I'm his girlfriend now?

What? Marry you?

 

As soon as he reached in front of his house, he walked out of his car and walked towards the back door. He grabbed the girl's hoodie and pulled her out of the car.

 

“YAHHH, im choking!”, yelled Jiyoon. As she been pulled out the car, she tilted her head backwards. Doing so, both of them faced each other while Woohyun's hand still grabbing onto her hoodie. Both of their eyes widened.

 

Wow. Cute. She's all sweaty though. But in a good way. Like an angel soaked in rain. Well that's a bit too much. Anyway, at least she's really cute so my parents will buy this. Woohyun said to himself.

 

“Follow me!”, yelled Woohyun as he pulled her together with him.

 

“I'm so sorry.. please let me go Sir!!!”, begged Jiyoon. Damnit, I've been caught. I don't have the money now to pay them. OMG. They are going to sell me!! Her eyes started to glisten with tears.

 

Woohyun spotted his parents in the garden. They spent time drinking tea in the garden almost every night. They saw Woohyun and a girl so they stood up from their chairs.

 

“What is this?”, asked his father. He cant see that's girl. She kept looking on the ground with her soaked hair covered her face.

 

Realising his parents were right in front of him, he released his hand from grabbing her hoodie. “Omma Appa, here, meet my girlfriend!”, said Woohyun in a loud voice. There was a bit of stutter but he said it.

 

“Mwoh????”, said the three of them. His mother, his father, and his so called girlfriend, Jiyoon. Jiyoon finally looked up and she looked at him and the parents interchangeably. Her eyes widened and she couldn't believe this. “Who is this weird guy?”, Jiyoon asked himself.

 

“Are you serious??”, asked his mother. “then why are you so wet my future daughter in law? Come inside, we get you new clothes to change. Aigoo... what were you guys doing before this!?”, mumbled his mother as she took Jiyoon's hand and they both walked towards the house door. “What is your name”, asked his mother while giving Jiyoon a smile.

 

“oh?? Jiyoon. Jeon Jiyoon....”, replied Jiyoon as she gave her a little nod. They walked side by side while his mother holding Jiyoon's hand. It's like walking her into the house.

 

“Jiyoon. Nice name! Finally he introduced us his girlfriend, how sweet of you!”, replied his mother to Jiyoon. She smiles like crazy, happy that she finally met her son's girlfriend. “I dont have to force him to marry Yoona then.. Thank God”, she told herself. She doesn't want his marriage to ruin just because they don't love each other. She knows her son well, he doesn't really like Yoona for some reasons.

 

“Care to explain my son?”, asked his father while he watched his wife getting excited with the new girl.

 

Woohyun scratched his not itchy head and portrayed a sheepish grin to his dad.