Chapter 5

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Starting Over

The first three weeks of classes went by so fast. But even though things are gradually becoming harder, Ah Reum didn't find it difficult to cope with the demands of her study as she was able to manage her schedules well. 

She was currently in the school cafe, in the middle of essay writing and beside her laptop was her favourite drink, a warm green tea latte. After an hour of writing, she let out a sigh and decided to take a break. She took a sip from her drink but immediately choke when she saw ten missed calls from Hana. Damn, I was so focused I didn't even notice her calling. She hurriedly gave her friend a callback to which was answered in no time.

"YAH" Hana shouted, "I've been contacting you for ages!"

"I'm sorry, I was writing a draft for my essay" she replied in an apologetic voice.

Hana rolled her eyes to this, "geez, take off your nerdy glasses for a while and get your here!"

"Huh? Where?"

"O.M.G Seung Ah Reum, you forgot!" She gasped, "You promised that you will accompany me to audtion for bangtan dance club right? It's today sister!" 

Oh , I can't believe I forgot about that! She groaned in her thoughts as being an organized person, these kinds of forgetting moments frustrate her the most. She quickly glanced at her wrist watch and saw that she still have an hour and half before the audition starts. "Oh right I am so sorry! Give me another hour to finish this ans I'll go straight there, okay?" Hana agreed and so she quickly continued what she was doing. 

[Ah Reum POV]

I finally arrived at the audition venue of the Bangtan dance club and as I was about to enter, a familiar persom came running towards me. 

"Seung Ah Reum!" I quickly turned and met Hana's brother. "Hello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter