#oo3

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Alert!!! It's my first attempt on , so I'm pretty sure it's quite bad, but pardon me^^

Splashing the cold water onto her face, Soeun stared at her red face in the mirror. She had to excuse herself to come up to the hotel room that her parents reserved for the first night of her wedding day. She felt really hot even though the AC in the room was on full blast.

She stripped herself from her wedding dress in difficulty. Luckily, she had removed the veil and tiara before she came up to her room. Just then, she heard the bell of her room rang. She scoffed before walking towards the doorway without even realized that she was .

She opened the door and saw a very drunk Jaerim barely stood on his feet in front of the room. His body reacted faster than his mind did. She felt her vision blurred when her husband suddenly crashed on her lips as he kicked the door closed. His hands were trailed on her hot bared back. They were completely lost in the lust.

They tangoed their way to the back, knocking down thing in the process without breaking their kiss until they reached their king-sized bed before he threw her onto the bed as he hovered over her. His large palms brought up as he massaged her full plump s.

She moaned in his mouth as she his hair. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as their kiss became more intense. He ped his pants and slid down along with his boxer, freeing his hardened junior until it reached his knees before he rubbed his against her core, earning a groan from her.

He ran his mouth down her jaw and showered her with wet kisses before on her neck, leaving hickeys here and there. on her hot skin, he trailed his lips down and took her in his mouth. He grazed his teeth gently on her left as he rolled her right one between his fingers. She shrieked when he on her midriff as he held her hips tightly.

“God—” She grunted and arched her back when she felt his hot breathe right in front of her entrance. His lips brushed against her wet . “Aaaah…”

Soeun gripped on the bedsheet tightly as he darted his tongue inside her sensitive flower, her temptingly and she unknowingly brought his face even closer to her center with her legs that was wrapped around his neck. She bit on her lower lips, but still let out whimpers as she clawed her toes.

Jaerim basically shoved his face into her . Nibbling and on her flesh, only to hear her moans and groans which turned him on even more. His tongue swiped inside her before he roughly darted his tongue in and out of her cave.

“Aaah… Oh my god…” She gulped when his hands rubbed her inner thighs sensually. He dipped his tongue and circled around her throbbing , sending waves of pleasure down her spines. Her breathe became heavily when she felt she was near. The silence room was filled with their breathing and her grunts.

Just then, pools of warm liquid oozed out of her. He wasted no times, slurping and all the juices.

 

There’s no doubt that it’s going to be a long night!

Soeun stretched her body lazily as she blinked her eyes several times to adjust with the brightness. She felt hot breathe besides her neck before she turned around and her eyes widened in shock. She sat up quickly, just to groan quietly as she felt the pain in her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter