Worried about you

What? Marry you?
"Maybe she's already sleeping?", asked Hyuna. Woohyun walked her to her car. "Maybe. Er.... Hyuna ah.. I am really sorry to hear about your ex boyfriend. You deserve someone better, just be positive", replied Woohyun. He felt sorry for her, but there's nothing much he can do for her. He's married. "Arasso. Eh thanks again Oppa. see you!", her car's disappearing from his view. He walked into the house. He opened his bedroom door and suddenly he thought about Jiyoon. So he decided to knock on her door. But there was no response. He opened the door quietly to have a look. Jiyoon's already sleeping. He couldn't resist to close back the door so he stepped into the room. He's getting closer to the bed. As he's getting nearer, he saw her whole body shaking. "Is she having a temperature?". He felt her forehead and it was severely hot! He kneeled down besides the bed and called her name. "Jiyoon ah... wake up, i'll bring you to the hospital". But there was no response. Jiyoon just pushed him away indicating that she didn't want to go to the hospital. "Araso araso. No hospital. But wake up. i'll give you some medication. wait for a while.", Woohyun decided not to bring her to the hospital. He went downstairs to take the meds and a basin. She had her meds, and a wet towel on her forehead. Woohyun sat on her bed, just watching her. "Hey, are you okay? If you feel worse let me know, i'll bring you to the hospital.. ", added Woohyun. He said it in a low soft voice. Jiyoon cried. Woohyun was surprised so he asked what's wrong. With her eyes closed, she cries for her dad. "Appa... appa....". "Araso.. I'll find your dad for you.. just have a good rest okay Jiyoon ah.." It's 9 in the morning, Jiyoon woke up feeling much better than yesterday. She removed the towel on her head and headed to the bathroom to wash her face. She went downstairs and spotted Woohyun in the living room, watching TV. "Yahh. Are you feeling better?", asked Woohyun when he saw her getting downstairs. "Yea..", replied Jiyoon. "Come here, have some breakfast", Woohyun stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. "You cooked?", asked Jiyoon. She raised her eyebrow. "Yah! Not a single thanks?", replied Woohyun. He preferred her being in her sick conditions. Quiet, peaceful and.... lovely. Now that she's all healthy, she's all loud and talkative. HUH "Ok.. sorry.. err.. did you sleep at all last night?", asked Jiyoon. "Yeah whatever", he stuffed the rolled eggs in his mouth angrily. "Thanks to you i'm all healthy now.. thank you.. are you still mad?", said Jiyoon in playful tone. "Just eat your food.. ermm btw, mom's coming for lunch. She's gonna cook for you.", replied Woohyun. His dad called him asking why he's not coming for the meeting so he said Jiyoon's not feeling well. Dad told mom and mom got worried. She said she'll come to cook healthy food. "Ohh really? oh maybe that's why you're not going to work", Jiyoon added feeling all grateful that she has a lovely parents in law. "Stupid girl. I didn't go to work because of you. I worried about you..", Woohyun thought to himself. Deep down, he's glad that she's not ill for a long time.