What? Marry you ?

What? Marry you?

 

“Marry me!”, asked Woohyun as soon as he closed back the door. Yoona had left.

 

“What? Are you out of your mind?”, asked Jiyoon. She's really confused. How can someone that she knew the night before asked her to marry him today.

 

“Not today of course! But we are gonna get married. Please, you saw her. I really don't want to marry her. I'll pay you!! You can live here then! Please”, begged Woohyun. He's getting desperate.

 

“you really think this is about money, don't you..” said Jiyoon. But then she quickly thought of her dad. She hasn't seen him for a while. If she can pay those gangsters, her dad would come back. She'll make sure he stop gambling then they can live happily ever after. After a long pause..

 

“Ok, i'll do this. I need the money anyways! But only married on paper! Divorce me anytime you like, the sooner the better!”, added Jiyoon. Finally, she gave in. She really needed the money. For her dad.

 

“Sounds like a deal, Ms Jiyoon.”, Woohyun grabbed Jiyoon's hand for a handshake.

 

 

2 weeks after the deal was made, they got married. It was a grand ceremony and people were excited, especially the parents. Hoya, Dongwoo and Yoobin were invited too. Hoya was heartbroken. No one knew that it was a contract marriage even Jiyoon's friends. Jiyoon lied to them saying that she really loves him and they started to see each other since months ago.

 

Jiyoon lives with Woohyun and she got her own room located next to his. They made a list together of what should be expected in this contract marriage. They will not have any physical contact if not necessary. Don't interfere into each other's lives. And many more. They're just so childish and playful they even made a rule, don't change the TV channel when someone's already watching the TV.

 

“psshh... there he is! Conquering the TV, again!”, mumbled Jiyoon as she walked down the stairs towards the living room. Woohyun's already on the couch watching the news. She sat on the couch next to Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun shi.. er... can I please change the TV channel.. I think there is a good drama that you should watch too.. it's a nice drama, Yoobin told me that...”, her voice trailed off as she looked at him. He stared at the TV, he's not watching it. So she take a look at the screen. It was just the news. Some random news. She looked at him again.

 

Woohyun just received a text message few minutes before Jiyoon came down to the living room.

 

Sender Id : Unknown

*oppa, im back to Korea. Let's meet each other. I've been missing you, so much ^_^ (your angelic Hyuna)

 

“So, she's back. I kinda miss her.”, Woohyun talked to himself after he got that message. So he decided to reply;

*Hey Hyuna, Oppa missed you too. If you're not busy, let's meet. Anytime. Goodnight.

 

 

He snapped from his memory. Of how they used to be so in love that everyone seemed to be jealous. “Change to any channel you want”, Jiyoon finally heard his voice. Woohyun stood up and went to his room. 

 

“mm. He's weird. Well, he's probably tired with work! Haha I can watch the drama Yoobin's been telling me about!! yay!!”, Jiyoon mumbled to herself while throwing happy punches in the air.