Dress Shopping

Library Love

Eunji and Hana woke me up the next morning by jumping around on my bed.

“Jieun! We’re going shopping today!” Hana screamed into my ear. I covered my face with a pillow and slowly got up. Eunji opened the curtains in my room, letting in sunlight.

“Wow,” I winced and put a hand up to my ear. “You guys are loud in the mornings, I’m surprised you didn’t wake up the whole palace.”

“I think we woke up Kevin but I’m sure he was awake even before us,” Eunji thought. I got up and walked into the bathroom, where I brushed my hair and teeth and put on the gown Hana thought would look good on me. We walked out for breakfast and then all the guys greeted us at the door.

“We’re accompanying you 3 today,” they said.

“Do you know any good dress shops we can go to for Hana and Eunji?” I asked Ren.

“There’s one not far from here actually,” Ren said as we all began to walk according to his directions. After a few minutes, we found a shop called “Ayries Dressies”.

“Is this it oppa?” I asked him and pointed at the shop.

“Yeah, my friend works here,” Ren entered the shop and I followed along with the rest.

“Hyung! Woo hyung!” Ren called to the back of the store. A handsome man emerged.

“Ah Ren, hey! And welcome Princess Jieun, my name is Minwoo,” he turned to me and bowed. Hana and I dropped into a curtsy and I nudged Eunji to do the same because she was staring at him. “Did you need a dress for the royal ball tomorrow misses?”

“My friends do,” I pushed them forward.

“Okay, let me measure you miss…?” he looked at Hana.

“My name is Jeong Hana.”

“Okay Miss Hana, I’ll measure you first. Please step in here and stand still.”

He gestured to a clear tube looking thing and she stepped in. Minwoo pushed a button next to it. He looked into the monitor and muttered something while writing it down. When Hana was finished, he helped Eunji into the tube next. He did the same thing, taking no notice that Eunji stared at him all the while. After she came out and stood next to me, he began to type numbers into a little electronic pad he carried. After he pushed the last button, a low rumbling sound came from above us. We looked up to see many dresses in garment bags descending towards us. When it stopped, I saw him take a dress out of the bag.

“Here Miss Hana, does this suit your taste?” he held up a grey and silver dress with puffy sleeves.

“Something less puffy please?” she asked. When she said that, we saw some dresses with anything puffy slowly ascended back up.

“You can request anything you want, my machine will be able to find you the perfect dress,” he said proudly.

“Well then,” she smirked and I knew she would take advantage of it. “Can you find me a sky blue knee length dress, strapless, and has rhinestones on it?”

As she talked, the machine began to bring dresses back up and down until only a few remained. Minwoo grabbed a sky blue dress with spaghetti straps and dark blue rhinestones.

“Is this okay?” he handed the dress to her.

“It’s perfect!” she took the dress excitedly.

“Miss Eunji, what would you like?” he calmly asked Eunji as Hana jumped around in glee for finding the perfect dress.

“Well… I don’t know exactly yet. What do you think will suit me?” she asked him.

“Something long… a pale green possibly? Rhinestones too. A floral print would look nice on you. A little puffy on the skirt part.”

As he described a dress, the machine began to whir and rumble. A few seconds later, a pale green dress descended down into Minwoo’s hands. He handed it to Eunji, who shyly took it and thanked him.

“I think we’ve got a love-struck friend over there!” Hana whispered into my ear. I looked at Minwoo and Eunji and decided to do something. As we were leaving, I turned back to him.

“Minwoo? Would you like to come to the ball tomorrow? As a thank you for finding my friends dresses,” I asked him as Eunji went wide-eyed.

“I’d be honored, Princess,” he bowed to me. Eunji looked at me.

“Was I that obvious?”

“Definitely,” Hana and I said at the same time. We went to find a shoe shop because Hana’s feet were too big and Eunji’s feet were too small to fit into my shoes. After finding shoes that would match the dresses, we walked back home. We dumped everything into my room as we took a shower and blow dried our hair. We ate a quick dinner and fell into bed, excited for the next day to come.

 

A/N: Hi everyone, my story is almost complete! Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, it's supposed to make up for another chapter that I never got to write because I was winging everything without a good outline. Thanks for all the support you've given me! :) :) :)