Teaser #4 ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

 
S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 4
 

 
Eun Jae stepped into the elevator with Mr. Woo, the CEO of Woollim Entertainment. They finally got the leader, all they needed was to find the perfect girl for the next position, the 2nd Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper. The elevator dinged when they finally reached the 2nd floor.
 
Other trainees were having their breaks from training and some of them were improving their skills since they heard of the debuting girl group. Each of them trained even harder, even if they're having an everyday hectic schedule.
 
Eun Jae went inside the first room, unfortunately, the girl isn't good in rapping but has very good vocals. She went from room to room but all the girls never got the talent for the position.
 
Eun Jae went inside the last practice room of the girl trainees but it was empty.
 
"Huh, I guess I have no choice but to pick a random girl." She muttered in a disappointed tone. Mr. Woo came inside, "Where is the assigned trainee here?" He asked while scratching his head.
 
Eun Jae shrugged, "Nobody was here when I came. Wait..there's an assigned trainee for this room?" Mr. Woo nodded then turned around. The assigned trainee suddenly bumped into a hard chest. She lost her balance and almost fell. Fortunately for her, Mr. Woo caught her in time before she could hit the floor.
 
"Aish, you're still a klutz until now Hyu." Heo Hyu stood up quickly and bowed, "Mianhae Mr. Woo! I won't do again." 
 
"Yeah right. So, show us what you've got Hyu." Mr. Woo said and sat beside Eun Jae who was patiently waiting. Heo Hyu gave them a puzzled look, "But you already watched my videos sir." 
 
Mr. Woo did a facepalm. Eun Jae ignored him and smiled at Hyu, "We're asking you to perform because we're searching for the perfect trainee for the position of the Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper." Eun Jae explained.
 
Heo Hyu smiled, "Oh, okay."
 
She was asked to sing first. Heo Hyu didn't know what song to sing so Eun Jae asked her to sing "One Year Later", Hyu as Jessica and Eun Jae as Onew. (Well, yeah. Eun Jae can sing but singing is not her thing. x3)
 
Mr. Woo can't help but to smile while Heo Hyu sang. *She improved a lot, well, except for her being a klutz.* He thought. Once the song was over, Mr. Woo clapped. 
 
Eun Jae then asked her to rap, Hyu did a freestyle rap: Click!
 
While Hyu was performing, Mr. Woo and Eun Jae's face were like O.O. They were amazed at how the shy and innocent Heo Hyu can rap like that. 
 
When Hyu finished, Eun Jae's mouth was hanging open. "Um, unnie? Are you okay?" Hyu asked. "No, I'm fine.." Eun Jae said. Her performance was already amazing for both Mr. Woo and Eun Jae.
 
"Ms. Paeng Heo Hyu, I'm very glad to say that you're officially the 2nd Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper of the girl group, Temptation." 
 
Heo Hyu's eyes enlarged, "Omona! I'm very honoured to be a member of Temptation! Thank you so much unnie!" 
 
Mr. Woo beamed, "She's your manager unnie, Eun Jae." 
 
Heo Hyu smiled and shook her hands, "Temptation hwaiting!"
 
 

 

T e a s e r  D e d i c a t e d  T o :

 

-- KoreanBiased

Temptation's  L-e-a-d Vocalist and L-e-a-d Rapper :3

 

xoxo,

DamnJuliet