I'm screwed!

What? Marry you?

 

 

“Heyy lets eat! We bought a lot of fried chicken. Come eat Hoya ahh”, Dongwoo and Yoobin stepped into the house holding 2 boxes of fried chicken. Yoobin felt like eating fried chicken so he bought for her and of course Hoya can eat too. Hoya stood up lazily from the couch and walked towards them who were already in the kitchen.

 

They were all seated on the floor and started to eat their dinner. “I'm gonna eat a lot, thanks Dongwoo baby..”, said Yoobin as she took the drumstick and took a bite. “YUMMMMM...!! Eh.. Hoya oppa.. eat a lot too”, Yoobin pushed the box closer to Hoya. Hoya was not really eating.

 

“Hoya oppa.. are you.. still thinking of Jiyoonie?”, she asked Hoya.

“Hoya ah.. she's married already.. just get over it.. ok?”, added Dongwoo. He looked at his bestfriend. He knew Hoya always liked Jiyoon, he knew that he was heartbroken. Hoya didn't respond. He kept looking down.

 

“but... as her bestfriend, I still think it's weird. Why can't she wait for her father to come back? And when did they ever dated, she should've tell me.. I'm slightly hurt...”, added Yoobin. She's happy for her friend but yeahh it's still weird. It's like a jigsaw puzzle missing bits and pieces. Lovely wedding, handsome guy but it's still weird. She knew Jiyoon very well. They are all childhood friends. And she knows that Jiyoon's a bit impulsive too.

 

“he's pretty decent. He's rich... Maybe he helped her pay those loan sharks?I rarely see them nowadays? Do you think so?”, asked Dongwoo.

 

“i dont know. Maybe yes. Maybe not. Anyway, as you said that guy looked decent so I hope he can take care of Jiyoon very well”, added Yoobin.

 

“only if I'm rich enough to help her with the debt in the first place!”, Hoya finally stood up and voiced out. He left the house. Yoobin and Dongwoo looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and continue to eat. Both of them knew Hoya very well. He's probably still heartbroken.

 

 

Jiyoon had enough. She's tired now. She looked for a job but she didn't get any. For the past 4 hours she walked in and out every restaurant but they were not hiring. She decided to go back to her hometown to meet the loan sharks. She hoped they are going to be there looking for her. She had no idea on how to contact them so she just had to hope they met coincidentally. Her legs weakened, she's been walking non stop for the past 4 hours.

 

 

*phone ringing

 

“ohh Omma.. why are you calling?” Woohyun's still in his office eventhough it's 7pm now.

 

“Woohyun ah.. come home for dinner. Bring Jiyoon along. Your father and I miss our lovely daughter in law already. And our Hyuna is also here, so we can all eat dinner together. Come home quickly!”, his mom was on the other end of the phone. His parents never knew the reason Hyuna left, they only knew it's because she wants to pursue study and due to long distant,they broke up later. So the parents and Hyuna are still in good term with each other. In fact, the parents love Hyuna.

 

“Ohh okay mom.. see you later”, he put down the phone. He slapped his forehead as he remembered Jiyoon's saying that she's going back to her hometown so she might come home late. “Should I call her?”, Woohyun asked himself.

 

His call gets to her voicemail. She's not answering. He even called his house phone, but still no one's answering. “pftttt this girl!! Now, I have to find her in her hometown! How troublesome is this girl!!” Woohyun left the office and went to his car.

 

 

“YA YA YAAAAA.. bastard child!”, Jiyoon turned her head to the direction of the husky voice.

 

“Good. You guys are here”, mumbled Jiyoon. They were 5 of them.

 

“I've been looking for you guys!”, added Jiyoon in a loud voice. They were only 10 metres apart. All 5 of them were laughing at her when they heard her saying that and they started to get closer to her.

 

“yaaa... I brought the money”, she stuttered a bit.

 

“ohhh that's good! Give me”, said the 'leader' of the gang.

 

Jiyoon threw the bag of money on the ground. “it's only half the amount, I swear i'll pay you the other amount later, please just let me go for now.”, Jiyoon said in a strict voice. She needed to be strict so they won't play with her anymore.

 

“hahahaha.. only half? Ok then.. so what are we going to do now since it's only half?”, the 'leader' asked his gang. Suddenly, two of them ran towards Jiyoon and held both of her arms so she couldnt move.

The leader came closer to Jiyoon's face and her hair. “why don't you please us tonight?”

 

“OH ”, Jiyoon started to sweat and is very clueless of what to do.  

 

 

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!! LOVE YOU ALL !!! xx :))