#oo5

Lost in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo, wassup, dude?”

Jaerim let out a deep annoying sigh. His best friend is here again.

“Yah! Jung Ilwoo” Jaerim exclaimed in frustration. “Didn’t I tell you to knock my door before you come in, right?”

“Knock, my !” Ilwoo replied and took a seat on the leather couch. “Like I would ever knock on your door!”

“You really won’t change, Jung Ilwoo.” Jaerim shook his head and walked up to his friend before sitting down opposite him. “Wae?”

“Just drop by to see how you’re doing!” The latter answered.

“Are you sure you’re not drop by to see how my pretty secretary is doing?” He smirked knowingly. “Because I’m sure that you’re not that curious about how I am doing, dude.”

“You caught me. I did come for her.” Ilwoo laughed, showing his eyesmile. “So, how was your honeymoon?”

“Alright, I guess!” Jaerim shrugged. “Nothing is really special. We don’t know each other really well.” And yet you had just because you two don’t know about each other well.

“I’m not even joking. Your wife was a killer.” Ilwoo his lips. “Wow! I can imagine her glamorous body under those clothes.”

“You can say that.” Jaerim nodded, pretending that it wasn’t affect him, but in fact, he wanted to punched his friend right in his face for having a fantasy about his wedded wife.

“?”

“If you come and ask about my life, then go away.” Jaerim exploded. “You know I don’t share these information.”

“Woah! Woah! Keep calm, dude!” Ilwoo chuckled and shook his head at his overprotective friend. “So, she must be . That’s why you’re being so overprotective!”

“Yah! Jung Ilwoo!”

“Alright!” Ilwoo snapped his fingers. “It’s lunchtime. Let’s go!” He stood up and brushed his suit with his hands.

“What?”

“Let’s go for lunch!” The latter answered. “I don’t mind talking about it during our lunch.”

“You rascal!”

“By the way, you don’t mind, right?” Ilwoo grinned slyly. “If I invite your beautiful secretary over for lunch?”

“Yah! Isn’t that your wife?” Ilwoo exclaimed as soon as he saw his friend’s wife entered the restaurant with a guy. “Yah! Song Jaerim! It’s really Soeun-ssi!”

“Bwoga?” Jaerim munched on his food and turned around, just to see it was really his wife with another guy, smiling and talking to each other. She’s really got some nerves. Going on a date just after a week of her marriage!

“Aren’t you going to do something?” Ilwoo asked, but was answered by Jaerim’s secretary

“I think it’s Sajangnim’s business.” Gyuri said carefully. “He knows how to handle it. Maybe Sangmonim is with her friend or client. Don’t invade in someone else’s family matter!”

“Nae!” Ilwoo replied obediently and focused back on his food before he sliced pieces of meat and placed it on her plate. “Eat up, Gyuri-ssi!”

“I’m going to check on her for a bit!” Jaerim wiped his mouth with a napkin before leaving the table.

“Wow! That girl must be special to the point that he has to check up on her.” Ilwoo muttered.

“Can you please stop and eat your food?” Gyuri snorted. “Lunchbreak is almost over!”

“You don’t have to treat me, Sangyoon-ssi!” Soeun said as Sangyoon opened the door for her before they were greeted by a waiter and walked towards their reserved table.

“I haven’t seen you in a long time, Soeun-ssi!” Sangyoon smiled, flashing his cute dimple as he pulled out a chair for her. “Besides, we’re friends and business partners. Don’t feel burden! You can just always treat me next time.”

“Alright, then!” She nodded. “If you say so!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter