#oo6

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sajangnim, there’s a person wanted to meet you!” Gyuri, Jaerim’s secretary informed him.

“Is there an appointment or not?” Jaerim asked.

“Aniyo!” She replied. “But she said she has something urgent to talk to you and it won’t take long.”

“She?”

“Nae!”

“Let her in, then!”

Soon enough, the door of his office opened and a beautiful lady entered. The door behind her closed before she turned around to face him.

“Oppa!” She exclaimed.

“J-Jo Bo Ah?” Jaerim called out in shock. “W-Why… What… How…”

“I’m back for good, oppa.” She cheerfully said and approached him before she hugged his shoulders.

“Let go of me!” He coldly said. “Right now!”

“Oppa! What’s with you?” She upsetly asked. “You don’t even welcome me back? After all of these years?”

“I said let me go.” He removed her arms from his shoulders. “Go back, I don’t want to see you anymore.”

“Oppa!” She yelled. “Song Jaerim-ssi!”

“Go! Leave me like how you used to.” He stood up and pushed her away. “Don’t ever show me your face like how you do these years.”

“So, you’re angry because I left without notice 5 years ago?” She chuckled. “Come on, oppa! It’s something from long times ago.”

“I’m married.” He said. “I have a wife.”

“I know.” She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck before playing with his tie. “I’ve seen her, Kim Soeun-ssi. Oh?” She tilted her head. “Should I say Song Soeun-ssi? But it didn’t sound good like Song Bo Ah.”

“You’ve seen her?” He cocked his eyebrow. “How?”

“I’m going to work at her company.” She replied. “My father is one of the shareholders. You don’t mind if I get closed to her, right?”

“Why should I?” He shrugged. “It’s not like I’m the God of her life.”

“So, should I tell her about our history?” She asked and caressed his face.

“Don’t touch me!” He pushed her hands away. “Whether you want to tell her or not, it’s none of my business. Go ahead and do whatever you want!”

He pressed on the button on the intercom machine on his desk to call for his secretary. In no times, Gyuri quickly came into the office.

“Nae, Sajangnim?”

“Please , Miss Jo.” He said and sat down on his chair. “I’ll see you later, Jo Bo Ah-ssi!”

How dare he send me off just like that? He didn’t even send me off by himself.

Getting into the restaurant, Soeun quickly scanned for her husband who asked her to go out for lunch. Just then, a waiter approached her.

“Kim Soeun-ssi?”

“Nae!” She nodded.

“This way!” He led her to a room. “Your order will serve in a moment.”

She gave him a smile as he opened the door before closing it immediately to give them their privacy space. Soeun could feel the awkwardness as soon as the door was closed. She still couldn’t get used to him that it made her wonder how can they made love before and how can she sleep besides him every night.

“Is there any mistakes that I have commit?” She asked and she sat down across him with the table separated them.

“No, you’re not.” He replied. “Just wanting to ask you out becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter