introduction

What? Marry you?
It's 8 in the morning, and Woohyun is all ready for work. He stopped in front of Jiyoon's door and decided to take a look but she's not in her room. The bed is all neat and tidy. “Maybe she's downstairs”, thought Woohyun. He closed back the door. He saw a box of cereal and milk on the dining table. And there was a note. *I have to leave early today, so I only managed to prepare cereal and milk. Well, you also said it's too expensive to eat rice for breakfast so make sure you eat the cereal! Keke “huh? Where is she going? Cereal? Pffftt!! She should've cooked nice breakfast for me! Urhhh this girl!”, Woohyun picked up the cereal box and put it down again. No mood to eat. He wondered where she's going? What if the bad guys caught her again? He decided to text her asking where she is. And he got the reply from Jiyoon. Sender ID : Jeon Jiyoon Goodmorning sir! I am on the way to meet Hoya. I'm a little bit worried about him. Hoya? Always about Hoya. He's annoyed over the fact that Jiyoon's worried about Hoya. Then he remembered that his mother is likely to visit Jiyoon today so he told Jiyoon about it through another message. Sender ID : Jeon Jiyoon Oh really? Whoa I'm a lucky daughter in law! ^_^. i'll call mother in law and tell her not to come, I will visit her instead. Thanks :) ________________________________________________________________________ He felt really restless today at work. He can't do any work so he just daydreaming. Suddenly, he got a phone call. It's from Hyuna. "Oppa! what are you doing??" “Nothing really. Why?” “I really want to go shopping, but I don't want to go alone. Oppa, if you willing to follow me, i'll treat you lunch, ice cream, coffee and even dinner!!! keke” “hahaha. Arasso.. just because you just got back from the US. And the fact that you don't have any friends! Haha” “Oppa! That's too much! Keke.. i'll pick you up?” “Yeah sounds good.” __________________________________________________________________________ Hoya's getting better so she left after she ate lunch with him and Dongwoo. Dongwoo took a day off his work so he can take care of Hoya as well. She then headed to her parents in law's house. She called the mother in law and informed her that she's coming, so the mother in law is waiting for her. Jiyoon spent the whole evening with her mother in law. Her mother in law called her stylist so they can have mani and padi at home together. They had so much fun together. After dinner, Jiyoon finally excused herself. Her mother in law insisted on having the driver to send Jiyoon home but Jiyoon lied saying that Woohyun is going to fetch her at some place. Jiyoon didn't want to burden the driver and she rather walked herself home. _________________________________________________________________________ “Wahh..thanks oppa! I had a great day!”, said Hyuna while driving. “Yea you bought a lot of things”, replied Woohyun. “Oppa, I can just send you home now right? How about your car then?”, added Hyuna. “My house is nearer, yeah I think it's fine, i'll have the company driver to pick me up tomorrow morning”, replied Woohyun. He looked at the window. It's raining heavily. Suddenly, he thought about Jiyoon. Has she come home safely? Is she still in his parents house? “Ok.. thanks Hyuna ah for the lunch and dinner. Err... Do you wanna go inside, have some coffee or anything?”, they arrived at Woohyun's house. “That's a good idea. It's raining and cold outside, a cup of coffee is nice!”, replied Hyuna. It's been a long time since the last time she went to his house. Both of them were sitting on the couch taking a sip of their coffees. “Where is your boyfriend, is he still in the US?”, the question made Hyuna chocked on her coffee a bit. “err... we broke up..”, replied Hyuna. She had to lie again. But then she thought this is the right time for her to tell him the truth. The truth that she didn't leave him for another man. She's not that cruel. She loves him so much to hurt him that way. “well oppa, actually....” “I'm home...”, Hyuna heard a female voice coming from the door. “Yahh, why are you soaking wet??”, Woohyun stood up from the couch and walked towards Jiyoon. “Ohh I walked home, and the rain wont stop”, replied Jiyoon weakly. Gosh, if she knew it's going to rain she would've just accept the offer from the mother in law. “emmmm anyway, that's Hyuna, a close friend of mine that just got back from US. Hyuna ah, this is Jiyoon.”, Woohyun hesitantly introduced them to each other. “Oh Hi Miss Hyuna.. I'm sorry, i'll change first then we can have a longer chat”, Jiyoon bowed and excused herself to her room. “Hi..”, Hyuna nodded a bit. So that's his wife.