassured Myehi as they watched Kaeul stalk off. 

"Hey guys? I'm still kind of hungry...do you think I should ask Kaeul if she'd buy me some more food? She seems really nice" Jungsoo piped up. 

 Taekyung sighed and just kept walking. Myehi rolled her eyes and dragged Jungsoo with her. 

"You bottomless pit, just keep quiet. If I were you I wouldn't ask Kaeul to pay for your food ever again" 

"What? Why??? Did I eat too much or something? Didn't seem like that  much to me...", Jungsoo trailed off trying to figure out where he went wrong

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI-YEOM!! :D its shineetaemint4eva here :P

to be honest, i wrote this a week or two ago but i felt like something was missing...

school's been really busy but i've been trying..im really sorry for the lack of updates T_T and i have state testing next week...

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK??? :D YEAH MAY 15! 

hehe kdramas ftw! :D

 

ANNYEONG! *waves* >^_^<