Temptation Reveals Their Maknae, Kim Jin Ae! ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

F u l l  N a m e :

-- Kim Jin Ae (김진애)

N i c k n a m e :

-- Jinnie

A g e :

-- 16 years old

B i r t h d a t e :

-- November 26, 1995

H o m e t o w n :

-- Busan, South Korea 

E t h n i c i t y :

-- Korean

H e i g h t :

-- 165 cm

W e i g h t :

-- 46 kg


P e r s o n a l i t y :

-- She talks a lot and she's mostly random. She would just let out anything that's in her mind. She's always blur and that's her nickname she got from her friends. She doesn't smile much or whenever she's around strangers. She would do anything crazy and weird in front of people and she doesn't care if it's embarrassing - well not too embarrassing though. She enjoys teasing people but it would always backfire to her. She's quite a hypocrite when it comes to advising people since she never follow her own advice. She is very trustworthy even though she likes to play around. She may seem immature most of the times but she can get serious and when she is serious, you wouldn't like it. People are also uncomfortable when she's serious since she's always talking and smiling. Whenever she's serious, it means she thinking about something really deeply. She falls in love too quickly and she would say it was love at first sight - but she is not delusional or anything. She also hates rejection so she doesn't express her feelings to her crush. She can like more than one guy at the same guy but in the end she doesn't know who to pick. She is very determined to start something but her laziness sometimes gets to her. She has high hopes but yet she lacks confidence. She doesn't depend on her friends much though, unless she really needs their help.

She's very cute and adorable, especially when she smiles. She likes acting cute in front of her crushes and she'll make sure she doesn't humiliate herself in front of him. She's always seen with a camera since she loves to take photos. She would make the silliest faces anyone has ever seen. She's clumsy that it'll make you laugh. She stutters a lot when she's nervous and she won't know what to say. But she can calm herself down if she isn't alone. She can be rude to the people she hates because she isn't the patience type. But she realizes it and tries her best to control her feelings. She is capable of taking care of herself since she is strong and she hates it when people betray or badmouth her. She would definitely have her revenge and take down that person, mentally or physically.

L i k e s :

  • Cats
  • Green
  • Milk
  • Food
  • Kiwi
  • Plushies
  • Chocolates
  • Money
  • Head phones
  • Cute things
  • Books
  • Camera

D i s l i k e s :

  • Mornings
  • Waiting
  • Sunlight
  • Darkness
  • Messy hair
  • Cleaning
  • Exams
  • Chores
  • Dirty-minded people
  • Sweating

H o b b i e s :

  • Cooking
  • Shopping
  • Eating
  • Teasing
  • Buying plushies
  • Opening her laptop
  • Listening to music
  • Writing music
  • Taking photos
  • Designing
  • Stalking her friends

H a b i t s :

  • Stutters when nervous
  • Taps her foot when bored
  • Makes a straight face / emotionless
  • Daydreams
  • Smiling at strangers
  • Fixes her hair every 10 minutes
  • Walks very slowly
  • Puffing her cheeks
  • Speaking in Japanese + English when angry
  • Saying ‘gasp’ when shocked.

T r i v i a :

  • She’s a blood type A
  • She falls in love easily
  • She likes her no make-up face on the scale of 7
  • She’s left-handed
  • When she talks, she has a Busan slang
  • She used to be a trainee of Starship Ent.
  • She sleeps with a teddy bear
  • She has a walk-in closet
  • She doesn’t have a good eye-sight
  • She can design things
  • She once had to wear a Barney costume for a school play
  • She’s a green lover – meaning she loves everything green
  • She looks like a Japanese girl – a bit
  • Her role models are her father, brother and cousin

O t h e r  T a l e n t s :

  • Writing songs
  • Composing
  • Designing
  • Copying any rapping

P i c t u r e  G a l l e r y :

One | Two | Three | Four | Five

F a s h i o n  S t y l e :

-- She likes clothes that are over her hip. She also likes wearing over-sized clothes whenever she's at home. But when she's outside or at a mall, she'd wear clothes that look expensive. She would always wear another piece of clothe on top of everything, like a cardigan or a hoodie. She wears leggings and tights most of the times, if not; she'd wear skinny jeans to show off her skinny legs. She wears clothes that are cotton only - not nylon or any other fabrics. She sometimes wears berets and beanies but it depends on the clothes she wears. That goes the same for shoes too. She doesn't always wear high heels, she wear sandals and sneakers too. Her high heels cannot be too high.


F a m i l y  B a c k g r o u n d :

She comes from a family that has a natural-born talent in music. Every since she was young, she has been influenced by the kpop industry. She has a pair of parents, a brother, Jaesup and a cousin, Sunggyu who currently are singers. She took dancing classes, vocal classes and even rapping classes, and she majored in rapping. When she was 8, her father had to go to Japan for a business trip for 2 years. Jinae, Jaesup and her mother followed along to Japan, and Jinae even went to school there. She learnt how to speak in Japanese and even made a few Japanese friends. She got used to their lifestyle there and she even thought of debuting there as a singer. She would go and sing by the streets or restaurants with her brother for fun. Some people thought they were very good and talented and one of the music company in Japan called them to ask if they were interested to be a singer. Seeing the biggest chance of their lifetime, they agreed to be trained by the Japans. But after a week of training, when her father was done with his work there, she moved back to Korea. She then started going to an academy, the same academy her cousin went to at Korea. Her brother also went to that academy but he left because he got recruited when he was 17. She stayed at the academy with her cousin and they trained together. She didn't really finish going to school but her mother took her to English classes, cooking classes and many more. Even though her mom agreed to let her be a singer, she still wanted her daughter to be smart and not only think about the training. 

She barely came home when she went to the academy and her mom missed her so much. Her mom then decided to send her to her father's academy because it was nearer to her house. She was the only child in the house since her brother left for training and her father was busy taking care of the new rookies. So, she understood why her mother had her sent to the nearest academy to home. Usually, after she finishes up her training, she would go and spend time with her mother by doing things like shopping, picnic & more. 

F a m i l y  M e m b e r s :

+ Kim Jaebin, 40, CEO & owner of Starship Entertainment, a father who loves her very dearly and gives her special treatment.

+ Yun Chaeri, 38, doctor, a mother who loves shopping and spending time with her daughter & son.

+ Kim Jaesup a.k.a A.J, 20, a member & rapper in UKISS, a brother who is protective and is always there for her. He is her role model. 

+ Kim Sunggyu, 22, leader & main vocals in Infinite, a cousin who inspired her to be a singer and someone who always puts a smile on her face.


S t a g e  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Stage Name : G-Ae

Persona : Miss Two Personalities

Position : Maknae and Main Rapper

Trainee Story : Her father had surprised her when he told her she was recruited for his company; Starship Entertainment. She only trained for 1 1/2 years because she was already trained by her father before. Even so, she did her best to be better than ever and she also has a few broken ankle and arm. She made friends with Minwoo who was also training to be singers. They were trained under the same tutor and they are always together. At first, her father told her she was going to debut as a soloist. She trained her best to make that happen. But on the month of her debut, her father had encountered with a few problems with the company that caused the company to be shut down for a few months. She went back to training at the academy with Minwoo. After a few months, her father got his company back up and Minwoo went back to the company but Jinae didn't. Her father didn't want her to debut under his company because he's afraid of rumors saying she got special treatment. So, her father got her into an audition for Woolim Entertainment. She was prepared for it and her family and friends supported her. On the day of the audition, she rapped, sang, and even danced. She showed all her skills she had without even feeling nervous. Maybe it's because she was trained under the greatest tutor her father could find for her. Maybe she did receive special treatment. The judges all stared at her when she finished audition. They didn't say anything except put a smile on their faces. They made her a trainee and she was excited. She was trained for 5 years and was tutored by Sunggu - her cousin, Tablo & other tutors. Everytime Sunggyu goes to practice with her, the other Infinite members would follow him. She was put into a group of seven members and she tried her best to fit in with them. At first, it was hard because they thought she got special treatment. But as time flows by, she managed to bond with them and even be best friends.


O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Bestfriends : No Min Woo, Lee Sung Jong and Kim Nam Joo

Friends : Amber Liu, Sandara Park, Gong Chanshik, Shin Dongho and Bang Minah

Love Interest / Partner : Jo Young Min of Boyfriend

Rivals : SNSD’s Tiffany Hwang 


Congrats to melon-ie. ♥ :3