Teaser #7 ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤
 
S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 7
 

 
The next day, Hanny, Seopkyu, Hyu and Jinae were waiting for Eunjae. Mr. Woo told them that Eunjae has chosen the Main Vocalist and she's going to bring Infinite as well. 
 
"I can't wait to see Infinite sunbaes. Eeeek!" Jinae squealed like a fangirl. She was excited to see Sunggyu and her bestfriend Sungjong, too. 
 
Hanny butted in, "I heard that manager unnie will also tell us our debut song." The three heads turned to their leader, "Really?" Hanny chuckled and nodded.
 
Seopkyu frowned, "How come you know about what unnie will do and we do not?"
 
"Because she's your leader." A familiar voice said. They looked up and saw Eunjae with...no one?
 
Hyu tilted her head, "Eh? I thought you were going to bring the Main Vocalist and Infinite sunbaes?" Before Eunjae could speak, the Infinite members came inside the practice room one by one. The four members' mouths dropped in awe, they were dazzling and HANDSOME. Well, not like Edward Cullen, they're THE Infinite.
 
"U-um, ssssuuunnbbaaeeesssssss-" Seopkyu covered Jinae's mouth before she could continue the 'sss' sound. Sunggyu chuckled, "Sister and cousin, isn't that a coincidence?" He said with a hint of sarcasm. 
 
Kyu rolled her eyes, "Whatever, dummy." 
 
"Yah, stop calling me dummy!" Sunggyu complained as his small eyes disappeared. Jinae giggled, "How cute!" 
 
Woohyun butted in the cutesy conversation, "So...who's the leader?" His eyes sparkled. Sungyeol looked at him, "Are you telling us that you're going to chase a noona again?" 
 
Woohyun pouted, "It's getting boring with Seung-" L covered his mouth and smiled at the four members, "Please ignore Woohyun and what he says."
 
Hoya examined each of the members and noticed one of them not really saying anything. He tilted his head a little and unconsciously stared at Heo Hyu. Hanny smiled back at L and noticed Hoya staring at Hyu. She chuckled quietly. *Looks like Hyu has a secret admirer.*
 
Before a big fight can start between the Kim siblings, Mr. Woo stopped the commotion. He laughed like Santa Claus [you know, the HOHOHO. XD], "Well, I didn't know that all of you will cause quite a commotion in your first meeting."
 
They all stopped fighting and stared at Mr. Woo. He fake coughed and continued talking, "Anyways, Infinite, I want you to meet your female counter part, Periwinkle!" 
 
Infinite got into a straight line and introduced themselves, "Annyeonghaseyo! It's a pleasure to meet our sister group!" They all gave the four members a smile. 
 
Hanny introduced herself first, "Annyeong, I'm Periwinkle's leader, Kang Ha Ni imnida. It's nice to meet you!" She gave them an eye smile. Woohyun's eyes sparkled, "HONEY NOONA~!"
 
Luckily, L and Sungyeol caught him in time before he could glomp Hanny. She awkwardly smiled at the hyper Woohyun. 
 
Mr. Woo chuckled, "Although the group's not yet complete, I really want you to meet them. And Woohyun, you already have Seungyeon so don't attack Periwinkle's leader. You don't want her to think that you're a weird person, right?" 
 
Woohyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his head and nodded, "Right." 
 
Heo Hyu introduced herself next, "Annyeong! Periwinkle's Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper, Paeng Heo Hyu imnida. Nice to meet you sunbaenims!" She smiled and bowed. 
 
Hoya smiled at her. *So Heo Hyu is her name. Aigoo, why do you even think of her beautifulness...wait, is that even a word?*
 
Seop Kyu introduced herself, "Hell-ooo there! Kim Seop Kyu in the hooouuusseeeee! I'm Periwinkle's Vocalist and Sub-Rapper, nice to meet you sunbaenims...exclude Sunggyu oppa." 
 
"Yah! You should call me sunbae too since I'm Infinite's leader!" Once again, he complained without his eyes. Seop Kyu sticked out her tongue, "Sorry but I don't want to! Make me! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHA." 
 
Sunggyu ignored her and rolled his eyes. 
 
Sungyeol looked at her, "Wait, have we met before?" 
 
Kyu looked TOO closely at Sungyeol, "Wait a minute...you're my co-star in While You Were Sleeping?!" 
 
Sunggyu grabbed both of their heads and bumped them together, "Aish. You forgot each other already? Of course you two were in 'While You Were Sleeping'. Yah Kyu, don't tell me you forgot the time when I introduced you to Infinite? You were acting like you didn't know each other at all!" 
 
Sungyeol touched his head, "Oww, I didn't forget her. SHE was the one who forgot ME." 
 
Seop Kyu crossed her arms, "And why would I, KIM SEOP KYU, would want to remember YOU?!" 
 
Mr. Woo butted in, "Okay okay, stop fighting. Let's stop fighting. Let Jinae introduce herself." 
 
Jinae sighed in relief and saluted, "Annyeong! I'm Periwinkle's Maknae and Main Rapper Kim Jin Ae imnida! It's nice to meet you-" 
 
L cut her off, "Of course we know you already. You starred as the main girl in our Paradise music video."
 
Dongwoo smiled, "You're also in Boyfriend's DTMG music video, right?" Jinae nodded. 
 
Sunggyu smiled at her too, "And you're my cousin!" 
 
Seop Kyu butted in and smacked Sunggyu's head, "And you're my brother!" She grinned. 
 
Hanny looked around and noticed that Eun Jae was gone. "Mr. Woo, where's manager unnie?" 
 
Just in time, Eun Jae came in with a pretty girl behind her. Sunggyu looked at her and blinked. She was absolutely cuter and prettier than Jiyoon and Soyu. 
 
Eun Jae smiled, "Everyone, meet Periwinkle's Main Vocalist, Kang Min Hwa!" Infinite smiled at her, "It's nice to meet you Min Hwa!" 
 
Min Hwa returned a smiled and bowed, "Annyeong! Kang Min Hwa imnida! It's nice to meet you everyone." Sunggyu gave her his eye-smile, "It's nice to meet you too, Minhwa-sshi." 
 
Min Hwa blushed and looked away. Seop Kyu and Jin Ae grinned while Hanny and Heo Hyu were squealing in their minds. Seop Kyu hit the back of Sunggyu's head, "Min Hwa-ah, don't tell me you're falling for this guy without eyes?" She winked at Min Hwa.
 
Min Hwa awkwardly laughed, "O-of course not." But his smile was denitely giving her heart a flutter. 
 
Eun Jae chuckled, "Anyways. This is Hanny, the group's leader, Heo Hyu, Seop Kyu and Jin Ae, the maknae. And I'm your manager." She shook hands with Min Hwa. 
 
Sungjong snapped his fingers, "Let's take some photos together and spread it throughout the internet. Let's see what the Inspirits' reactions would be." He said excitedly. The others agreed and took selcas.
 
Woohyun took out his phone and smiled at Hanny, "Let's take a selca together, noona?" He winked.
 
Hanny blushed slightly and nodded. The two did a sweet pose that would definitely make the fans get jealous of Periwinkle.
 
Soon enough, it was already time for Infinite to go back to their dorm. Woohyun pouted and suddenly hugged Hanny, "Noona~, can I have your number?" Hanny's face turned beet red and gave Woohyun her phone. Woohyun let go and grinned. He saved his number in her contacts with the name, Yeobo ~ <3
 
Hanny's eyes widened and blushed. Meanwhile, Hoya did the same thing to Heo Hyu but not that kind of sweetness. Seop Kyu asked for Min Hwa's number, "Eonnie, can I have your number? You can have mine too." 
 
Min Hwa nodded and saved her number in Seop Kyu's phone. Kyu did the same thing then skipped happily to her brother. She tapped on his shoulder, "Sunggyu oppa~" 
 
He turned around, "What do you want? No head-hitting!" He raised his arms in defense. Seop Kyu chuckled, "Of course I won't hit you, pabo!” She leaned in “I asked for Min Hwa’s number. You can have it.” She smiled slyly. 
 
Sunggyu blushed slightly and gladly took Seop Kyu’s phone to save it in his. Infinite said goodbye and left. Mr. Woo grinned, “Had fun today?” The girls smiled, “Neh. Thanks for letting us meet Infinite.” 
 
“It’s no problem. You can all go home now.” The girls nodded and left, too.
 

T e a s e r  D e d i c a t e d  T o : 
 
WooyoungHeart
 
P e r i w i n k l e ' s  Main Vocalist :3
 
 
xoxo, 
DamnJuliet