Teaser #3 ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

 

S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 3
 

At SHINee's dorm, SHINee's maknae Taemin was exploring allkpop. He saw many rookie groups that to him were going to fail. He then saw something that caught his attention, "Yunho hyung has a sister? Maybe that's why he didn't allow us SHINee to come visit him at his house." Taemin muttered and continued on reading.
 
Onew suddenly popped out of nowhere, "Who's Yunho hyung's sister?" He read the news, "I think I saw that girl before.." Onew mumbled then went back to his bucket of chicken.
 
Taemin, who was now interested in the news, searched more about this manager. He finally saw the article about the girl group "Temptation." He saw the first two members revealed, but one of them seemed to occupy his mind at the moment. 
 
"Kang Ha..Ni. I've heard her name before, but I can't seem to remember." He muttered while rubbing his chin. He decided to go get some banana milk and might as well ask his hyungs about Ha Ni. 
 
Taemin entered the kitchen and saw Jonghyun busy pressing and pushing on his cellphone. He got his banana milk and sat down across from Jonghyun. Jonghyun noticed Taemin and suddenly became oblivious. Taemin frowned in annoyance, "Hyung!" He whined.
 
Jonghyun muttered an 'aish' and looked at Taemin, "What do you want Taem? Another box of banana milk? Maybe later!" He then continued playing the game on his phone.
 
"Hyung, I just want to ask you about this girl." Taemin said. Jonghyun immediately shut his phone and listened to the maknae, "Really? What's her name?" 
 
"Her name is Kang Ha Ni." 
 
Once Taemin said his bestfriend's name, his eyes widened, "How did you know Hanny? Are you friends with her?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously. 
 
Taemin simply shook his head, "I just saw her name and profile in allkpop. She's debuting in a girl group called Temptation and their manager is Yunho hyung's sister!"
 
Jonghyun then remembered about what Ha Ni told her last night. Oppa, I'm going to debut in a girl group soon!
 
He smiled to himself. Taemin gave him a weird look, "Hyung, why are you smiling like that?"
 
Jonghyun took out his phone again and played the game, "It's nothing. Don't mind me." 
 
 

 
T e a s e r  D e d i c a t e d  t o :
 
havana1803
 
Temptation's  L-E-A-D-E-R :3
 
xoxo,
DamnJuliet