SM AUDITIONS?!

The Life of a Nerd Turned SM Trainee

JUNGSOO POV

Finally, after a long day at school, I finally got to go home. I flopped onto the couch and my laptop. As I was leafing through a couple of webpages, I found that SM was holding global auditions. 

*YEAH BABY!! THIS MEANS I CAN TRY OUT!* 

Try out for what, exactly? Well.... I'm sort of a dancer in addition to keeping my image at school of being a bad boy with super pretty eyes ;D

Girls love me... but what can I say? I'm just that hot and lovable. I can pop it, I can lock it, and I have hottest moves on the dance floor. I even flew all the way to Korea once to attend a dance camp run by this really famous choreographer. It was a blast! 

So reading through the details of the auditions, turns out I have to send in a video through youtube and they end up sending me some information about the audition and my audition time and place. Cool, sounds easy enough.

But I can't let Myehi know. If she found out that there's more to me than this totally hot y side then she'll think I'm some superficial weirdo.... Eugh.... reminds me of Emily's fans. 

 

Meanwhile: MYEHI POV

 

Ugh, school was soo boring today. Should I post another  dance cover of a kpop song online? Nahh... I just did one yesterday. The more I do, the more my subsribers keep asking for me. First rule of business: Never let your customers expect too much out of something. Cuz then they'll raise their standards.

 

I flipped through the computer for a bit before I came to the SM webpage. Turns out they're holding global auditions. hmmm... Maybe I could audition? I mean... my videos on youtube already have lots of view ~cough nearly a million cough~. Besides, if I get in (which I probably won't) I'd get to leave Emily and her gang of superficial girls behind. Hah, not bad....not bad at all. I guess i'll apply. but... I cant let anyone know. Especically not Jungsoo... if he found out that I was a singer and a dancer and just not the cute little nerd he thought I was.... maybe he wouldnt like me anymore. So.. I gotta keep this all secretive. Niceee... NINJA MODEEEE :P

So turns out you have to submit a video on youtube to SM and they'll contact you back with more info about the audition. Nice, so all I have to do is take one of my dance covers or singing covers and then post it on their youtube channel and they'll contact me back. Easy enough.

 

JUNGSOO AND MYEHI'S POV:

Alright... so I sent in my video and stuff. Now what? So I just wait here for a reply? .....Ummm... ok. 

----two hours later----

Ding! The computer went off, singnaling that there was a new email.

 

*WHOA! ALREADY?? Whoa... those SM people are fast! I thought that it'd take at least a week or two!*

I clicked on the email and it read:

(Myehi's email)

 

Lee Myehi, 

Thank you so much for submitting a video of your dance moves. We would like to invite you to audition as part of our SM global auditions in NYC. You're audition time will be at 2:30 pm in the Hilton hotel off of Broadway street. See you then.

Also, this year we are doing '"double auditions" so you'll be auditioning with someone else at the same time. We hope this does not make you feel uncomfortable. You will be auditioning with Kim Jangsoo.

(Jungsoo's email)

 

Kim Jungsoo, 

Thank you so much for submitting a video of your dance moves. We would like to invite you to audition as part of our SM global auditions in NYC. You're audition time will be at 2:30 pm in the Hilton hotel off of Broadway street. See you then.

Also, this year we are doing '"double auditions" so you'll be auditioning with someone else at the same time. We hope this does not make you feel uncomfortable. You will be auditioning with Lee Myehi.

Myehi POV:

WHOA, wait... WHAT?! KIM JANGSOO?... That can't possibly mean... the Kim Jangsoo from my school... right? Nah... he's too "cool" to do this type of thing... I think... err..

Jungsoo POV:

HOLY SH-- LEE MYEHI? MY MYEHICO?!? WHOA.. what is this?? She's auditioning?? But, it can't be her.. she's just a nerd. SHE EVEN TOLD ME SHE HATED THIS SORT OF STUFF!! WTK (WHAT THE KIMCHI)?!

 

As I was pondering this, someone entered the room.

Slowly, I grabbed the large metal rod that I kept at the corner of my room for times like these. (I was prepared :D Hehehe... I've watched too many ninja movies....)

I looked up, and saw a cloaked figure standing in the doorway. He barely opened his mouth but his words were clear "I wouldn't get that if you valued your life."

"who exactly are you?"

"I'm Kang Minryu"

The name sent waves of fear coursing through me. 

 

________________

 

WAN WAN WAN WAHHHH.... (cliffhanger :D)