Temptation Reveals Their 2nd Member, Paeng Heo Hyu! ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

F u l l  N a m e :

-- Paeng Heo Hyu (팽허휴)

N i c k n a m e :

-- Hyu, Klutz

A g e :

-- 20  

B i r t h d a t e :

-- June 29, 1991

H o m e t o w n :

-- Yeosu, South Korea

E t h n i c i t y :

-- Korean

H e i g h t :

-- 160 cm

W e i g h t :

-- 49 kg


P e r s o n a l i t y :

-- Heohyu is very shy and quiet. She can't be open to just anybody, only the most special of people can here her speak loudly and brightly. She smiles all the time, whether she's happy or hurt, she can't seem to frown. However, she's awfully sensitive and can cry. It's hard for her to cry near others, but she usually cries before she reaches the bathroom in time. She can't deal with emotional pain and will end up upset. No matter what, she'll try to hold back her tears and smile. It can be hard for her because she actually has a hot temper even though she looks innocently pure. She can become very devilish if she gets angry with you. She's loyal and honest. She'll either be honest with you or not talk at all because the last thing she wants to be told is that she's a liar. She can't say no to anything and ends up doing everything without anyone's help. It's rare if she ever speaks up for herself. She may get beaten and not tell anyone anything about it because that's her way of being "modest".  She independent and may be seen as a loner which she doesn't want to be.

She's a klutz and will trip and fall everywhere she goes. She's known for being "immortal" because no matter how many times she trips and falls, she never injures herself and there isn't a scar on her body. She never has any blood on her. She's intelligent, especially smart in math. She does well in school and it's easy to see all over her report cards.Her athletic ability is her downfall. She may be good at picking up a pencil and draw or write very well, but sports are not her thing. She was a prodigy ever since she was three, she could play the piano. She could also pick up any string instrument and begin playing, but other instruments like trumpets weren't really good for her. She was always talented,  but she had so many flaws along with her talents. She couldn't run, she would always trip. 

L i k e s :

  • sweets
  • cute things
  • bread
  • sushi
  • stuffed animals
  • video games (Kingdom Hearts)
  • blue, white, black
  • books
  • learning
  • fluffy things

D i s l i k e s :

  • bugs
  • tripping
  • blood
  • sharp things
  • when people cry
  • being ignored
  • loneliness
  • racism
  • degrading people
  • greed

H o b b i e s :

  • instruments: piano, violin, viola, cello
  • composing
  • writing stories
  • reading
  • eating
  • surfing the net
  • drawing, sketching, painting
  • cooking

H a b i t s :

  • peeling lips
  • biting lips
  • rubs stomach when laughing
  • touching side of cheek and mouth
  • holding onto things and forgetting that they're in her hands
  • stomping for attention
  • pouts when angry
  • walks away when upset
  • when scared or nervous, needs to go to the bathroom
  • sleeps with eyes open if very tired 

T r i v i a :

  • left-handed
  • fangirl of ZE:A
  • can't go a day without blushing at least five times a day
  • blushes extremely easily
  • claps hands when excited
  • not a good dancer, but can become good if practices a lot
  • as a student, she's never had anything other than an A except for physical education
  • planned to become a doctor rather than an entertainer
  • has a strange sense of humor, but oddly funny
  • likes to cook, but isn't good at it
  • big shikshin, can eat many meals a day
  • met many idols before debut
  • mother abandoned her when she was young
  • daughter of the Music Bank producer ]

O t h e r  T a l e n t s :

  • drawing
  • musical instruments
  • play things by ear
  • ability to remember people (but not a lot of other things)
  • brainy/smart
  • crafting

P i c t u r e  G a l l e r y :

One | Two | Three | Four | Five 

 

F a s h i o n  S t y l e :

C a s u a l

One | Two | Three | Four 

F o r m a l

One | Two | Three | Four

C l u b b i n g

One | Two | Three | Four

P r a c t i c e

One | Two | Three | Four

 


 

F a m i l y  B a c k g r o u n d :

-- Heohyu didn't have a mother when she was young. Her mother abandoned her when Heohyu was around her first birthday. Heohyu can't remember her mother's face and all her mother's pictures are hidden until she's ready. Her father wasn't always successful. Currently being the wealthy Music Bank producer he is today, he was once struggling to find a home after he had gone through shock from his former wife's disappearance. At first, he hesitated if he still wanted to keep Heohyu, but he kept her anyway. It didn't take long before he started looking for a job. At first, he became a musician which didn't really help much with money, but got enough for him and his daughter.

After getting tired of low income and tiring hours of work, he decided to apply to be Music Bank's producer where he could lay back and choose those who would perform and those who wouldn't. Heohyu always went to a public school where those for not having a mother and no money, but after her father got his job, things began changing. She also began getting friends, but it was only because some girls wanted to go see their favorite idol perform. In the end, all they did was make Heohyu cynical. However, after outstanding grades, she graduated from school early at sixteen years old. 

One day, just a couple days after her graduation, she was recruited for being Music Bank's producer's daughter. At first she declined, but she got inspired by her father who wanted her to go. 

 

F a m i l y  M e m b e r s :

Paeng Hanseok, 47 (48 - Korean): Hanseok is Music Bank's producer who gained a lot of controversy with his ongoing fights with YG Entertainment. However, at heart he's just a kind healthy old man with some anger issues due to his wife's abandonment. He's kind hearted and bright, likes to laugh and does his best for his daughter. He doesn't have any other children.

Kim Minsik, 42 (43 - Korean): Minsik is Heohyu's mother who now has nothing to do with her. They don't talk or keep in touch with each other. Her area is currently unknown, but she left to find the real love of her life who she broke up with because of her pregnancy. She was cheating on the "love of her life" and Hanseok. Not a very kind old lady. She has another child.

Kim Jeongsik, 18 (20 - Korean): Heohyu's half-brother who she knows nothing about.

 


 

S t a g e  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Stage Name : Hyu

Persona : The Immortal Klutz

Position : 2nd Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper

Trainee Story : When Heohyu was recruited, she was asked to sing and dance. When she sang, it was like watching the sunset over ocean water. In other words, completely beautiful. When she danced, she was like watching a fly trying to get back up when its already completely squished. In other words, completely nasty. She tripped and fell everywhere. Her singing and rapping were completely top notch, however, her dancing wasn't as great as it should be. She was overworked with all the excercising and teachings. She was instructed by professionals and yet nothing really did it for her.

Her trainee life was harsh. She was beaten down by some senior trainees for not being a good dancer. Of course they were reported by Heohyu's trainee friends who quit along the way. It was hard for her, it was the first time since she was living life of someone poor, that she began sweating and hurting herself more than usual. One time, she broke down into tears because she wasn't a good thinker. In fact, she got a warning from Woollim that if she doesn't improve her dancing scores, that she'll get kicked out.

From then on, she began trying harder than ever with her dance skills. She rarely trains her voice,  but it does happen. She mostly worked with her dance moves and movement which helped a lot. Since Heohyu is a shikshin, she lost a lot of weight just by training hard. Before she started training, she was 54kg which would never change at all until she began losing weight under the harsh training conditions. However, she enjoyed trainee life. Doing her best at things was the thing that she loved most.

 


 

O t h e r  I n f o r m a t i o n :

Bestfriends : SNSD's Tiffany and Secret's Sunhwa

Friends : SNSD's Taeyeon, Girl's Day's Sojin and After School's UEE

Love Interest / Partner : Lee Howon of Infinite

Rivals : T-ara's Hwayoung and Rainbow's Woori


Congrats to KoreanBiased. ♥ :">