#oo4

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 During the whole honeymoon period, Soeun did her best to ignore her husband. Even though they ate and sleep together, they didn’t talk to each other, more like she didn’t talk to him. He knew exactly the cause why she avoided him.

Today is the day that they’re back from their honeymoon and also the day that Soeun has to move into the Song Mansion as a daughter in-law.

“We’re here!” Jaerim declared as he parked the car in the garage and looked at his wife who was just waking up. After a long flight, she was tired, that’s why she decided to take a nap. “Are you okay?”

“I am.” She nodded before getting off the car and heading towards the front door.

“Yeobo, they’re here!” As soon as she got in the doorway, she could hear an excited voice blurted out before she was approached by a middle age woman that was dressed elegantly. “You must be Soeun-yang!”

“Annyeonhaseyo, Kim Soeun imnida!” Soeun bowed and smiled politely. “Hwejangnim, annyeonhaseyo!” She greeted her father in-law.

“What Hwejangnim?” Mr. Song asked. “You can call me Abeonim. Don’t copy what my rascal son called me!”

“Jaerim-ah!” Mrs. Song called out and approached the latter with a smile. “You must be tired.”

“Thanks for not coming to my wedding, sangmonim!” He smirked before walking pass everyone and heading upstairs, not even bowing to his father.

That’s why I didn’t see her at the wedding!

“Song Jaerim!” Mr. Song yelled.

“Yeobo! Don’t yell at him!” His wife calmed him down before smiling awkwardly at her daughter in-law. “I’m not his biological mother, that’s why.”

“But he shouldn’t behave like that.” Soeun said. “Even though you’re his stepmother, he should at least respect you, omonim!”

“I’m used to it.” The older woman said. “You must be tired. Go wash up and come down for dinner!”

“Mian!” Mr. Song said to his daughter in-law. “You have to witness this scene on your first day here.”

“Aniyo, abeonim!” She shook her head. He should at least know some basic manner.

“Don’t you think you’re too much?” Soeun asked as soon as she saw her husband stepped out of the bathroom. “Song Jaerim-ssi?”

“What too much?” Jaerim asked cluelessly and dried his hair with a small towel in his hand. “You mean the scene earlier.”

“Nae!” She answered. “Even though she’s your stepmother, you should respect her. After all, she’s your father’s wife, whether you like or not.”

“And what does that have to do with you, Kim Soeun-ssi?” He smirked and slowly approached her as she stepped back until she was pinned against the wall. “I’m sure that was my own business, not yours.”

“I’m now another member of this family.” She said, trying her best not to stutter as his face was just inches away from hers. “I have every right to talk about this issue. We’re all adults and we should know some basic manner.”

“Manner?” He chuckled dryly. “Manner and that ahjumma shouldn’t be together. I only have manner with people that deserve it.”

“And she deserves it because she’s your stepmother.”

“NO, SHE DIDN’T DESERVE IT.” He yelled and gripped on her shoulders tightly. “IF SHE HAS MANNER, SHE WOULDN’T RUIN OTHER PEOPLE’S HAPPINESS.”

“Jaerim-ssi! You’re hurting me.” She cried out and struggled against his grip, but he only tightened his grasp. “Let me go!”

“Hurt?” He stared intensely right into her eyes. “This cannot compare to how that woman hurt me and…”

 

“My mother.”

“How about Jaerim?” Mrs. Song asked when she only saw her daughter in-law came down alone. “Is he sick?”

“Aniyo, omonim!” Soeun replied. “He’s quite tired, that’s why he needs some rest. He said he will come down and find somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter