Fiance?

What? Marry you?

 

 

“Whoahhh!! This is amazing!!”, shrieked Jiyoon as soon she stepped into Woohyun's house.

 

“yahh!! Don't touch anything ok.”, claimed Woohyun. “Make yourself at .. eh no! Don't make yourself at home, don't touch anything. Just sleep on the couch!”, added Woohyun as a clean freak himself.

 

“Errhh okay.. thank you though for letting me stay for tonight”, said Jiyoon. She flashed a smile at Woohyun but he's already turned his back on her and took the stairs to his room.

 

“Aigoo.. I really need to pee.. should I keep it or should I go to the bathroom? Where is it? But he said don't touch anything.. Aigoo... ahh.. I really should go!!”, Jiyoon said to herself. She really need to pee. So she looked for a bathroom. It's behind the kitchen. “Oh God, it's a relief”, Jiyoon added after she settled her small business.

 

“whoooaa... that's a really beautiful tub!”, Jiyoon said to herself as she noticed the round tub, it's like a jacuzzi but not filled with water. So Jiyoon took a step into the bath tub and suddenly WHOSSHHHHH!!!, she's all wet! She didn't notice the automatic shower above her head. “Oh no!!! what to do now??”.

 

“I can't stay here forever. It's cold.”, Jiyoon said to herself while knocking her own head. She's sitting on the toilet seat, soaking, cold and don't know what to do.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?”, asked Woohyun as he opened his room door. In front of her was Jiyoon, soaking wet!

 

“Err Woohyun shi? Listen, I was like really need to pee then I went into your bathroom then I peed then I saw this beautiful bath tub of yours so I think I should have a look closer so I had a look then”

 

“STOP!”, Woohyun stopped Jiyoon's longest explanation. “So what do you want from me now?” asked Woohyun with his eyes staring fiercely at her.

 

“i'll clean your bathroom! I promise but I need a pair of clothes if you don't mind while I dry my clothes. Pleasee...”, asked Jiyoon nicely. She did the puppy eyes, it works all the time with Hoya oppa, so she hoped it works with Woohyun as well.

 

“Take this!”, Woohyun threw his T shirt to Jiyoon.

“the pants?”, asked Jiyoon as she noticed it was only the shirt he gave to her.

“Er I dont think you can fit into my pants. It's the biggest shirt I have anyway, it's gonna look like a dress on you”, replied Woohyun, looking at Jiyoon from head to toe, looking at her small body frame/size. “top of her head is just parallel to my shoulder”, Woohyun added to himself.

 

“ohh thank you by the way.. have a good night sleep sir...”, Jiyoon replied and she bowed to him after she wished him good night.

 

*Door bell rings!

 

“What is that?.. isn't it still early in the morning?”, Jiyoon rubbed her eyes and woke up from the couch. Her whole body ached a bit. She had a bit of dance lesson with Hoya yesterday, ran away from the bad gangsters, getting kidnapped by Woohyun, met his parents, wet herself in the automatic tub and yeah ended up sleeping on the couch. OK, that's why her whole body ached.

 

She peeked at the upper level of the house from the stairs. “Maybe he's not awake? Should I open the door then?”. The bell rings again. So she quickly ran towards the door.

 

“Op...pa...”, Yoona voiced trailed off as she saw a girl who's wearing Woohyun's shirt opened the door. “Who are you?”, Yoona asked Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon realised now she's only wearing Woohyun's shirt and quickly introduced herself. “Ohh, my name is Jiyoon. I'm sorry but are you looking for Woohyun? He's not awake yet I think?”.

 

“What? What are you doing here?!!” Yoona started to lose her patience. “Is she the girlfriend Woohyun's parents told me about? Is she the reason our planned marriage is over???”, Yoona thought to herself as she looked at Jiyoon with glaring eyes and disgust.

 

“Ohh Yoona! Ohh I'm so sorry, I just woke up. Last night was awesome right Jiyoon?”, Woohyun put his hand on Jiyoon's shoulder. He came out of nowhere. He actually heard them from upstairs so he quickly went downstairs.

 

“Oppa! What is this?”, Yoona asked with her puppy eyes on. Such a dramaqueen.

 

“ Have you introduce yourself Jiyoon ah? This is Jiyoon, Jeon Jiyoon. My Fiancee. We are going to get married, I will sure invite you Yoona ah”, Woohyun still putting his arm on Jiyoon's shoulder. Looking all proud when he said the word fiance. The reality is he really want to avoid marrying Yoona. He will do everything to avoid her. So, he cheated.

 

“What? He still remember my full name? Yah!! I should not be thinking about that!  he SAID we are going to get married!!! MARRIED? What the hell?”, Jiyoon thought to herself. She's confused. Yesterday she was his girlfriend and now she's his fiance and also they're getting married. WHAT?

 

 

Sorry for the late update my dear subscribers!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter though!! xx :)