Temptation Reveals Their 5th member, Kang Min Hwa! ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

F u l l  a m e :

-- Kang Min Hwa (강민화)

N i c k n a m e :

-- Fool

g e :

-- 21 years old

B i r t h d a t e :

-- September 9, 1990

H o m e t o w n :

-- Busan, South Korea

E t h n i c i t y :

-- 90% Korean, 10% Vietnamese

e i g h t :

-- 161 cm

W e i g h t :

-- 47 kg


e r s o n a l i t y :

-- Minhwa is a quiet girl who looks like she has advantage to do things, but she really doesn't. She is quite intelligent, but that only happens when common sense isn't included. The only way she can get intelligent if she studies because she can't really listen that well unless she teaches herself She isn't active at all and athletic because you usually see her lying on the couch reading or playing with plush. She is also quite emotional and sensitive so if you yell at her, she would easily cry and mumble to herself. When she cries, she usually hides or runs somewhere hugging something to calm herself down. Even if she is crying, she forces herself to smile because her life is mostly happiness and she will make it stay there until she really thinks it's a reason to make herself sad all of the time. If somebody were to yell at her, she would smile to that person and bow, apologizing countless of times and running away because of her sensitivity. Even though she is quiet, she isn't shy. She just thinks that there is no reason for her to say anything. Minhwa also is quite aggressive, making her personality double sided. Because of her temper, she can get mad easily and you wouldn't want that to happen because she looks scary. Even if she is sensitive, she tries her best to do many things, which leads her to do her best on attacking or hitting somebody. People don't see her in this position because she doesn't do it out on public, but overall, she is quite childish, quiet and a studious student.

Minhwa is a type of person to never give up easily until she is 100% satisfied or somebody else is. She has a very kind heart and is willing to sacrifice herself to save somebody's life, leading her to always get hurt/injured. She isn't popular at all and some people act like she's a ghost when walking right past her or when she tries to talk to that specific person. The reason why is because she is known as a fool or an embarrassment towards others. She always makes mistakes and it can lead others to be annoyed from her. Even if she apologizes countless of times, which she does, she can't seem to get forgiven. If she didn't wear her spectacles, which she does every day, her apology is accepted from boys, but not the girls. The spectacles makes her look like a normal average student, but not adding them on can lead her to get asked out. Minhwa always talks to herself and keep on doing weird motions or poses while she does. If something happy happened and she doesn't see anyone in sight, she tends to jump up and down weirdly like she's a type of squirrel.  She has a lot of different sides in her personality and when it deals with aggressiveness, she will still smile forcefully. If she was really in a bad mood and didn't like that person at all, she tends to walk away and mumble to herself how much she hates that person, but that doesn't happen at all because she cares too much.

L i k e s :

  • Flowers
  • Candy [Especially Lollipops]
  • Food
  • Cute romance
  • People who are smiling
  • Plush
  • Animals
  • Cold Weather
  • Music
  • Massages

D i s l i k e s :

  • Strangers
  • Clowns
  • Hot Weather
  • erts
  • Acne
  • Thunderstorms
  • Being alone
  • Horrific things
  • Making mistakes
  • Treated unfairly

H o b b i e s :

  • Walking around a park
  • Playing instruments such as cello and violin [Plays it horrifyingly]
  • Surfing the web
  • Sleeping
  • Cooking
  • Reading

H a b i t s :

  • Sleeping in a bad position.
  • Opening up store bags when not even bought. Mostly deals with marshmallows and she tends to eat them.
  • Eats like a bunny because of her bunny looking teeth and little nibbles.
  • her thumb while sleeping.
  • Plays with her fingers when nervous.
  • When hearing a song that is heard, instantly dances to that.

T r i v i a :

  • Talking to herself if she did something wrong.
  • Clumsy.
  • Always interested in love life and falling in love in cute romantic books.
  • Wears big glasses out in public.
  • Never received her first kiss.
  • Never noticed.
  • Has several fears of thunderstorms, hazards and hard rainstorms.

O t h e r  T a l e n t s :

  • Cooking
  • Back-flipping
  • Reaching high notes
  • Making illusions

P i c t u r e  a l l e r y :

One | Two | Three | Four | Five

F a s h i o n  S t y l e :

C a s u a l 

One | Two

F o r m a l 

One | Two

C l u b b i n g 

One | Two

P r a c t i c e 

OneTwo 


F a m i l y  B a c k g r o u n d :

-- Minhwa's parents divorced, making her only like with her mother. Both parents were quite strict and had many expectations towards Minhwa so they forced her to make money. Minhwa's mom, Hyora is very poor, making them live inside a poor looking house during her predebut days. Minhwa has never seen a gorgeous scenery of a house before because she usually stays home and plays there. 

Minhwa's parents divorced because of a fight. Both parents were drunk and hated each other when both of them equally cheated on each other. Minhwa's father wanted to keep Minhwa as his daughter because of her mother being untrustable. In realisation, Minhwa's father was correct. He was actually better than Hyora and was more responsible. He actually gave a bit more freedom towards her, but Hyora didn't want to let Minhwa go because if she went away, she wouldn't have money and would live alone.

Eunjae, Minhwa's father, got shot by Hyora unfortunately. Hyora didn't like him at all because of the mistakes he did and a horrible way he treated Minhwa and herself.

F a m i l y  M e m b e r s :

Kim Eunjae [48 years old] - Father

Kang Hyora [43 years old] - Mother

Kang Minhyuk  [20 years old] - Step-brother


S t a g e  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Stage Name : Min

Persona : Nature's Sensitive Angel

Position : Main Vocalist

Trainee Story : Minhwa was working in a café during her trainee days to gain money for her mother. It was unusual how Minhwa's mom didn't want to be a singer because that would be a great way of getting money easily. Probably because Hyora didn't want to be left alone. Usually when Hyora is alone, she tends to go out and drink because it will make her forget that she is alone.

When Minhwa started dancing and singing towards her friends, they wanted her to debut immidiately. Since Hyora was trying to soften up to Minhwa, she allowed her to be a singer.

During the time when she was dancing, she tripped everywhere and usually landed on her . But she kept on standing still and kept on practicing it till she got it perfectly five or ten times. She even tried singing while dancing. When she was dancing, she injured herself and was suppose to wait for a couple of months for recovery, but she stubbornly kept on dancing and singing to make herself determined. She even asked help from her friends, but that didn't help at all because she is a horrible listener.

Nothing much improved as the years past, but when she found out the deadline of being debuted, she immediately worked until it was the end of the day. She was pretty much exhausted and couldn't breathe that well because of the effort she put through dancing and singing. But overall, she was amazing like everybody saw a beautiful swan. Even though she made mistakes, she recovered them by practicing that part all over again.


O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Bestfriends : Secret's Jieun and 4Minute's Gayoon

Friends : Secret's Hyosung, After School's Raina and T-ara's Soyeon

Love Interest / Partner : Kim Sunggyu of Infinite

Rival : Kara's Goo Hara