Chapter 6

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Lost Memories

[5 Years Ago]

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher commanded to which the students quietly obeyed. He scanned the room to check if everyone was in class before speaking again, "We have a new student" The boy entered slowly, his glowing innocent face shun before them making some of the girls squeal in delight. 

"Please introduce yourself"

He flashed a smile towards his classmates, "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you guys, I hope we could be friends." The girls fangirled on him while some boys felt intimidated by his presence. 

He lightly scratched his nape in embarassment. As he was scanning around the room, his attention was caught by the girl he met earlier. He then flashed a smile at her and she did the same. 

"Class president?" The teacher called and Ah Reum quickly acknowledged. "Yes sir?" 

"Please orient Jungkook around the school after first period."

"Yes sir." She smirked at Jungkook before taking a sit. The teacher adviced him to take the seat behind her. The class then went on as usual but Jungkook felt awkward as most of the girls have their attention on him. 

"Hey," He called the person in front of him as soon as the teacher left the room. Ah Reum twisted her body to look at him and smiled, making his heart skip a beat, "Ready for your tour?" 

"Ah.." He felt his cheeks burn up, "Yes, thank you" 

Ah Reum stood up and gestured him to follow her, sending the girls to jealousy camp. "Sorry about those girls" she said as soon as they were out of the room, "they tend to fangirl a lot. I guess you've gained their interest." She smirked, "expect your locker to be filled with love letters and gifts."

He gasped at what she said, earning a cute laugh from her. She softly tapped his shoulder, "You'll be alright." He gave her a nod before they continued to the tour. 

[Jungkook POV]

I was invited by Ah Reum to have lunch with her. I saw some girls shoot death glares on her but she didn't care less, she's so cool. Oh my, I'm having a crush on her..

We settled to a free table, facing each other. "So," she said, making me look up from my food. "Why did you transfer here?" I swallowed the food that I was chewing so that I could answer her. 

"Well I--" 

"Ah Reuuuuuum~" I wasn't able to continue as an overly clingy guy approached her and hugged her, not even noticing my presence. I felt a tug in my heart as I saw her hug him back. "I missed youuu" I almost choked at his aegyo. Are they dating? Curiosity filled my thoughts. I softly cleared my throat and both of them looked at me. 

The guy tilted his head while looking at me before turning to Ah Reum. "Who?" 

"Oh!" She clasped her hands, "He's Jeon Jung Kook. He transferred in my class today." I smiled at the guy and extended my hand. 

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook"

He hesitantly accepted my hand, "You too, I'm Kim Taehyung" 

"Go grab your lunch, alien." She said tapping his shoulder and he quickly obliged. "He's so clingy right?" She stated. 

I hesitated to answer, well I can't just say yes to that, I might end up sounding really rude. She might have seen the hesitation on my face as I heard her laugh at me. I soon joined her with an awkward laugh. "It's okay to say yes! He knows he's clingy too."

"Oh.."

"You're so cute Jungkook." I blushed, did she just call me 'cute'? My fellow stomach butterflies, please stop flying within me. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" I blurted , trying not to sound jealous. 

She gasped at my question, "omg Taehyung?" I nodded. "He's not my boyfriend!"

"Who is not your boyfriend?" Taehyung appeared like a ghost. No joke. He just really suddenly appeared and took the seat next to her. 

She pointed at him, "You're not my boyfriend." He clutched his heart, playing hurt and gave her a pout. She pinched his cheeks, "You're my adorable monkey alien~" He then smiled in satisfaction before taking a huge bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter