Teaser #8: Duets with Infinite + Jealous Hanny? ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤


S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 8


It was a beautiful Friday morning. Only Hanny, Hyu and Minhwa were the only members that can go to the meeting that morning because the other four were at school. Infinite’s Sunggyu and Woohyun were there also.

“Good morning Hanny noona!” Woohyun beamed. Hanny smiled, “Good morning too, Woohyun-ssi.”

Sunggyu waved at Minhwa, “Morning.” Minhwa nodded, “Morning too oppa.”

“OPPA?!” Woohyun exclaimed. “Are you two…dating?” He asked.

Minhwa covered and muffled a giggled. Sunggyu smacked Woohyun’s head, “Yah. Don’t tell me you’re jealous because of WooGyu?”

“Whatever. At least Hanny noona’s on my side. Right, noona?” Woohyun turned around but Hanny was talking to their manager.

Woohyun frowned and turned to Sunggyu, “I guess I am.”

Eun Jae walked towards them with Hanny beside her. Hyu was slightly disappointed because Hoya wasn’t there. She bit her lip, *Why am I thinking of him anyways? He’s only my sunbae.*

Temptation’s manager smiled at the five of them, “Good morning. I called all of you here because Temptation’s going to debut soon!”

Woohyun and Sunggyu cheered like fan boys. “Congratulations!”

“And not only that, we’re going to record some music videos today!” Eun Jae winked.

Hyu tilted her head, “But what about the other four?”

Hanny smiled at her, “We’re going to record music videos for an upcoming drama’s OST.”

Minhwa clapped her hands like a little girl, “That’s going to be so fun!”

Eun Jae nodded and gave each of them papers. She went back to her position and asked, “So, who got the lyrics of Because You Sting?”

Sunggyu and Hanny raised their hands. The two of them looked at each other with shocked expressions. Eun Jae chuckled, “Looks like the two of you will have that duet.”

Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck, “Err…”

Eun Jae looked at him and Hanny, “I told you to practice, right?”

“He’s the only one who practiced. I didn’t, I was having a fever last week when you told us. I just recovered yesterday.” Hanny explained.

“Aigoo, how are we going to record if you don’t know the tune of the song?”

Minhwa gulped and raised her hand, “I actually replaced Hanny unnie when she was sick…”

The stylists came before Eun Jae could talk, “Who will do the duet Ms. Jung?”

“Um, them.” Eun Jae pointed to Minhwa and Sunggyu. The stylists dragged the both of them to the dressing room to prepare them for the recording.

Eun Jae turned to the three people left, “Two down. Woohyun and Hyu, you practiced for your duet right?” Woohyun and Hyu nodded. “What’s the theme of ‘Troublemaker’ anyways, noona?”

“The director will tell you. All I heard was the word ‘y’.” Eun Jae shrugged.

Woohyun immediately knelt down and held on to Eun Jae’s leg, “I want to sing it with Hanny noona!” He desperately begged.

“Eh? But you and Hyu already practiced for it, pabo!” Hanny can’t help but to giggle at the sight.

Another stylist came but this time, it was three girls. “Woohyun and Hyu? We need to prepare you for the recording.”

Woohyun nodded and left with Hyu. Hanny looked at the two of them and slightly felt a pang of jealousy run down her spine. She blinked. *What…?*

Eun Jae sighed, “I hope the director cancels the kissing scene, I mean, Infinite and Temptation just met a few days ago...”

Hanny’s eyes enlarged and just gave a small nod to Eun Jae. “C’mon, let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m starving!” Hanny gave her a small smile and nodded as she followed.

She looked down a bit and placed her hand on her heart, *Am I really jealous that Woohyun will kiss Hyu? But he’s just a friend to me…or so I thought…*