kidnap you!

What? Marry you?

 

“What were they thinking?”, Woohyun asked himself then he cringed the corner of his mouth out of irritation. “They want me to marry Yoona?”, he said to himself. OMG. He hates Yoona so much, he cant even figure out why his parents asked him to marry her. She's pretty and yes always act nice in front of his parents, but seriously she has the ugliest personality ever. He didn't want to remember of what she has done to others in high school. She's a Queenka and he's the Kingka. So whoever started to get close to him will be punished by her. She's just so devilish.

 

“yahh, woohyun ahhh.. tomorrow is your last day. I gave you 30 days to find your own future wife. If not, we're gonna set you up with Yoona. I don't care OK ?,” Woohyun remembered what his mother told him after dinner yesterday. . I really need to find someone to be my girlfriend.

 

“Should I go to the club tonight? Find anyone to bring home? But she's not gonna be a good person if I found her in the club right? AHHHH!! wait?? I'm not seriously looking for a wife, i'm just gonna find someone to be my girlfriend even if it's not gonna last long, at least I wont be getting married to Yoona?”, he talked to himself. At this point, he doesn't even care if people outside perceived him as crazy, talking to himself in the car.

 

Suddenly, he noticed a girl with a cap on running towards his car. Looked like someone's chasing her. And then he noticed the girl's already in his back seat. Lowered her head down as if she was hiding from something. She was so out of breath. Woohyun said to himself, this is jackpot. He doesn't even have to go to the club tonight. 

 

“I think this will work”, Woohyun said those words in a low voice but he thinks she heard him. And then he started to accelerate and left the place.